Cloudflare Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 346 of over 346 interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Cloudflare

Application

I interviewed at Cloudflare

Interview

Long but super rewarding, 50% technical 50% whether you get along with the rest of the team. Hiring team also open to discussing FTE opportunities. Much more responsive than other tech companies.

Interview Questions
  • Explaining in laymen terms one of their products.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cloudflare (Washington, DC) in Oct 2021

Interview

Made it through the first round (30 mins)and it was explained that there would be a panel round, a few assignments (mock email and mock phone call), followed by an interview with the hiring manager and if selected, call with a founder. I did not realize that the panel round of 3-5 people was actually 6 separate 30 min interviews. The amount of interviews and time required to work through these interviews led to me withdrawing from consideration. In total, the interviews for this position would be 5 hours of interviews not including time needed to prep for the mock email and call.

Interview Questions
  • What is DDOS? What is CND? What does CloudFlare do? Why CloudFlare? Describe DNS
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cloudflare (Singapore)

Interview

The HR team was highly professional and friendly in helping prospective hires. However, the interviewers were very condescending in their remarks, and expected very high technical depth in not just your course-related knowledge, but also their products and how it sized up against other solutions. I found the interviewers to be rather harsh in their remarks especially when I genuinely prepared hard for this interview. They did not seem the least interested in my answers.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cloudflare (Paris) in Oct 2021

Interview

7etapes , entretien de présentation avec le manger ensuite exercice à la maison (5jours) ensuite RH et autres team leaders et use case à présenter en public. En anglais bien entendu

Interview Questions
  • L a première consiste à se présenter, décrire le rôle de CSM, en quoi il est important dans le domaine SAAS, qu’est ce qu’un CDN, quels sont les concurrents

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cloudflare (New York, NY)

Interview

One of the worst interview experiences, ever. I was contacted by the hiring team to interview for a role. The interview process lengthy and irritating. It consisted of 10 interviews in total. Random interviewers popped up on the screen instead of the ones that I was supposed to speak with. Pathetic experience! Please don't even bother applying to the firm.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time when you had a disagreement with a co-worker.

Cloudflare

Application

I interviewed at Cloudflare

Interview

A deeply unprofessional experience from start to finish. HR reached out to set up a time to talk to the hiring manager; times were selected; and didn't hear back from them for 10 days. Emailed to follow up, apparently their scheduling system was down? I had my interview with the hiring manager shortly after I recontacted them. She told me immediately I wasn't a candidate, was totally uninterested in hearing about my work, and was quite condescending. I should not have been given an interview if I was never a candidate. Overall: an extremely unprofessional experience as well a waste of her time and mine.

Interview Questions
  • No questions were asked. Only a number of remarks about how poorly I would be prepared for the role (they had screened my resume and reached out to me to set this up!). I cut the interview short because of her demeanor.
3 people found this interview helpful

Cloudflare

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cloudflare in Sep 2021

Interview

Technical Interview. One of the first questions you may be asked in a job interview is, “How would you describe yourself?” While you have several options when deciding how to answer this question, the key is to explain why your specific experiences and attributes make you the best fit for the role. Every employer seeks to hire people who enjoy their work, but the word “passion” evokes feelings of dedication and loyalty. When someone is passionate about the work they’re doing, they’re naturally committed to quality and positive outcomes.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply for the Customer Success Manager position at Cloudflare? What is a DDOS attack? What is DNS? Why Cloudflare? What are the competitors of Cloudflare? What motivates you towards a Customer Success Manager Role? Can you make a presentation about yourself?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Cloudflare (Singapore)

Interview

Same as many other candidates experience, they made you feel you are definitely getting the job, then suddenly just dissapeared without any feedback... Their interview process take you quite long to go through, was expecting a respectful response regardless I am qualified to their request or not.

Interview Questions
  • very general question with your background and professionalism

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Cloudflare (London, England, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

I had a two stage interview and it was not very pleasant. HR was not too bad, but the other process was a bit uncomfortable the questions they ask you. The company itself sounded to me like they don't give much people opportunities to learn and adapt which results in a toxic stressful work environment. I decided to pursue a better quality work environment else where. Not recommended.

Interview Questions
  • Questions regarding my previous roles, an introduction fro myself and some questions regarding the service they provide using their product.

Cloudflare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cloudflare in Sep 2021

Interview

Process takes you through several interviews with different member of the team. Is thorough, but the tone was friendly and I always finished the interview with a good feeling. I would highly recommend them as a prospective employer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 346 Interviews