Collabera Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Collabera Interview Questions

Interviews at Collabera

2.6

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Collabera (Austin, TX (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

I received an unsolicited contact on LinkedIn by one of Collabera's recruiters, asking if I wanted to speak about a job opportunity. I wasn't looking to change companiess/jobs, but I figured I'd at least listen to the options. We scheduled a time for a phone interview, and the recruiter sent me the job description.

The job description was for the same position that I currently hold at a very successful global company. In addition, the job description said it was for 9-12 months, with the possibility of being longer term. To be frank, the company I work for is a larger, more prestigious and more widely recognized company than Collabera, so I was wondering why they would possibly leave my position for a job that wasn't even permanent. But I figured that I wouldn't make assumptions and I'd at least listen to the options.

Anyway, long story short: The recruiter did not call me at the appointed time. 15 minutes after our scheduled time, I sent an email asking if I had been mistaken about our meeting time. 30 minutes after that, the recruiter called and emailed me back saying "I'm sorry - I had an urgent meeting that came up" and could we reschedule.

At that point, I refused to waste any more of my time. If he truly had an urgent meeting that came up, it would have taken nothing to send a quick call, text or email letting me know - even if it was only a few minutes prior to the time we had scheduled. He was either lying about something coming up, or didn't think he needed to notify me about a change ahead of time when I had rearranged my schedule for the call - neither one of which is acceptable in a professional environment.

If I had been 40 minutes late to a first interview without any kind of contact beforehand, I would be immediately removed from the hiring pool and they would likely never interview me for any position afterward. Yet somehow they think that it's OK to waste my time when they're the one who asked ME for the interview.

Sure sign of a toxic work environment. No thank you.

Interview Questions

• No questions asked - the recruiter did not make the interview call.   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Collabera in March 2020.

Interview

Unfortunately very pushy process, pushing the role on me via frequent text/calls/emails for an underpaid contractor position for a large tech firm.. I sent my resume within a day, after which the recruiter wanted to schedule a phone screening that same day. Subsequently, she went ahead and submitted to another role before consulting with me, also accidentally texting me personal details of another employee shortly after. Once I backed out of the hiring process, I was guilt-tripped that it would be a bad look for the hiring manager.

Even if they are not a scam, they certainly are extremely unprofessional and I would prefer to work with another agency.

Associate Account Manager Interview

Interview

First interview was with campus recruiter during career fair, then a phone interview about the position and fit. The recruiter did not ever reply back to a time to set up an interview.

Associate Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Collabera.

Interview

Met at a career fair where I was greeted and immediately told about their company. Brought up the AAM program and talked about that as well as upward mobility of the company. Experience was really good and was given a lot of information to move forward to first interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Collabera in March 2020.

Interview

Connected with recruiter when I needed job change . Immediately got the test next day. Was told I will get interview by next week if I took the test asap , did it, passed the test and did not get any next round.
    After a long wait of 20-25 days was told that they're not looking any more. Really unfaithful behavior. Do this as a side task. Never spend too much time on what ever they say, because of their non transparent process. You can find 100s of recruiters on Linkedin, they'll lure you and act like they're diligently working for your roles. But they're not. Just take it light. Try other reliable consultancies instead who can be at least transparent and not waste your time. Not worth spending time bcz of misleading information from recruiters.

Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Collabera (Houston, TX (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

One of the recruiters reached out to me on Linkedin and we chatted for about 20 minutes over the phone so that I had the opportunity to learn more about the position. Towards the end of the call I was invited to a face-to-face interview with the manager in Houston.

The interview was extremely conversational where the interviewee is supposed to drive the conversation which I loved. After this round you get invited to a lunch type interview.

Interview Questions

• Basically talked about your resume and why you would be a good fit for the position   Answer Question

Assistant Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Collabera.

Interview

LinkedIn Recruiter reached out under the guise that they were hiring for Account Managers, ended up being everyone starts as an Assistant Account Manager for at least 6 months. 1. Phone Interview. 2. In person office interview. 3. In person lunch interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked why sales, why Collabera, what did you study, experiences in sales,   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Collabera (Reston, VA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Met with a recruiter on campus and had a next day interview. He was great, very personable and provided a lot of insight about the company and the role. Next, visited an office and got to meet several account managers there. Final step is a call with a regional director. My recruiter helped me a lot during the interview process by calling me the day before each interview to give me a picture of what it would be like. I am thankful for this because I knew he wanted me to succeed.

Interview Questions

• Give and example of a time you received feedback and how you implemented that feedback into your work.   1 Answer

Accounts Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Collabera in February 2020.

Interview

I was contacted after submitting an application in Handshake about 10 days after I applied. She was very friendly and scheduled a phone interview for the following day. The phone interview was about 30 minutes long. She asked question about career goals, personal qualities, why collabera and the position applied for, work and educational history. She talked a lot about the company and the training process.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Collabera.

Interview

Phone interview initially then moved on to an in office interview with department leads. Not very organized for the in office interview, but mostly just wanted to get to know the candidate.

Interview Questions

• Standard situational and behavioral questions that showcased who you are.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.