Cooper Lomaz Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cooper Lomaz

Junior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwich, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cooper Lomaz (Norwich, England).

Interview

I managed to spare around an hour and 30minutes in my first interview with these which I generally thought went well. Then surprisingly I was called back under short notice for a second interview. They stated they would let me know about the outcome.

Unfortunately after wasting over three hours of my time they decided not to contact me. I feel for such a "excellent" company they would at least have the decency to contact people about why they may not of got the job. Or even a simple no?

For a job a job that requires such skills in communication they didn't appear to have any themselves.

Interview Questions

Cooper Lomaz Response

29 Oct 2018

Thank you for providing this feedback. I would like to unreservedly apologise for the service you have outlined, this is certainly short of what I expect. I will look into this matter personally today. Should you wish to discuss this further or like to understand the outcome of my investigation please don’t hesitate to contact me directly.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cooper Lomaz in March 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via LinkedIn regarding an exciting new opportunity.

I then had a phone interview to talk about my relevant experience, and what I was looking for moving forward

I was brought in for an interview with the main recruiter for CLR, where the role, company, benefits and ethos of the company were explained.

My final stage interview was with the Line Manager and Commercial Manager to delve deeper into my experience, motivators, figures, recruitment understanding and market knowledge.

Interview Questions

• With no prior knowledge who would you contact first to gain knowledge of the industry you're recruiting in   1 Answer
    • What are your main weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • Why Cooper Lomaz?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwich, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cooper Lomaz (Norwich, England) in January 2015.

Interview

It was ok - there were a lot of people involved and it took far too long however they gave me feedback and challenged me when it was a good time to do so.

The guys who intereviewed me were very junior and they didnt really know much about the roles themselves however they were again ok.

The CD met me as a last stage and i was offered the role thereafter.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.