Cornerstone OnDemand Revenue Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2015

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 306 interviews

180 Comments

Join the conversation on

Cornerstone OnDemand

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cornerstone OnDemand (London, England, England) in Jul 2015

Interview

I've applied online through the website and Alicia Roy the Talent Acquisition Manager sent me an email the day after to schedule a first phone interview. The week after, I've had a Skype call with the hiring manager and met with VPs of Marketing and Client Success face-to-face in their London office the following week. The recruitment has been smooth and efficient all along. Alicia is a dedicated recruiter with an amazing attention to details and care for the applicants. Despite not being offered the role, I've had one of the best recruitment experiences and I would definitely recommend any relevant profile to apply for a job at Cornerstone OnDemand.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me an example of a successful marketing campaign you've run? How do you review the campaign effectiveness? Which KPIs do you look at? It's in your first day in the office, which questions (10) would you ask the Account Management Director? Which tactics would you use to work with Sales Teams to achieve the joint target? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Cornerstone OnDemand

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Cornerstone OnDemand (London, England, England) in Jul 2015

Interview

The recruitment process it has been very smooth and comfortable. I had one pre-screening interview followed up by a Skype video interview and a final face-to face interview. I must say the talent team at Cornerstone On Demand is great and efficient, Alicia Roy, the talent acquisition manager for the EMEA region has been great in managing the whole recruitment process providing all the time feedbacks and addressing all the questions.

Interview Questions
  • You are about to have your first meeting with the accounts managers to come up with a short-term marketing strategy, can you please tell me 10 questions that you would ask them?
2 people found this interview helpful