Coupang Interview Questions

Updated 5 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Coupang

2.9
HardAverageEasy
Found 93 candidate interviews
Coupang
Application

I interviewed at Coupang

Interview

I had 4 interviews with different interviewers but I felt the job description did not include all details for the role. Interview questions were pretty much technical and random. That was the most difficult part of the interview.

Interview Questions
  • How can you prevent data piracy?
    Answer Question
Coupang
Application

I interviewed at Coupang

Interview

An interview was scheduled with a VP and was cancelled 3 times. The fourth time, the interviewer showed up (zoom call) late by 5 mins. Was very unenthusiastic, unapologetic and disrespectful. It was 8pm my time here in the USA and he was very inconsiderate of my time. He wrapped the interview within 20 mins. I realized it is definitely not somebody I would want to work with. I did not realize there were 4 other callers on zoom call until I ended the call. Later, I received an email from HR suggesting the position was on hold. I thanked my stars since I was confused between spending more time on interviews or declining further interviews. Don't waste your time if they cancel the interview more than once.

Interview Questions
  • Give me your background; What are your major accomplishments in the current role?
Coupang
Application

I interviewed at Coupang

Interview

after passed resume, i got phone call interview first. then i had 3 times of the interview at same day. 1. design leader 2. other teams design leaders 3. product owner.

Interview Questions
Coupang
Application

I interviewed at Coupang

Interview

The HM started the interview by saying we do not need one hour as scheduled, we jus need 30 mins for a quick conversation. Then he asked me a lot of questions about how my previous companies’ products work, the business model, how they make money and also how would I solve the specific problems at Coupang. The whole interview feels like he just wants to get free ideas. It was a very unprofessional interview and wasted my time.

Interview Questions
Coupang
Application

I interviewed at Coupang

Interview

1st : hr manager (40 min) 2nd : hiring manager (1 hour with phone call) 3rd : 3 managers (3 hours non stop video call including 4th : hiring manager again) VP (1 hour video call)

Interview Questions
Coupang
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Coupang

Interview

Coding and System design and Behavioral rounds Generally it was a good experience. People were nice to talk to. They are Korean market centric though. From reaching out by HR to interview was fast, but it took a while to hear back.

Coupang
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coupang

Interview

CV screening interview - Interview The person from HR who did a cv screening interview did not understand the role at all. I felt that someone just asked questions from a list but did not understand when sector specific answers and examples were given.

Interview Questions
Coupang
Application

I interviewed at Coupang

Interview

Code interview was difficult. First question was very mathematical and second question was an array question. Haven't gotten a response yet after the coding interview was completed. Overall was 7/10 difficulty

Interview Questions
Coupang
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Coupang (Seoul) in Jan 2021

Interview

Full system design interview for 3 hours with 3 people No question about work history, resume only require design and coding used Codility No question about work history, resume only require design and coding

Interview Questions
Coupang
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coupang

Interview

Got online assessment from them a day after applying for the position. It wasnt due for three months. It was an hour and half long and it was really difficult not the level for intern. I would say leetcode hard

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 93 Interviews