Croydon Health Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 27 Sep 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Croydon Health Services

Data Warehouse Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Croydon, England

Application

I interviewed at Croydon Health Services (Croydon, England) in December 2016.

Interview

I was disappointed they were inflexible enough by refusing to rearrange the interview date and time. An interviewer had a contagious illness, thereby putting me off as I could've caught it! Made me wonder if they cared about maintaining sound health given the fact she didn't take time off to get better. I was disgusted they gave me the cold shoulder while eliciting feedback, as it took over TWO WEEKS to arrive when I was merely informed my application was declined. There was no apology from the interview panel vis-a-vis outcome postponement and negligence to answer my questions on interview strengths, weaknesses, hiring justification, etc. Found the entire experience awful and would consider not seeking work there.

Data Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Croydon Health Services in April 2015.

Interview

First there was a half an hour practical test, where I was asked to do some SQL and SSIS related work. After that there was a face to face interview session where most of the questions were technical too.

Interview Questions

• Describe the most interesting project you have worked on   1 Answer
    • How do you keep up-to-date with technology?   1 Answer

Podiatry Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Croydon Health Services (London, England) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview was very well prepared both for the interviewer and interviee. I responded to approx 10 questions..
    I asked several questions about my up and coming role..
    Prior to the interview questions I had to sit a long skills and logic test which I successfully passed.

Interview Questions

• Communication with a difficult patient..   1 Answer

Biomedical Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Croydon Health Services (London, England) in September 2009.

Interview

The interview consisted of a panel of three consultants form pathology department, each taking turn to put forward various questions, bot personal and professional. Being a skilled-base employment, relevant qualifications, experience in the field, the ability to concentrate, confidentiality, willingness to work as a team and follow set down rules professionally, were all taken seriously by the interviewers. Also, numerical and sorting out tests were carried out to ascertain my ability in these areas. Finally, I was shown round the department to familiarise with the staff and environment.

Interview Questions

• What do you think the hospital is planning to achieve in the next few years?   1 Answer
    • Where do you hope to be in the next five years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to politely negotiate time schedule with regards to the job, and the probation period I was expected to undergo.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.