DKMS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

DKMS Interview Questions

Interviews at DKMS

2.4

College Outreach Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, MO (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at DKMS (Washington, MO (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

I was hired as a temp with no end date through a local employment agency. The initial interview with my current coworker was breezy and professional. The agency didn't quite have much detail about the role, so I began the interview reticent, but open-minded. By the time I headed home, I was extremely excited for the opportunity. The second interview included my current boss, and was just as wonderful of an experience.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I had a personal reason for wanting to work for a cancer-fighting nonprofit. I feel this was an important question. Nonprofits tend to have high employee turnover, simply because they often cannot afford to pay what for-profits can pay. They need to be sure they're hiring someone who is there not just for pay, but because they have a passion for what they do.   1 Answer

Donor Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DKMS.

Interview

Phone interview. In person interview with HR and CEO held on separate days. The HR manager has no really experience working with patients or families, their only concern is how you present yourself and dress. She has a fashion background and no real HR experience either. If you dress well it's your job to lose.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here.   1 Answer

Donor Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at DKMS (New York, NY (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Lengthy Interview Process , 360 interview, meet with people of the team you’re applying for as well as HR, and C-Suite.
    Each interview round involved meeting with 2-3 people. Fairly normal interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were in a difficult work situation and how did you handle it   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DKMS (New York, NY (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Contacted DBC through email got an email right after. Had a couple of phone interviews than a Skype interview with the Director. Overall great experience the director and HR were helpful and answered any questions that I had

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DKMS (New York, NY (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

Straight to in-person interview, no phone interview. Really nice people, interview was explanatory some of the questions were basic behavioral. Nothing crazy, just get to know you type of environment.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle someone on the phone that was upset?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Typical interview, submitted resume, was contacted by HR. Phone interview and then was told would hear from them about the opportunity. Never heard anything back from them so I am assuming that I didn't get an offering.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to go into details about the hardest obstacle I had to overcome, when i offered and answer they wanted me to elaborate on why i hadn't tried other solutions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DKMS in April 2014.

Interview

First contacted me by phone - did a phone interview on the spot. I was then invited for an in-person interview, where I met with someone from HR and then the manager of the department I was interviewing for. Both were very kind and personable. After the in-person I was contacted by email to schedule a phone interview with the Director of Donor Management (she was out of town). Everyone was pleasant and were very insightful about the organization and the position. I remained in touch via email, and about three weeks later they called with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected - strength/weakness, why DKMS, greatest challenge. Be sure to have stories of your achievements and accomplishments, and how you achieved them, and be able to describe your resume in depth.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me a higher salary then they first told me during our first interview, so I did not have to negotiate. I accepted the job as it was offered.

Medical Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DKMS.

Interview

I was contacted by HR for a phone screening and called back for an interview the next day. The interview was scheduled with the HR Director who asked basic questions pertaining to my past experience, what were my reasons for wanting the job, etc. She also reviewed the structure of the company. I then interviewed with a director and was told that I would be contacted within a few weeks when the first round of interviews was completed.

Interview Questions

• The director asked me if I had experience with something that was not even mentioned in the job description.   1 Answer

Back Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DKMS (London, England).

Interview

Interview two stages based upon competencies and precious work history. Formal setting focussing on transferable skills first meeting with manager then followed on with senior management very relaxed environment warm and welcoming when you enter makes you feel relaxed and some easy conversation to get started before delving into your cv. Talked a little about company history and how they work. A little bit of educational knowledge on blood stem donation.

Fundraiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DKMS (London, England) in April 2016.

Interview

Firstly there was a skype interview with HR representative and line manager. The scond stage was the face to face interview with line manager and Head of Department. The application process consisted of sending a cv and cover letter.

Interview Questions

• why do you think you are a good candidate for the role?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.