DWF Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

DWF Interview Questions

Updated 26 Aug 2017

2.2

Entry-Level Marketing Interview

Interview

In the interview, they asked you how you prioritize money, advance, and teamwork. Then, she asked me what I am looking for in a company. The last question was what would you think that you will fit with the job. I think everyone will be invited to the second round of interview, which is basically job shadowing in a whole day in the second round and it's door to door sales. After back to office, they would ask you why you think you're a good fit with the role then no matter what you said they would respond you with Congratulation you're hired! It's just that easy...

Interview Questions

• None of question are unexpected or difficult. They just ask you several general questions about your background, interest, something that other companies would ask. So no difficulties in the interview.   Answer Question

Junior Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool (Costa Rica)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DWF (Liverpool (Costa Rica)) in August 2017.

Interview

Received phone call from recruitment re interviewing. There seemed to be a miscommunication between staff-we were told to research the company-CSR and values-but I was not asked a single question re CSR or values whenever I tried to mention anything remotely related to this I was met with eye rolls.

Interview Questions

• Competency questions- example of when you worked as a team

I had a pre prepared answer however, one of the two interviewers when I was answering was rolling her eyes and sighing at the second interviewer as though she was bored. This came across unprofessional and put me off.   1 Answer
    • Yelled at me "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO RESEARCH THIS ROLE" whilst waving her arms   1 Answer

L&D Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DWF (Manchester, England).

Interview

Two telephone interviews followed by face to face interview consisting of technical knowledge and experience questions and a couple of competency style questions followed by a 10 minute Presentation. Took approximately 1 hour in total.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose that particular presentation   1 Answer

Junior Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at DWF (Manchester, England) in April 2017.

Interview

One interview scheduled after I provided my Cv to their recruitment team. They were very hands on and helpful. Provided guidance on the interview itself. It was a fairly easy

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DWF.

Interview

Relaxed and engaging. Lots of challenge but in a friendly way. Tested technical and commercial abilities. Talked about experiences and what matters most in the role. Discussed issues in the wider market. What innovation meant. Perceptions of DWF and competitors. Skill sets required and any gaps. Main challenges for the role. Structure of an LLP. Openly discussed salaries with nothing to hide i.e. made this process rather easy and straight talking on what range should be expected. 2 stage process meeting different levels of management and HR.

File Management Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DWF (Manchester, England) in August 2015.

Interview

Contacted on the Wednesday, interview arranged on the Thursday and attended on the Friday. One interview which lasted about half an hour and consisted of questions based on my previous roles and experience. Also touched on skills like ability to prioritise etc, very simple but effective and not at all stressful.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very simple, I was more than happy to accept as offered!

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DWF (Manchester, England) in April 2015.

Interview

Simple and easy. Went over CV. I have a feeling they were desperate for staff. If the role had more potential candidates then it may have been more difficult. Waited nearly a month before I got an offer. Discovered after it was due to HR not signing off for recruitment.

Senior Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at DWF (Manchester, England) in April 2013.

Interview

Submitted my cv via a friend who already worked at the firm. Shortly after, received a telephone call/interview from an HR Advisor, which ended in an invitation to a face 2 facemeeting with the senior marketing manager. A quick twenty minute informal chat. Two days later, received a verbal offer, which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• What was my greatest achievement in my previous role   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.