Danone North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Danone North America Interview Questions

Interviews at Danone North America

2.8

Supply Chain Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Danone North America in June 2020.

Interview

Easy set up/coordination with HR hiring manager. After first interview, I proceeded to a second interview via a zoom call with a team of current employees. This interview was held with 4 Danone Employees where each employee was free to ask questions in regards to the interview process and my background.

Interview Questions

• What spikes your interest in working for a company like Danone?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Danone North America (White Plains, NY (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

Phone screening followed by 3 individual Zoom interviews with senior leaders of enterprise sales team. Position was "postponed" because of COVID, but they mentioned a similar position I could fit for. Recruiter stopped answering me completely when I inquired and asked for some follow up.

Interview Questions

• If, down the line, I'd be interested in an account management-type role.   1 Answer

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Danone North America in December 2019.

Interview

HR screening call, followed by hiring manager phone interview and in-person panel. Interviews went well but it was a frustrating interview process with delays and radio silence between engagements. In the end a frustrating process with a disconcerting lack of timely follow up and responsiveness from HR that led me to lose interest in working for the company because I won't work for an employer who has such disregard for employees (including potential employees).

Interview Questions

• Why interested in the role? What are you looking for in this role?   Answer Question

R&D Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Danone North America (Ithaca, NY (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Simple and short behavioral interview with 2-3 project members, low pressure environment and they were friendly, an overall pleasant experience, should not be a problem for anyone, was good, solid, no problem.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?

Name one adversity you overcame?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Danone North America.

Interview

I had two phone screening interviews, the first with the HR specialist and the second with the quality manager. An hour later I received a call from the HR specialist for an in-person interview with her, the assistant quality manager, and possibly the quality manager.

Interview Questions

• "Speaking of keywords, what does the acronym GMP's mean?"   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Danone North America.

Interview

Multiple interviews with different people on the team, but not too extensive - it was more so the same interview with different people just to try to get to know you better.

Materials Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Danone North America (White Plains, NY (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Applied on company site, had phone interview a few weeks later, talked about resume and job details.

Went in for an in person interview about a week later, then heard back a week after.

Interview Questions

• Basically just asking about my experience and how it would be relevant to the position...SAP knowledge is good to have   Answer Question

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Danone North America.

Interview

Interviews were well organized . However feeedback process ( or total lack of it) was very frustrating. I spent weeks without any update after several interactions with the team and going in person to their locals outside the city to the very last set of interviews. After a long wait I got a automatic email saying I was not selected for the role. Their HR team did not even care to give me a call or even send a email with some feedback. I went to the final stage and spent significant amounts of time attending inverviews...

Interview Questions

• Career goals , pas experiences   1 Answer

Associate Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Danone North America (White Plains, NY (US)).

Interview

Interview was at HQ in White Plains, NY. Met with hiring manager initially then met with two managers from cross functional teams to have a better understanding of the position and how the role would interact with the their departments. Interview process was pleasant and not intimidating.

Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Valley City, UT (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Danone North America (West Valley City, UT (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

I went through Extreme Staffing and interviewed with them. Extreme staffing had informed me of the position at Dannon. They explained to me the position, responsibilities and qualification requirements. The owner at Extreme staffing was quick to get me a second interview with Dannon.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you have gone above and beyond at your job?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever disagreed with a company policy? Why, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.