Danone North America Interview Questions

Updated Nov 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 87 of over 87 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Danone North America (White Plains, NY) in Oct 2020

Interview

I had a quick phone chat with the recruiter who asked me some general questions about myself. A few days later, I had a 45-minute video interview with a current Brand Manager. The questions ranged from behavioral to marketing questions. The interviewer seemed disinterested in the conversation and asked me why he should hire me over other candidates with more marketing experience. It felt like he was always searching for a particular answer, even on questions related to why I was interested in brand management. Not the most pleasant interview.

Interview Questions
  • How would you reposition one of our products?
    2 Answers
1 person found this interview helpful

Danone North America

Application

I interviewed at Danone North America

Interview

Brief interview and plant tour. Very easy and straight forward. I had an interview with Quality manager and lab manager followed by plant tour the following week. They were very easy going and made me few comfortable. Wish they had given me a little more insight into the day to day of the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Danone North America

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Danone North America

Interview

4 Rounds of Interviews. Started with phone interview with HR, followed by phone interview with a few analysts and another round of that. Final round was an interview with the two dept heads

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Danone North America

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Danone North America

Interview

Quick and straight to the point. They were prompt and I didnt have to wait. Human Resources was personable and friendly. They created and easy atmosphere to open up and feel comfortable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Danone North America

Application

I interviewed at Danone North America

Interview

Applied and got contacted by HR. Then moved to video interviews with two people for two jobs. Except one person was a no show. And I had to reschedule my time to meet them on another day. Rude. So I reschedule my time and meet them. Both interviews went just fine. I qualified for the positions easily. As I follow up with HR and give feedback on interview they literally respond with "yay". The HR people change as I'm trying to get more feedback, and HR is now leaning me to consider another position in the company, which clearly shows I won't get the two jobs. And I do end up getting rejected on the two original jobs. The job they're trying to get me to consider I don't exactly qualify for so not sure why they want me for the role. I go along with it anyway. And I get rejected on that job too. Total waste of time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Danone North America

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Danone North America

Interview

Had several phone interviews with HR, Managers, and Directors. The process took around 3 weeks. All interviewers seemed friendly. Interviews were not high pressure and questions were mostly straight forward.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you like to join the company.? How will you keep yourself motivated in the role? Describe your work experience, and the projects you have worked on.

Danone North America

Application

I interviewed at Danone North America

Interview

It was a round-robin of people who I would work with. They asked about my resume every time....the same question every time. In addition, one executive asked me about how I would analytically figure out how many M&Ms were in a closed jar if asked.

Interview Questions
  • how I would analytically figure out how many M&Ms were in a closed jar if asked.

Danone North America

Application

I interviewed at Danone North America

Interview

It started with a Panel Interview with different members of Leadership Team. The request was for 15 minutes of presenting on my personal and professional background. Followed by 15 minutes of roundtable questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Danone North America

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Danone North America

Interview

I had a phone screening with a recruiter who asked some general questions about my background and resume. The next step was to have a 30 min interview with the hiring team. I was asked various theoretical questions about the industry and how I thought it would affect the role I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Danone North America

Application

I interviewed at Danone North America

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, then interviewed with Danone directly. He asked me to complete a scripting project, which I did. He verified he received it but then never responded to follow up emails.

Interview Questions
  • How would I manage working with people from all around the world?

Danone North America

Application

I interviewed at Danone North America

Interview

Comienzas con una entrevista en recursos humanos en donde te tienes qué presentar, hablar acerca de tu personalidad, de tus cualidades y defectos, etc. Después con supervisor en donde son preguntas de acuerdo al área al que vas a trabajar

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 87 Interviews