Dee Set Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Dee Set Logistics

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dee Set Logistics

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dee Set Logistics in October 2018.

Interview

it was a thirty minute telephone call, lovely interviewer, not your standard questions. Three different parts to the interview, 1 - job description and role, 2 - tell me about yourself 3 - questions.

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dee Set Logistics (Bristol, England) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied via an ad. Quickly contacted. Had a brief meeting was guaranteed the job at that stage. Met with 1 representative who walked round a store explaining things to us. She proceeded to be my sole contact during the role.

Interview Questions

• About previous retail experience   1 Answer

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dee Set Logistics (Newcastle upon Tyne, England) in July 2013.

Interview

You get asked a few questions like why do you want to work with deeset, whether you mind about travelling long distances to hotel then work which never happens cos you drive work then find hotel then sleep. Your also asked about minding sleeping with potentially strangers in a pre booked twin hotel room as this Is the only type of room the company will book if and when it can. Your told about the wage and if your a driver the mileage allowance and told u have to use your own car.
    They give everyone who turns up a start and chance

Interview Questions

• Do you mind staying in twin hotel rooms of which is pre booked and sharing with a colleague of which maybe a stranger   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating.

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dee Set Logistics in February 2013.

Interview

Very simple, knew someone who worked at deeset and asked them to get me an interview, met two of the managers for my store i'd be working with and after that was offered a job with the company. All seems very informal and friendly which is a bonus

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.