Delta Air Lines Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3,142 of over 3,142.0 interviews

Employee Referral9%
Campus Recruiting3%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA) in Aug 2018

Interview

Applied - 8/13/2018 1st Assessment - 8/13/2018 Video Interview Invitation - 8/30/2018 (Completed 8/31/18) 2nd Assessment - 9/11/2018 I am now currently waiting to hear back a bout the next step in the process. From what I am reading on here, there is a Virtual Interview that happens next and then the F2F (Face-to-face). The Video Interview was fairly easy. Make sure you answer all questions asked in STAR format. Delta is very big on this. All questions can be found on here. Once you start the interview, you have unlimited chances to record your answer. Dress the part, smile and allow your personality to shine. From what my buddy is telling me (He is currently a flight attendant for Delta), the interview process is very different this year compared to previous ones. He also informed me that training for all new flight attendants being interviewed and offered positions wont be trained till January at the earliest. I have included the exactly questions that were asked on the Video Interview below.

Interview Questions
  • VI : From the video that we sent you, what did you find interesting, concerning or exiting about the life of a Flight Attendant?
    18 Answers
  • VI: Describe a time when you had to change work priorities with little or no notice. (Answer in STAR Format)
  • VI: Describe a time when you provided excellent service to a customer. (Answer in STAR Format)
  • VI: Tell us why you would be a great Flight Attendant. Why Delta?
701 people found this interview helpful

Delta Air Lines

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines

Interview

Applied: July 26, 2016 Invitation for video interview: September 2, 2016 Invitation for face to face interview: October 20, 2016 The video interview was very simple. Be patient and answer the questions in the S.T.A.R. format and dress as if you were a flight attendant. I do have a couple questions for people who have received a contingent job offer. 1. Did you select your base that day? Or do they choose for you? 2. If you didn't choose your base that day, do they wait until after training to tell you? 3. How was training like? I don't want to know details, just a little summary to calm my nerves. Is anybody going for an interview on November 9, 2016 @ 12:30? Maybe we can meet up so we can have somebody to mingle with that we're comfy with.

920 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Delta Air Lines

Join the conversation on

Coronavirus Work-life

1m

a

Manager

Delta Air Lines is raising health insurance premiums for unvaccinated employees by $200 a month to cover higher Covid costs. Higher insurance costs for unvaccinated are coming.

162 Comments

Join the conversation on

Delta Air Lines

Application

I interviewed at Delta Air Lines

Interview

Easy and efficient! The process was smooth and detailed. I’ve been trying to be a delta flight attendant for years. It is a competitive process. Stay diligent and on top of you research,

Interview Questions
  • Will you required a sponsorship for employment?
1 person found this interview helpful

Delta Air Lines

Application

I interviewed at Delta Air Lines

Interview

Was no give and take on the face to face interviews Felt like I was giving a lot of personality and getting nothing in return. Left feeling like they were very disinterested in me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Delta Air Lines

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines

Interview

Process was suppose to be Assessment , Video interview, face to face then CJO on the spot or after. I was trying for the LOD for one of the language but I gotten my tbnt right after the assessment. I wonder why they did the assesment before the language interview if I was trying for the specific language.

Interview Questions
  • Are you a fussy person when it comes to detail?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (New York, NY)

Interview

Applied online, did a web questionnaire, and then was invited to an in person hiring event. Started off with a powerpoint presentation, then on to interviews. Then if hired you filled out paper-work, got drug tested, and then a phyisical test. I ended up declining the position because I was taken aback by them doing a physical test for the job (never seen any airline do this before) and was told anyway my blood pressure was too high to continue the test (no kidding, I just attended an interview).

Interview Questions
  • "Tell me about a time you adapted to a difficult situation at work"

Delta Air Lines

Application

I interviewed at Delta Air Lines

Interview

I applied online for flight attendant and was invited to do personality assessment. Still waiting to process interview. Delta sent me the email to hiring process. - Application - Asseesment - Live online interview - Event day - Job Offer - Welcome to Delta Airlines.

Interview Questions
  • Will you now or in the future require sponsorship for employment (e.g., H-1B visa status)?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (New Delhi)

Interview

They took total of 4 rounds (3 rounds over video call and 1 assignment round to crete a framework) to finally reject me. So the whole process took around 15 days, while I appreciate the opportunity but if you are taking 4 rounds of interviews and rejecting a candidate then i think there is a need for some serious retrospective of your interview panel! Anyways, the interview was pretty simple Java questions and assignment round was of creating a framework.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Delta Air Lines

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines in Sep 2021

Interview

Loved to participate in a hiring event from Delta! Their presentation in the beginning made me even more excited to work for the company! Hiring event started with the little presentation given by one of the managers, followed by an interview, physical test, drug test and digital scan. I love how organized all the process went and how all the staff made me feel welcomed! Can’t wait to be part of it!

Interview Questions
  • Why Delta Mention one time that you went above and beyond for a customer and what was the outcome Mention one time you had to act really quick facing a problem without supervision and what was the outcome…

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Seattle, WA) in Sep 2021

Interview

It was a web interview with 2 hiring managers, right off the bat something was off, they didn't have my resume and just asked some basic STAR questions and that was it. Overall I was confident, about a week later I get a call from a Delta recruiter saying I got the job but I was to work for a contractor for 6-12 months before being hired direct. I was still on board but it all fell apart when I got the email from the contractor stating it was for a Aircraft Support Mechanic for significantly less pay than you would expect. Very misleading, I applied on the Delta website for the AMT position and was interviewed for the AMT position. It was a classic bait and switch. I understand them wanting to pick and choose but you can't expect me to take a large pay cut and have to go spend thousands on tools on for a "shot" and a direct position especially considering that this pay doesn't take into account the cost of living in my area which is substantial. I'm not gonna give up my seniority and union in my current job just so that these guys could underpay me and decide to kick me to the street with know where to go. No thanks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 3,142 Interviews