Delta Air Lines Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Delta Air Lines Interview Questions

Interviews at Delta Air Lines

2,998 Interview Reviews

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Applied - 8/13/2018
    1st Assessment - 8/13/2018
    Video Interview Invitation - 8/30/2018 (Completed 8/31/18)
    2nd Assessment - 9/11/2018

I am now currently waiting to hear back a bout the next step in the process. From what I am reading on here, there is a Virtual Interview that happens next and then the F2F (Face-to-face).

The Video Interview was fairly easy. Make sure you answer all questions asked in STAR format. Delta is very big on this. All questions can be found on here. Once you start the interview, you have unlimited chances to record your answer. Dress the part, smile and allow your personality to shine.

From what my buddy is telling me (He is currently a flight attendant for Delta), the interview process is very different this year compared to previous ones. He also informed me that training for all new flight attendants being interviewed and offered positions wont be trained till January at the earliest.

I have included the exactly questions that were asked on the Video Interview below.

Interview Questions

• VI : From the video that we sent you, what did you find interesting, concerning or exiting about the life of a Flight Attendant?   22 Answers
    • VI: Describe a time when you had to change work priorities with little or no notice. (Answer in STAR Format)   5 Answers
    • VI: Describe a time when you provided excellent service to a customer. (Answer in STAR Format)   1 Answer
    • VI: Tell us why you would be a great Flight Attendant. Why Delta?   23 Answers

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines.

Interview

Applied: July 26, 2016
    Invitation for video interview: September 2, 2016
    Invitation for face to face interview: October 20, 2016

The video interview was very simple. Be patient and answer the questions in the S.T.A.R. format and dress as if you were a flight attendant.

I do have a couple questions for people who have received a contingent job offer.

1. Did you select your base that day? Or do they choose for you?
    2. If you didn't choose your base that day, do they wait until after training to tell you?
    3. How was training like? I don't want to know details, just a little summary to calm my nerves.

Is anybody going for an interview on November 9, 2016 @ 12:30? Maybe we can meet up so we can have somebody to mingle with that we're comfy with.

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines.

Interview

I applied online and was invited to do a one way video interview about a week later.
    Completed the interview...they gave you 30 seconds to prepare before the video records and you cannot rerecord a video. You get 3 minutes to record.
    After I submitted my videos I got an email offering a phone interview about a week later. I'm completing the phone interview later today.
    Will update!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to change your plan last minute, what was the outcome and how did you adapt?   13 Answers
    • Describe a situation you had a difficult customer. What happened and how did you handle it?   11 Answers
    • What qualifications and experience do you posess that would make you a good fit for this position?   89 Answers

TechOps Co-op Interview

Interview

It was very simple. Mostly behavioral questions, There were two ladies asking me questions and they answered back very fast. Good experience overall. . .. . . . . . . .

Interview Questions

• They asked me about their motto, who is someone I look up to, why do I want to work with them, and what is my greatest weakness   Answer Question

IT Internship Interview

Interview

First Hire Vue interview with unlimited responses so you can redo your answers as many times as you want, about 8 questions, then department managers interview-mostly behavioral questions, not too hard. Nice people, great company culture.

Bilingual Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

The process has four different steps. First you send in your resume and wait to be called to the next step. From there you complete prerecorded assessment video, then a live video interview, and finally an in-person interview at the headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia

Project Engineer Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines.

Interview

Only one behavioral interview. There were 2 guys. One asking the questions and other was writing the answers. They were super nice. They called me 5 minutes after to tell me I got the job

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume
      If you could have any car what would yo change about it so it would be more efficient
      Name one person you admire   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines.

Interview

After the initial interview process you move forward to an in-person interview. They fly you to Atlanta, Georgia (their hub) and you go through the whole process. It was a great experience!

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you dealt with a disgruntled customer.   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Interview

I submitted Online application, then did video interview (it was recoding, not face to face) . I did assessment test ( i assuming this doesnt affect your interview result. and then got an opportunity to live video interview

Interview Questions

• What wouuld you do when ........?   1 Answer

Flight Attendant Interview

Interview

Very difficult.I got denied, then an email for another change and denied again.It was extremely diffivult. My interviewer did not even look up from her computer.She continued typing and barely had any interaction with me.

Interview Questions

• 1.If you see a coworker doing something wrong to a customer, what do you do?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.