Dematic Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Dematic Interview Questions

Interviews at Dematic

2.5

Sr. Compensation Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dematic in January 2021.

Interview

Submitted resume, recruiter email me for more insight on my skill. Recruiter called me to inform I'm qualify for the role but had more questions to ask before he set up an interview. Decided to walk away due to lack of professionalism by the recruiter.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dematic in January 2021.

Interview

First, I had a phone screening with the recruiter, then a panel interview with 5 or 6 people from the team I was going to join, and finally a presentation to an extended audience

Interview Questions

• Why this role and why Dematic, relevant experiences, a lot of competence-based questions (tell me about a time you demonstrated this or that), and for the presentation, I was asked to present a project I worked on as if I were to present to a customer   Answer Question

CS Support Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Elm, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dematic (Little Elm, TX (US)) in December 2020.

Interview

Phone interview for CS Support Dispatcher in the Lewisville TX location. The interview was scheduled for 2pm, and the interviewer was very prompt, right on time. Very professional and informative .

Controls Engineer Interview

Interview

HR called me first, and they scheduled an interview with a couple of managers. After that I went back to HR and the rest of the process was with them.

Interview Questions

• They asked about PLC (Siemens, AB), experience, clients   Answer Question

Director, Product Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dematic in October 2020.

Interview

Applied online and received an email from a recruiter within a couple of days. That was the high point....

Then received a second email requested that I select a time (from 3 days) that was convenient for me. OK, I could make that work, then it requested that I enter the title of the position I was applying for. Seriously? That was a head scratcher. I've been through this process with tens of companies throughout my career and never saw that before. It should have been a major yellow if not red flag.

The interview occurred on schedule and went very well. Numerous answers yielded a response of 'perfect' or 'oh, that's really good'. No difficult or overly challenging questions, just the typical screening questions designed to weed out those who don't fit the role.

At the end of the interview, the recruiter said that she wanted to schedule me to meet with the hiring manager, and that I should her from her in the next couple of days. If for some reason I didn't hear from her within 5 business days that I should contact her to schedule the next interview. Should have been yellow flag #2.

4 business days after the interview, I received a the standard system generated email that "after reviewing my application they were going to proceed with candidates that more closely matched their needs." That's right, the standard email you'd get if you simply submitted an application. Not even personalized with the recruiter's name, just "Dematic Recruiting Team".

Very unprofessional experience for the level I was applying for. As an aside, I know some folks there in leadership roles...they're empty suits. My suggestion is to proceed with caution and be very careful.

Control Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dematic (Lewisville, TX (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

Interview was proper. Asked for technical background and personality, culture fit. All questions answered and you get a perfect picture of the job to help you make the decision. Having the technical skill is only 1/2 the equation for a person to be a good fit. likewise, the job description is only 1/2 the story, the company culture and people/management you working for is also very important.

Interview Questions

• How did you resolve a technical issue.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dematic in October 2020.

Interview

Phone interview. The interviewer was pretty rude. She did not even try to 'hi, how are you things.' I said it, but she ignored. She asked few very basic question (e.g. how did you hear about us, etc. and of course, I did my homework.) right away. Then, she directly tried to end up (in 5 mins) with saying "any question?." The interview was done even without asking about my resume's details. It made me feel very badly for my time that I spent for the interview. I sent a follow up email, but I could not receive anything back but a rejection email. I have never heard about this company before I got the interview. I already have a job, so I don't care. But, I hope they teach some "manners" and "professionalism" to their workers.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company?   1 Answer

TA Partner - Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Dematic (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

Too many individual interviews and slow process. 4 interviews, and HRBPs complaining about having to help out TA team to conduct interviews.

Don’t expect feedback to be given. Pay was never discussed during any of the interviews.

Interview Questions

• How do you stay organized when dealing with multiple stakeholders?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dematic (Atlanta, GA (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

An initial phone call to schedule a meeting followed with a phone call with multiple team members and HR going over your background and asking standard questions of your experience and why you want to join.

Software Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dematic in September 2020.

Interview

First interview was with the recruiter which was fairly easy. Once I cleared that I was put through to the hiring manager and then another solutions consulting manager. After giving three interviews you would expect a company to give you a result as to if they are moving forward with my candidacy or not. I sent four emails over three weeks and the recruiter never replied. Initially the recruiter mentioned they were interviewing other candidates and will make a collective decision in the coming week but a month later no response to my emails. Very unprofessional for an organization that wants to hire 1000 people in the coming year.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.