Dematic Interview Questions

Updated 21 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 111 of over 111 interviews

Campus Recruiting12%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Dematic

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dematic in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview process was smooth. We had a Teams call and I received feedback in one week. It was a little bit disturbing and from my point of view also rude when one person from Dematic was drinking several times, while we were on camera during the interview.

Interview Questions
  • General questions about my former positions.
    Answer Question

Dematic

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dematic

Interview

It was a great experience! They related on a personal level and were extremely understanding. It was a thorough process, and they reached back out quickly. Even though I ultimately did not get the job, it was an amazing experience with a great company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dematic (Atlanta, GA) in May 2021

Interview

The interview process was very streamlined in Candidate friendly. There were multiple rounds of interviews but they were scheduled simultaneously. Talent Acquisition was very diligent in communicating with me throughout the process. It was a great overall candidate experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guelph, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dematic (Guelph, ON) in Apr 2021

Interview

It was easy not to many technical questions. Questions about previous experience and few HR questions. one member from HR department and other one from technical background.

Interview Questions
  • what frustrates you?, tell us about previous experience?, what automation equipment you previously worked with

Dematic

Application

I interviewed at Dematic

Interview

It was a Behavioral interview and was super easy, no technical questions at all. Be very friendly and you’ll get the job no problem. Don’t stress it, best of luck. Why is this 30 word minimum not going away.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dematic (Grand Rapids, MI) in Mar 2021

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and did a phone interview. Questions were pretty typical but the interviewer seemed slightly out of touch given the nature of the new work environment. For example, when I mentioned previously working on campus and being present within the hiring process, the response I received was “well you can’t do that anymore.” Which, goes without saying, that is pretty obvious. I was told I would be contacted by the end of the week and never heard back. I also emailed and messaged the recruiter to follow up and never received a response. Disappointing process considering they are trying to recruit another HR professional.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to source for a difficult candidate?

Dematic

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dematic

Interview

Phone interview with two interviewers. The first interviewer asked behavioral questions. When it was time for the second interviewer to ask job specific questions she asked me what my previous experience was (limited, in my case) and then when I told her she basically said 'well that's all my questions' and the first interviewer had to just come up with random other questions to fill the time. They were obviously looking for someone with more experience than I had, but I would have just appreciated them being honest with me instead of awkwardly continuing the interview for another 5 minutes when it was obvious I wasn't what they were looking for.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Dematic

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dematic in Feb 2021

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter on LinkedIn. After an initial phone call with her, I was asked to submit my application to their job on their website (lengthy process). I then received a video interview with two other men at the company that last a little over an hour.

Interview Questions
  • Relevant experience, willingness to travel 70% of the time, work 10 straight day shifts at 11-12 hours a day

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dematic (Atlanta, GA) in Feb 2021

Interview

Very poor first interview recruitment experience. Recruiter emailed me a time for the interview. I emailed them back a time with no response. I emailed them again and they gave me another time. I said ok, then they canceled the interview out of the blue because they were going to be out of the office. We rescheduled again with a new time for them to call me. On the day of the interview, they did not call me on time and I had to call them. We did the interview and said that they would get back in touch, then another almost 2 weeks go by and I email them if they made any decisions. The recruiter emails back and wants me to schedule a time to talk. I set it up, but after thinking about it, email them back and asks if this talk was to go to the next round since we already talked. They emailed back that they already chose another candidate, they wanted to be nice and tell me on the phone. I told them that this was a poor decision because I had to schedule my day with family around this call and that this is something that could be handled by emails. Seems like this whole company interview process goes around in circles with no direction.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about each job you did for the past 15 years.

Dematic

Application

I interviewed at Dematic

Interview

very automated and lacks any personal connection between the two parties. It feels very much like a company that wants to fill needs quickly rather than recruiting people that fit the culture.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 111 Interviews