Dignity Memorial Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Dignity Memorial Interview Questions

Interviews at Dignity Memorial

2.1

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dignity Memorial (Cleveland, OH (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Two hour interview on previous sales history and ability to deal with prospecting along with self attributes . They had other sales people who were there to offer their experience as well as newcomers to the company

Interview Questions

• would you be able to cold call   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dignity Memorial.

Interview

Interview with office manager followed by interview with general manager. Was told a decision would be made two days later. Did not hear back, even after emailing to request an update. Saw the job posting had been removed from the website, which made it clear I was not getting an offer. A simple email to let applicants know a position has been filled, especially when applicants request an update, is not too much to ask.

Funeral Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Stroudsburg, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dignity Memorial (East Stroudsburg, PA (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Face to face with a phone follow up. Was very easy with all the questions you would expect to be asked, I also submitted a resume and references via email.

FSC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dignity Memorial (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview consisted of several things being said about the position that just didn't turn out to be true. There also turned out to be just as many omissions about the position, compensation, and schedule. The interview was more them selling the position than it was asking questions. Second interview basically the same but another higher up representative of the company sat in and backed up everything said in the first interview. After being told they intended to hire me it took over 8 weeks for the paperwork to be processed, and I was told to come in twice only to be turned away because of paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Q: Do you like helping others, especially during difficult times?   1 Answer

Sales Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in McAllen, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dignity Memorial (McAllen, TX (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

checking my background, drug test what kind of experience I have, and previous job how long I was in other job, and had to wait for results

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Dignity Memorial (Dallas, TX (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

Interview was a two step process. Some of the requirements of the job were not disclosed. This company makes it harder for their teams to do business. The background check was held up on on a minor glitch that I wasn't told about. I was only able to continue the process because of my persistence and working out the glitch myself.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dignity Memorial (Seattle, WA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Three Step Interview Process. They spent time qualifying your interest in this profession. There was also a lot of focus on your view of company culture and making sure that the vision of the company aligned with your idea work environment.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Dignity Memorial (Oklahoma City, OK (US)).

Interview

The interview is simple, easy, and almost laughable in hindsight; don't let them intimidate you.

Interview Questions

• There are no difficult questions to answer. Instead, ask them about the compensation; the work hours; the scheduled time off; the days you will be ON-CALL; the number of hours this will take to ramp up business within the first 3 months; how many counselors are currently working; how long has each team member been there; how long has the sales manager been there; what is the monthly quota for the location;   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. For sales counselors its hourly minimum wage; for assistant sales managers the base is $25K, for sales manager the base is $40K

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dignity Memorial.

Interview

phone interview. basic. was very informal process. just seemed as they wanted to get to know your personality.

Interview Questions

• standard interview questions. why you want to work for digbity.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Hollywood, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dignity Memorial (North Hollywood, CA (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

The interview lasted for 2 hours. He asked me several questions about my sales experience. Gave me a connect the dot style test to see if I could think outside the box. He also was wondering how I would feel going door to door selling the Dignity Memorial service. I told him I would feel extremely uncomfortable doing so.

Interview Questions

• How do I feel about going door to door?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.