Distributed (UK) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Distributed (UK) Interview Questions

Interviews at Distributed (UK)

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Distributed (UK)

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Distributed (UK) (London, England) in November 2020.

Interview

I applied on Linkedin and then was asked to record a video on their online platform, which was faulty at first but it was fixed;

the interview process was articulated in several steps. The first one being an online interview. During this process the interviewer went straight to the point firing questions without the typical "Tell me about yourself", which it's fine for me but it is not suggested by HR established practices. He was not part of HR but a member of Delivery.

After I passed the first step there was a group interview/exercise taken online which involved a simulated business case discussion with the other candidates and then an offline assignment to be sent via mail to an evaluator.

The next step involved another business case simulation but on a 1-on-1 basis. It took place during the same day.

As stated by all the interviewers in the debrief, although I answered correctly to all the answers (by repeating my words and answers), I was excluded from the last step: meeting with CEO.

The company said they would provide inputs for improvement even in case of rejection. Their motivation for my exclusion was articulated with just a short sentence related to "communication". I didn't ask to elaborate even though that didn't look like a valuable feedback for me.

I don't consider them a bad company, but this last part let me down a bit. Distributed can definitively improve their recruiting process.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with conflicting needs?
      How do you assign priorities?   Answer Question

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Distributed (UK) (London, England) in September 2020.

Interview

The interview was on a video call and it was the first interview. I was asked questions on my project experience and skills. I was also asked questions on which project methodologies I prefer. Although I did not get the role, the feedback was excellent, helpful and professional.

Interview Questions

• A project I was involved in and the challenges I faced in the project.   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Distributed (UK) (London, England) in January 2020.

Interview

Two video interviews before proceeding to F2F interviews.

It is obvious the CEO is a jerk and the team was cagey about the environment they're working in. I hope he is not treating the women (and men) as badly as it appears he is...

Interview Questions

• General questions about my profile, nothing too specific.   Answer Question

Enterprise Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Old Street, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Distributed (UK) (Old Street, England) in December 2019.

Interview

1st initial phone interview with the recruiter. Second with one of the partners and a third with the newly hired CRO.
    Fairly simple questions and nothing out of the ordinary

Interview Questions

• General questions on previous experience and approach to selling.   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Distributed (UK) (London, England) in April 2019.

Interview

I interviewed with the CEO of the company. The guy seemed cool at first and then he started with very weird questions. He spent 90% of the time talking about his company

Interview Questions

• Stock standard interview questions. A bit about me and all the rest about his company   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.