ED&F Man Interview Questions

Updated Oct 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 16 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ED&F Man

ED&F Man

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ED&F Man

Interview

2 interviews at the start both were online due to covid, second stage was psychometric testing which is quite standard and then final interview with senior management also over teams

Interview Questions
  • Name a time that you've made a mistake and how did you deal with it?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campinas, São Paulo

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ED&F Man (Campinas, São Paulo) in Oct 2019

Interview

Primeiro foi realizado uma entrevista por skype com a empresa de recrutamento, no mesmo dia recebi um feedback para a próxima etapa. Esta segunda fase foi uma entrevista presencial com a analista de crédito e a gestora da vaga no escritório deles.

Interview Questions
  • Conte sua experiência profissional. Como seus amigos te descreveriam. O que espera dessa oportunidade.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ED&F Man (Chicago, IL) in Sep 2019

Interview

Zoom call with various management. Review of accounts, resume and plan. Asked various questions about revenues generated, products traded and type of business (clearing or execution only). Management reviewed the way commissions are calculated and shared the vision of the firm.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campinas, São Paulo

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ED&F Man (Campinas, São Paulo)

Interview

O processo seletivo foi desorganizado e faltou comunicação com o candidato (não fui comunicado sobre o resultado e desempenho). Além disso, tive que ir até a empresa dois dias diferentes por uma desorganização na agenda de entrevistas.

Interview Questions
  • Está preparado para abdicar de todas suas atividades extracurriculares para se dedicar integralmente ao trabalho?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at ED&F Man (London, England)

Interview

It was a 2 round process. They stated they needed someone ASAP, and ironically it took them 7 weeks to take a decision. They did not look organized from the outside. First round went very well, a bit technical but more focused on background and motivations. Second round was with a top management person, quite round technical but not impressive. What I disliked the most in this process is how they interacted after the 2 rounds. Delaying all the time the final answer, trying to find excuses, very very low transparency. The 2 rounds were done quickly but I had to wait 5 weeks to get an feedback.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ED&F Man (Cambridge, England) in Apr 2017

Interview

Applied to their graduate program online via their careers site. Firstly had to send off an application, followed by numerical and verbal reasoning tests and lastly a video interview. The video interview consisted of 12 questions, in which you'd have to prepare an answer for then record yourself giving said answer. Once complete, your video answers are sent off. Still waiting to hear back as to whether I've made it to the next stage.

Interview Questions
  • The majority of the questions they asked me were focused around the commodity I would be trading - Sugar. They were a wide range, from what sugar products they sold to where sugar is most produced and consumed globally.

ED&F Man

Application

The process took 3 months. I interviewed at ED&F Man

Interview

First interview was in early April. No feedback until almost mid-July. They rejected me with an automatic email without providing me with any feedback. Interview itself was also negative as the interviewer was very cold and I felt like was not really interested in listening the answers I was giving him.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

ED&F Man

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ED&F Man

Interview

Many interviews. HR seemed confused much of the time, they kept suggesting each time that I was at a late stage interview with a small number of candidates. The interviewers weren't the intended ones and didnt really work together to ask detailed questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ED&F Man (London, England) in Mar 2016

Interview

It was tiresome, tedious, overdressed, pompous, led by over eager HR lady, must have been new in the job or recently moved from the public sector. To be honest was a fair introduction to the company.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

ED&F Man

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ED&F Man

Interview

Sent me a request via linked in to send my CV. Sent CV and a week later was asked to do an online interview through Spark Hire. Passed the interview and a week later had a one-on-one interview with HR. After that never got any feedback since May 2015. Poor Communication.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply for the ED&F Man group development program?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Interviews