ETP International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

ETP International Interview Questions

Interviews at ETP International

2.8

Interview

3 Rounds - HR, technical and compensation, above-average difficulty. Basic level to the advanced level understanding of the entire retail ecosystem will be tested. An overall very interesting process designed.

UI-UX Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ETP International.

Interview

The first round was face to face with CTO which was about half an hour after that they told me that I am on hold on same day they called me and schedule the 2nd round
    It was with UI head he told me that he will mail me the technical task and I have to complete it
    Which I have not recieved I contacted HR regarding the same I have not recieved any update they don't even showed courtesy to share feedback

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Powa (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ETP International (Powa (India)) in December 2019.

Interview

The interview took 1 day
    First a from is given and you have to fill in all your details from school to college PG and your personal details
    Then a aptitude test that had 20 questions that were not too difficult
    And then PI

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about your self   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ETP International.

Interview

There was 45 min aptitude and technical process then after that Face to Face technical. I cleared both round they said that we will call for next round but they did not called. after few days when i called they said we don't have vacancies then why did they took interview and wasted time.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ETP International (Mumbai (India)) in May 2019.

Interview

Application

I applied through a ETP recruiter it self. CV got shortlisted by ETP Tech panel.
    I interviewed at ETP International (Mumbai) in May 2019.

Interview
    NOTE: My Intention is not to make fun out of the interview i was really serious about the job as i was jobless from * months you can understand by this long post :) But it was great interview. thank you for given opportunity.

First Was aptitude round which was very easy followed by tech interview.
    Aptitude was based on puzzles , reasoning, math and technical question with 15 minutes of duration. They were all very polite and co operative really i liked there treatment.

Tech interview was on basic, starts with my current job role and past roles.

0. Basic Difference between HashMap and Hashtable?
    Answered: Typical known answer. Synchronized, Thread safe, and it not allowed null key and value, HM is not synchronized, allows single null key and multiple null value.

1. Life Cycle of variable in java, I tried to explain in context of type of variable based on this how variable lifecycle can be affected eg. instance variable(when object is instantiated and goes out of memory) or static variable to local variable and their life cycle but he denied and asked explain only about variable life cycle in term of JVM. Question was not clear without using variable type or scope explain variable memory management.(Mostly Question was not cleared i was reconfirming and reconstructing the questions and then answering)

2. Q: Custom Exception , how to create, use of throw and throws. if we use custom exception where it should get catch(here again i reconstruct the question, Interviewer asked me if custom exception will raised who will handle or whose responsibility to handle it?)
    He wants to listen answer as caller method should manage with the try catch block. As he wanted to know about exception propagation. and I answered the same but we can notice here the question can has many answer which cant be denied.

3.Q: Heap memory based question (hey i am a full stack developer ask me more about application development and this type of system trouble shooting question should be avoided bcz as fullstack developer i am exploring and implementing difference type of open source and proprietary frameworks from web to mobile, frontend to backend, couple of backend and front end combinations, RDBMS to nosql). NOTE: I m not saying that Heap based question are not important, it is important but why i m saying read following.

Actually question was, In java why OutOfMemory err comes?

Answered: when the allocated size of heap memory is short and not extending and to have more new object.
    (I thought one liner answer he was not looking he wants to know more from me about this topic, And i was right)

Re-question on same topic there is auto garbage collection then also why this happen.
    Answered: its depend as well native/system memory is low.

Re-question: what happen if we can give ample amount of memory as system memory then.
    Answered: but heap memory need to increased, i don't know the commands but it can be increased.

Re-question: if native memory is also high and heap memory is also enough then will OutOfMemory error will come or not.
    Answered: i was not sure if native and heap both has enough memory by some other reason will raised this error or not so as said may do to bad computation and programming algorithm like recursion/iteration or processing lot of data it can cause this error. other wise i don't know other reasons.

4. Asked PLSQL question how to create store procedure tell me the syntax.
    Ans: as i know it.

5. in store procedure how to write loop statement
    Ans: using while or loop function/labels as i have worked on mysql and oracle db both have little different syntax.

6. In Store Procedure if we right multiple sql statement how will you come to know which statements executed.
    Ans: to know which statement got executed then need to crate if statement and with help of out variable we can send error or success code like 1 or -1 based on requirement.(not clear weather he wants to know here about exception handling or something else but after my answer he skipped to next new question).

7. Have you used EJB
    Ans: no, but tried little bit with it as bootstrapped . but this got revoked by client in early stage.

8. how ?
    Ans: i said created some pojo class to to store data to db and used javabeans.
    Where is ejb here? is javabeans and ejb are same?
    Ans: no , as ejb by creating session beans and implementing data persistent logic DAO Pattern. At end i mention not used to with ejb. I know more servlet and JSP due small scale projects.

Asked to wait outside of the room, HR will informed you.

HR:
    will inform u about the interview.(I was not selected.)

That's it, might be answered wrongly some questions, but enjoyed.

Interviewer was very senior than me in age and experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I interviewed at ETP International (Mumbai (India)) in February 2019.

Interview

First Was aptitude round which was very easy followed by tech interview. Aptitude was based on puzzles , reasoning, math and technical question.They were very polite and co operative.
    i did not get selected

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ETP International (Mumbai (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied through my class. First Round was 45 mins Aptitude + Java Technical Test(Mostly questions from Garbage collection and Collection Framework), which was quite easy.
    After that, F2F interview was taken by Java Technical Lead.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ETP International in March 2018.

Interview

The HR was very active and very well informed. He requested me to come down to meet the country head, so that the country head can explain the role in details. Very frankly, I did not have any idea about this company before the HR called me. Since the HR was following up so much, I went to meet this head. To my utter surprise, I found him to be extremely snob, his appearance and behavior was so full of attitude, I felt like when will this conversation get over. He kept on asking how will ETP be benefitted from me joining in. In fact, I thought I will ask him how will I be benefitted from joining ETP, because I went to meet this guy only after the HR called and emailed many times. Even if I get the offer letter, I would never want to join a company, where the senior management thinks they are doing any favor by hiring people.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ETP International in September 2017.

Interview

1.GD
    2.Technical test.( based on basic java theory n find o/p program)
    3.technical round.( Be good in Oops concept,core java, basics program)
    4.HR

I felt it's good company to work.
    Good people, good environment

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ETP International (Mumbai (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

There are 4 rounds
    GD - General Topic for Gd
    Technical Test - MCQ type question based on core java
    Technical Interview - Basic of DB, OOP Core java and mostly Exception handling,Collections,Multi-threading etc
    Managerial Interview - Basic questions about yourself and scenario based questions to check your presence of mind.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.