ETP International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

ETP International Interview Questions

Interviews at ETP International

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ETP International (Mumbai (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied through my class. First Round was 45 mins Aptitude + Java Technical Test(Mostly questions from Garbage collection and Collection Framework), which was quite easy.
    After that, F2F interview was taken by Java Technical Lead.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I interviewed at ETP International (Mumbai (India)) in February 2019.

Interview

First Was aptitude round which was very easy followed by tech interview. Aptitude was based on puzzles , reasoning, math and technical question.They were very polite and co operative.
    i did not get selected

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ETP International (Mumbai (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

I was called up by the HR people and they arranged for the interview. The receptionist was very polite and attentive. I have submitted my documents and met the senior who asked me many questions related to the job skills, which were not very difficult for me.

Interview Questions

• Why did I leave my earlier company within a year?   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ETP International in September 2017.

Interview

1.GD
    2.Technical test.( based on basic java theory n find o/p program)
    3.technical round.( Be good in Oops concept,core java, basics program)
    4.HR

I felt it's good company to work.
    Good people, good environment

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ETP International (Mumbai (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

Technical aptitude test, Technical Interview (2 rounds)

Interview Questions

• What are anonymous classes?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation joined as a trainee.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ETP International (Mumbai (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

Process is good, One telephonic interview followed by 2 technical and one HR interview. It is a one day process. Telephonic round was easy and they called me for an technical interview.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ETP International (Mumbai (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Hey,Yeah i was selected but That was horrible experience.
    If you want to waste your whole day and money so you can go there.
    and i recommend you to do there even you can see how fool people conduct a drive.
    ETP'S HR are sick and mental.

I went early morning 9:30 Am , after 10:30 they conducted our written in badly smelly whole then went in a room where A mad man was promoting own company then after 3 Technical interview finally they tell me that you are selected and for offer we will call you Monday after i reached at home then HR's called me and told me to come back and collect offer letter(and also mention who told you go to home) so i went back and after discussion with HR( A young boy) they gave me offer letter.
    So i was happy because of finally i got offer latter. and i organized a party with my friends for that. But when i went on my joining date so they denied and said currently your offer is on hold.
    so today you cannot join our company , we will tell you when we have vacancy.

so Guys be careful from these cheaters.If you wanna to collect offer letter so you can go and enjoy the ETP SandWich.

Interview Questions

• Common Questions in all rounds : Difference in Hashmap and hastable, collections,threading,exception.   1 Answer

ETP International Response

28 Dec 2016 – Manager - HR

Dear Sir,

The offer letter was a genuine mistake on our part as some documents got mixed up by our team, please accept our sincerely apology .

Thank you for your understanding.

HR Team

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ETP International (Mumbai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

First round was Technical Aptitude,Which was good, I am able to clear,second round was HR round, This round was typical round and i am able to clear it.
    After this i got call for technical round, in which all OOP concepts, Java basics and Mainly Focus was on Interfaced was asked, SQL query was asked too, I was not unable to answer only one question that was What is marker Interface

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self
      What are OOP
      What are main Pillar of OOp
      What is class
      what is interface
      What is Primary key   Answer Question

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ETP International (Mumbai (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

There are 4 rounds
    GD - General Topic for Gd
    Technical Test - MCQ type question based on core java
    Technical Interview - Basic of DB, OOP Core java and mostly Exception handling,Collections,Multi-threading etc
    Managerial Interview - Basic questions about yourself and scenario based questions to check your presence of mind.

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ETP International (Mumbai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Received call from HR, submitted resume online, went for f2f, got selected and received call next day to join with all my original documents, they sent those docs to some other party for verification, did my bio metric and handed me over the employee hand book, appointment letter, water bottle, meal coupon for the day.

Interview Questions

• You have changed field many a times in the last 8 years. Why?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.