Eastman Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Eastman Interview Questions

Interviews at Eastman

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longview, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Eastman (Longview, TX (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Everyone was super friendly upon arrival. I was escorted from lobby to conference room by HR personnel. The interviewers were friendly and made me feel very relaxed. All the questions were straight forward and relevant.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself best attributes   1 Answer

Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eastman.

Interview

The HR contacted me to schedule a time to have a interview with hiring manager. One week later, received the invitation for an onsite interview and they paid for my trip. The people there are all very nice and make me feel at ease. Still waiting for the reply.

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Eastman.

Interview

Very long process. Had a phone screen a month after an online application, was invited on-site a month later. First there was a quick tour of the facility. Then there was a panel interview with three people and a quick additional one-on-one conversation with a fourth person. Standard questions, no surprises there, the panel took turns reading questions off paper. On-site visit took about two hours. They followed up few weeks later.

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Eastman.

Interview

called in for interview by several different departments

Interview Questions

• unexpected - can you lift 50 or more pounds   1 Answer

Lab Technician Interview

Interview

Applied online, it was a long process time. Finally got a phone interview, that was average difficult. The phone interview was not very long, around thirty minutes. Just the process time was long and almost forgot about it.

Strategy Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Eastman.

Interview

Three rounds. Two short phone interviews with would be peers. Third interview was onsite. Consisted of one on one interviews with analysts, managers, directors, and HR. I live out of Kingsport, to accommodate, they put me up in the local Marriott the night prior. Very impressive team overall. Wide variety of backgrounds and experience, but clearly all very talented and intelligent.

Interview Questions

• case style questions   1 Answer
    • Questions about resume experience.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Eastman.

Interview

The hiring process requires you to go through their online application process and make sure that your resume matches the position fairly closely. You are first screened by Computer then by hiring person. They then arranged for a series of panel interviews on one day, and were considerate of my schedule, not just theirs.

Interview Questions

• How would you make sure an application if capable of being multilingual.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was like
    them:here is our offer.
    me: Can we talk about that?
    them: We can but the dept won't budge they give their best offer up front to avoid negotiation.

Advanced Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingsport, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eastman (Kingsport, TN (US)).

Interview

The interview process involved 3 separate panels - each one including management and analysts. I stayed in a conference room, and the panels of interviewers rotated. Each panel interview lasted around an hour.

Statistician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eastman.

Interview

Phone Call, On-Site Interview

Interview Questions

• Questions were mostly the typical job fit/behaviors but included an hour and a half long technical interview administered orally.   Answer Question

Strategy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingsport, TN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Eastman (Kingsport, TN (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Expect to meet 6-7 people starting from peers up to the level of VP, EVP. Most of the strategy group is made up of folks coming from Consulting industry so expectations are to have the consultative skills around client management, quick problem diagnosis, process management, communication and articulation etc.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.