Eastman Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Eastman Interview Questions

Interviews at Eastman

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

They mainly asked about my work experience that I had listed on my resume. They were very interested in my work with SQL querying. They asked a lot about how I would go about making searches faster and querying more efficient.

Interview Questions

• When you worked with a team on this project, what were your responsibilities?   1 Answer

Interview

Got a phone call to set up a phone interview. After a phone interview got a call about having an insight interview. Had panel groups asking interview questions. Each group from various teams inside Eastman.

Interview Questions

• What did you do at your previous internship.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Eastman.

Interview

Very conversational. For the few typical interview questions they did ask, they liked them answered in the STAR format S - Situation (context) , T - Task you were given, A -Action that you took, R - Result of what you did

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingsport, TN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eastman (Kingsport, TN (US)).

Interview

Pretty standard interview on campus (college) and then for the on-site interview they had you stacked up with interviews throughout the day along with tours of the massive plant. Pretty standard and was cool to see

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingsport, TN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eastman (Kingsport, TN (US)).

Interview

Good process, wasn't too intensive. They had one on-campus interview and then invited a few people to their plant for an onsite. The on campus was standard behavioral questions. The onsite was fantastic, with a perimeter tour of their extremely large plant! They also had a case study and two behavioral interviews. Fantastic lunch there as well. Decent hotel. Reimbursed all expenses. Good overall experience with them.

Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

I was invited to interview on campus after my school sent a batch of resumes to Eastman. The interview went well and I was asked several questions about my time at university and experienced gained through technical classes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when a teammate did not contribute.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eastman in October 2019.

Interview

Completed initial first-round interview after campus career fair. Went onsite for final round of interviews. Final round consisted of two 45-minute interviews, a case study, and various social activities the night before. Everyone was very friendly and it was a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eastman.

Interview

I had a phone call and then got selected for a face to face. It was with a group of managers for the different departments. I had a good experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Eastman.

Interview

I talked to the recruiters at the engineering specific and actual career fair at my university. On of them, and alum, interviewed the day after for 30 minutes; it was very casual, in which he just asked me questions about myself and also asked me to elaborate on certain details of my resume. Got an offer a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to make a difficult decision; how did you go about this process?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eastman.

Interview

Both interviews were over the phone. Most of the questions were behavioral -- maybe 5 or 6. There was a case component as well, with 1 or 2 case questions. The process took about 3 weeks overall. I received and accepted an offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where you believed the company could only sell 500 k of Product A in a year, but your boss wanted you to order 1 M?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.