Ecolab Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Ecolab Interview Questions

Updated 14 Oct 2017

2.8

Assembler Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ecolab.

Interview

About three managers asking random questions and watching your reaction and listening to your answers. It was very interesting and also they make you feel at ease and you are encouraged to ask questions

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself being at the company for a long time?   Answer Question

Interview

Good, they were very professional and vocal about the want to help their employees grow within the company. A very good company with many great benefits to grow with. There were 3 rounds, although I'm not sure if every Territory Rep position will go through the same process.

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pocomoke City, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ecolab (Pocomoke City, MD (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Easy application and resume submission.
    Quick response and turn around with every aspect of the initial responses. Pleasant nd friendly interaction with young lady. The assessment questions were straight and to the point with relatively little problems.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about travel? Do you enjoy speaking with people? Are there any spectators you think you would like or dislike about the amount of driving you do per day?Are weekends a problem?   1 Answer
    • Do you like people?   1 Answer
    • How many people do you interact with on a daily basis   1 Answer

Supply Chain LDP Interview

Interview

Behavioral questions and questions as to why I want to work in supply chain. Lots of time for me to ask questions and a relaxed environment with two interviewers asking questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ecolab.

Interview

Standard interview process; met with a middle manager in a hotel lobby, reviewed the standard interview questions, waited a week before hearing back from the company for another round of questions, then heard back from the District Manager with a job offer.

Senior Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Ecolab (Eagan, MN (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied on Indeed and 6 days later was contacted by HR. A phone interview was set up for 3 days later (I was non-local). I had 5 separate phone interviews (4 technical, 1 HR), all conducted on the same day. Technical interviews were 30 minutes long, HR was 15 minutes (discussion of start date, salary, benefits, etc.). 4 business days later I was contacted to schedule a fly-out visit. I visited the site a week later, at which point an offer was made to me.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions, e.g. "Tell me about a time when you had to handle a stressful situation; what was the situation and what did you do?" as well as technical questions, "Describe your experience with insect identification" (I work in pest elimination research).   Answer Question

Pest Control Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ecolab (Atlanta, GA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview, Meeting with District Manager after the phone interview i didnt hear anything for 2 weeks. Finally got a phone call for a sit down interview with 2 managers.

Logistics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ecolab (Saint Paul, MN (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was structured but friendly. They asked specific poignant questions ,but it did not feel like a quiz. Overall the process was incredibly prompt and I was impressed by the responsiveness of the HR department and my hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• Questions were generally posed around demonstrating specific qualities e.g. "Name one time you..."   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent Ll Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ecolab (Greensboro, NC (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

First I setup phone interview. I didn't get a call back. Emailed Ms. Torinus she apologize. I was able to setup second phone interview. Spoke with lead recruiter. She advised me I qualify for the job. Advised me of salary. Advised me she would contact the supervisor at the location I applied for to see if I could get a better position. I never heard back from recruiter.

Interview Questions

• How many systems do you currently work with.   1 Answer

EHS Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove, IL (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ecolab (Elk Grove, IL (US)).

Interview

Their recruiter in Minneapolis reached out to me and in the matter of about two weeks we scheduled an in person interview at the facility. The interview was held with 4 people on the team including the TPM Manager, an Engineer, and HR, and Production Supervisor. It took about 3 hours from start of finish. About a week later you scheduled a skype type interview with the plant manager.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were standard and fair, leaving room for open ended answers.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.