Edenhouse Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Edenhouse Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Edenhouse Solutions

3.1

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Edenhouse Solutions in October 2020.

Interview

Interview process was very well laid out at the beginning of the application process. The recruitment team gave frequent and accurate updates on the process, even when there was no update they made me aware of what they were doing to progress the application. All time frames laid out at the beginning were met and I felt very informed throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were general SAP ABAP and HR ABAP questions with some consultancy background questions. Very well laid out interview, with plenty of opportunities to discuss the company and how I would fit into the organisation and what the organisation had to offer me.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Edenhouse Solutions (London, England) in September 2020.

Interview

An initial telephone conversation with the acquisition manager. Nikki was really lovely and personable. This then leads on to a telephone discussion with the hiring manager. Which then went onto a presentation on Teams with the hiring manager and another member of the team.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Edenhouse Solutions in September 2020.

Interview

Different, in a very good way. The whole team were open, honest and collaborative during the process, making sure that the role is the right fit for the candidate as well as vice versa. Key highlights were:

- Raising questions and concerns was encouraged throughout. You didn't feel like you were always "on parade".

- For my role you were asked to present how you would grow the business, which I feel is a highly relevant test. The entire experience was tightly focussed and you weren't asked to jump through unnecessary hoops.

- Edenhouse provide you with a personality test later in the process which is used to make sure you are placed in the right area/understand your style, rather than as part of the evaluation.

Process was very rapid: initial telephone conversation > first interview > second interview (with presentation) > negotiation and offer. This also worked very smoothly despite to COVID-19 pandemic.

Interview Questions

• How will you build and execute a sales pipeline at Edenhouse (presentation)?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Edenhouse Solutions in August 2020.

Interview

Alot of information was given initially and then throughout the process there was a great amount of support for each step of the process which fast paced with feedback at each step.

Interview Questions

• Final interview was a presentation with competency question and feedback on the presentation and interview.   Answer Question

SAP Ewm Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edenhouse Solutions (Birmingham, England) in July 2020.

Interview

Initial contact with recruitment specialist, then a 1st Interview, then a 2nd Interview with a presentation, then a Personality test and finally a 3rd Interview to confirm my eligibility for the role.

Interview Questions

• My competency around EWM configuration   1 Answer

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edenhouse Solutions.

Interview

Really positive experience even though I didn't get the job. Clearly a high calibre of consultants who work there as questions were very in depth. Feedback was prompt and detailed too.

Senior SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Edenhouse Solutions (Birmingham, England) in November 2019.

Interview

One round of Telephonic Interview followed by one round of F2F Interview with 2 to 3 members in the board of panel. The Telephonic Interview environment was very friendly. It lasted about 30 min. with 10 min. about company details, scope of work etc. and 20 min. about technical skills. After around a week, I was called for a F2F interview along with a presentation on any topic of my choice. The location was a bit remote but didn't find difficulties to arrive. Interview started on schedule with 3 members in the panel. First round was related to more detailed Technical skill. Second round was a short 10 min. presentation that I already prepared and forwarded to the group before arrival. The third round was related to interpersonal skills . The atmosphere was very friendly and engaging. Overall experience was very good.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Edenhouse Solutions (Birmingham, England) in October 2016.

Interview

I was called initially by the recruitment department to see if I was still interested in the role and to set up a more formal phone interview with them. After this, they arranged a phone interview with the line manager and finally I had a face-to-face interview with key staff. Everyone was very friendly at each stage and was keen to emphasise the company culture, which was useful to know and created a positive impression.

Interview Questions

• How would I approach the role of Marketing Manager.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Edenhouse Solutions in May 2016.

Interview

I applied directly to Edenhouse through dice.com. Within 2 days I had been contacted by Emily to discuss the position. I had a couple of phone interviews with the hiring manager and an applications consultant followed by a face to face in Birmingham with HR and the Hiring Manager. All stages of the interview covered technical capability with some soft skill questions thrown in. Excellent communication from the recruitment team at all times, quick to provide an offer and a very friendly approach.

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Edenhouse Solutions (Birmingham, England) in April 2016.

Interview

Initial contact from Laura, the Head of Recruitment following my application for the role, leading to a shortlist, two telephone interviews to filter personal fit with the role responsibilities , finishing with a F2F interview with the Head of Service, competency based questions, all relaxed and non confrontational, also a 10 minute task based presentation - no tricks, open and honest, designed to draw the facts out, consider cultural fit as well as job fit. Discussions about the package available were dealt with early
    Post interview email feedback sought by Laura - a nice touch, reassuring for me that the interview process and decision would be quick - Laura was very helpful throughout, quick to get in touch when I asked for information, always professional and enthusiastic, as the 'face' of the company she made my decision to accept the offer easy

Interview Questions

• How to deal with and prioritise customer requests for my services at a time of high volume   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.