Entain Interview Questions

Updated Nov 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 68 of over 68 interviews

Recruitment Agency5%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Entain

Application

I interviewed at Entain

Interview

The interview process was really good. Offices are nice and welcoming.. No trick questions or pointless presentations. Three stage interview with various key stakeholders. Hr department were really good too.

Interview Questions
  • i cant remember off the top of my head
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Entain (London, England)

Interview

Terrible interview process Incompetent recruiter gave me the wrong names and time to turn up to the interview Manager mentioned lay offs recently They asked me many questions and it suggested that they don’t really know what they are doing and using the exercise for free consulting I have a moral conflict working for a gambling company that robs meals off tables

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Entain

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Entain

Interview

Started with a phone interview and once you're okay they will proceed for technical exam. Once you pass the exam they will go straight for final interview and that's it!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vienna

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Entain (Vienna) in Oct 2021

Interview

Just had an interview with one of the senior talent recruiters at Entain. She was very professional and asked only relevant questions. It was a very good experience and would recommend everyone to apply here.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Entain

Application

I interviewed at Entain

Interview

Zoom interview. Not great. Some quite offensive questions. Never heard back even though they approached me for the interview. Overall not a great experience. Wouldn’t work for them now even if something came up.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Entain (London, England)

Interview

1st- An interview, 30 mins call 2nd- Maths test and SQl Test 3rd- Another interview 30 mins call 4th- Send samples of reports 5th- Another 30 mins call After all of these, no feedback. I wouldn't work for them for 100000% pay increase.

Interview Questions
  • Commercial insight experience, which they asked over and over again in 3 different interviews. So, I got confused at the 5th stage, which was the third interview. They are all not technical including the director, so they were asking silly questions about what complex formulas I have used in DAX and M. There is no such thing as a single complex formula.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Croton-on-Hudson, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Entain (Croton-on-Hudson, NY) in Sep 2021

Interview

Zoom interview with Team leader and Trading Manager. The second was rude and offensive, asking the same questions multiple times. Overall bad organised process, the interviewers were not familiar with my background. Frustrating experience.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think your working day will look like?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Entain (Brisbane) in Sep 2021

Interview

Wow, what a company. The interview was smooth, very friendly but professional. The questions were fair. My tip is, be honest, don’t try to be someone who is not you.

Interview Questions
  • State management options in React.

Entain

Application

I interviewed at Entain

Interview

two interviews with line manager and another member of the team. Both interviews were just general questions about experience and skills with nothing really probing. Also had an verbal reasoning assessment.

Interview Questions
  • Very general questions about experience. did not hear anything back after two interviews, really poor experience.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Entain (London, England) in Jul 2021

Interview

2 phone interviews. The first interview was with someone from HR and just went over my experience and what I studied at uni. The second was with the head of the team and went over what the job was about and general interview questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 68 Interviews