Entain Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 89 of over 89 interviews

Recruiter5%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Entain

Application

I interviewed at Entain

Interview

First Stage - Standard interview with the hiring manager Second Stage - The task involved designing, doing animation and adding sounds to it. I am not a Sound Designer and don't see the point of asking for such a thing. Third stage - Interview with Head of UX and Stakeholders

Interview Questions
  • Standard interview questions, then showing a case study.
    Answer Question

Entain

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Entain in Jul 2022

Interview

A test was sent out which was followed by a single Interview with the hiring manager and another team member. The interview consisted of skill sanity checks, a review of the test and a series of questions to evaluate analytical skills & methodology.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Entain

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Entain in Jul 2022

Interview

It was a fast process. In the same interview, I got to talk to the person who would be my team leader and other UX designers to evaluate me technically. In the 1h interview, they have asked me questions about my journey and I got to present one project from my portfolio.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Entain

Application

I interviewed at Entain

Interview

Two interviews, one sql test and general concepts regarding data. Second interview with senior management and HR discussing team structures and how I would fit in. After each interview I had a recruiter calling me back the next day to give me next steps.

Interview Questions
  • - What's the difference between a where and having clause? - What are the pros and cons of a centralised database?

Entain

Application

I interviewed at Entain

Interview

Unprofessional. Rushed. Staff room which was cramped. Felt as if they were not paying attention or asking many questions. Heard a few days after interview with job offer. No privacy from current staff members.

Interview Questions
  • General testing mental maths. Querying over flexibility. Rushed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sittingbourne, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Entain (Sittingbourne, England) in Jun 2022

Interview

After initial first round of interview, a coding test was completed with even bonus feature points. But No feedback from recruiter or the company. Felt insulting especially after spending so much time and the company even did not bother to give proper feedback.

Interview Questions
  • gRPC and protobuff racing service implementation in the coding test
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon, Lisbon

Application

I interviewed at Entain (Lisbon, Lisbon)

Interview

Interview process was pretty straightforward. Asked common interview questions such as: what was your best customer service moment? what experience do you have dealing with customers? Overall, there was a casual vibe to the interview.

Interview Questions
  • what was your best customer service moment? what experience do you have dealing with customers?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Entain (Melbourne) in May 2022

Interview

Entain Brisbane contacted me for an interview, asking for my availability. I responded to their email. Without any further reply from them. They added me on LinkedIn. I tried messaging them on LinkedIn then, to no reply still. I tried calling them on their mobile, left a voice message and an SMS message - no reply to any. After a week, I received an email stating that my application was unsuccessful. It is terrible that they treat applicants in this way, VERY unprofessional from Entain. I expected so much more from a company that prides itself on its INTERNATIONAL reputation.

Interview Questions
  • When is your availability for an interview?

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Entain (Brisbane) in May 2022

Interview

It was very smooth and fast. The fastest application process so far. When I've had my initial interview after an hour I was already scheduled for my final interview and after 3 hours I have already received an email about the result of my final interview.

Interview Questions
  • What excites you working here in Entain?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila

Application

I interviewed at Entain (Manila, Manila)

Interview

The interview process is really bad. The recruiter is totally underprepared. Resume didn't get read through before the interview and no question was asked during the interview. Feels like they are just coming and slacking one day for the interview. Never met this kind of interview and highly not recommend.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 89 Interviews

Entain Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Entain as 55.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.71 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Operations Manager and UX Designer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Customer Service Manager and Customer Service Manager (CSM) roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Entain takes an average of 15 days when considering 64 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Customer Service Manager had the quickest hiring process (on average 9 days), whereas Operations Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 28 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Entain according to 64 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 25.64%