Entain Interview Questions

Updated 2 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 57 of over 57 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Entain

Entain

Application

I interviewed at Entain

Interview

Very straightforward process. Moved at pace and friendly recruitment team and hiring managers. They were available to answer all my questions. The process was explained clearly at the beginning. I didn't take the job because I got an offer for something else which I decided would be a better fit.

Interview Questions
  • Past experience of customer service.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Entain (Rome) in Apr 2021

Interview

Colloquio incentrato per lo più sulle esperienze di lavoro in gruppo. hanno voluto valutare se il candidato era pronto e sapeva approcciarsi in modo veloce nel lavoro in team, è stato tenuto dalla responsabile HR e da il team leader nel quale dovevo essere inserita

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Entain

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Entain

Interview

Sehr zügig - transparent - 2 gespräche (HR und Fachabteilung). Im ersten Gespräch ging es um meine Person, Erwartungshaltun als auch Karriereplanung. In dem zweiten Gespräch ging es mehr um das Fach. Hier wurden gezielte Fragen bezüglich meiner Erfahrungen gestellt. Kurz nach dem Gesrpäch bekam ich ein Angebot was ich angenommen habe.

Interview Questions
  • Können Sie mir etwas mehr über Ihre Erfahrungen erzählen?

Entain

Application

I interviewed at Entain

Interview

Pretty straightforward with crm manager and team lead. We knew each other from before working in a different company together. Nice people and great company. HR people are also very nice and helpful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cardiff, Wales, Wales

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Entain (Cardiff, Wales, Wales) in Oct 2020

Interview

Very smooth and very friendly proses. There was a good balance of professionalism and a bit of banter to let you present your personality. It seems to me that they're just as interested in your personality and whether you're a good character match just as much as they want to know about your qualifications and experiences. The first interview seemed as if they wanted to check if I was serious about applying for the role and that I was still available; as many people spam there CV's to a lot of employers on job boards but, I'd advise that you use this interview to get advice and a better understanding of what they are looking for so that you can prep for the second interview. The second interview was grate, really nice guy who was very enthusiastic and positive about Coral and he clearly loved what he did which was contagious as I came away wanting the role more then I had during my researching.

Interview Questions
  • typical questions: - Why do you want to work for Coral - Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult teammate and how did it affect your work. - What is one of your biggest achievements - Tell me about a time you had to multitask They might also ask you some basic numeracy questions, so go over your times tables the night before

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Entain (Atlanta, GA) in Sep 2020

Interview

It is an mlm pitch. It isnt really marketing at all. You sell car cleaning supplies in a Walmart. I think this job is inherently deceitful and exploitative. I would advise against applying for this company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Entain (Dublin, Dublin) in Sep 2020

Interview

Online interviewer was very pleasant and nice , enjoyed interview no trick questions just general what would you do and why you want to work there and availabilty, some information on how shops work

Interview Questions
  • dealing with difficult customers and what responses you would have

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Entain (Atlanta, GA) in Sep 2020

Interview

Very professional but because of COVID 19 everything is virtual and through zoom but they don’t really tell you much info during the interview and that’s what I disliked. Hopefully I get to read some other great reviews about people who actually worked there

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Entain (London, England, England) in Sep 2020

Interview

3 stages, the first two very easy, the last one I had to prepare ppt which i did not find very ethical, however i did it. in the end i have to chase for the feedback after the interview. the feedback was negative, highlighting the points where i did not answer correctly.

Interview Questions
  • questions related to their business profiles/gambling in different jurisdiction.
  • tax treatment on gambling operations in different jurisdictions

Entain

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Entain in Sep 2020

Interview

Interview had the screening and 3 parts - first part was more behavioral and knowledge based, including excel test; second was just to see if you are right fit for the team and the third one with the head of the department. Questions were on the spot and the teams knew what they were talking about - in the interviews were also some PPC executives, which I think is great.

Interview Questions
  • What to check in an account you take from someone; what bid strategies you prefer, tell me about you, why do you want to work with us
Viewing 1 - 10 of 57 Interviews