61% would recommend to a friend
(1323 total reviews)
68% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Management was poor and mismanaged" (in 56 reviews)
- "long hours and pressure to pick things up quickly" (in 55 reviews)
- "Low pay HR makes mistakes with your salary almost every month Understaffed and no one cares" (in 46 reviews)
- "Low salary compared to other brands" (in 43 reviews)
- "Area Managers and higher try to micro manage each shop on the same template as each other." (in 21 reviews)
Found 1,323 of over 1K reviews
Updated 6 Dec 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 2.06 Dec 2023Customer Service Manager (CSM)Former Employee, less than 1 yearLittlehampton, England
Reliable hours that were always provided
Aggressive customers and little in the way of support
- 4.029 Nov 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, less than 1 year
Good benefits, good social events
A lot of employees and felt lost in shuffle. In HR a LOT is expected, and as someone who loved the work it takes a lot to say thay
- 3.030 Nov 2023Service Desk AnalystFormer Employee, more than 1 yearStratford, London, England
Great people Chances given to everyone to learn
Rota shift No progression for career advancement
- 2.021 Nov 2023Customer Service Manager (CSM)Current Employee, more than 1 yearBirmingham, England
Great colleagues free refreshments plenty of overtime
Lack of structure abusive customers not much support from higher ups
- 3.020 Nov 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 10 years
Good wage if you work up. Great if you like sport.
Ridiculous trading times. Bank holidays and weekends don’t exist. Zero work life balance.
- 4.031 Oct 2023Marketplace ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsLondon, England
Employee and leadership have great interactions via company forums and team talks. Leadership make changes in consultation with colleagues
Retail can be very challenging with difficult customers
Entain Reviews FAQs
Entain has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 1,423 reviews left anonymously by employees. 61% of employees would recommend working at Entain to a friend and 57% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
61% of Entain employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Entain 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.