Euro Car Parts Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 4 Oct 2018

2.2

Commercial Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tamworth, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Euro Car Parts (Tamworth, England) in August 2015.

Interview

I was approached by a member of the internal recruitment team who was very professional and asked if they could have some time to discuss the company and the role over the phone. Following this we discussed my skills and experience and how they would fit the role. The time taken to confirm my interview was very prompt. The interview itself was good. It confirmed my initial thoughts on the role and that it was right for me. The internal recruiter contacted me the day after and offered me the position and I accepted. I am now working at Euro Car Parts and am thoroughly enjoying the role. The whole process was very professional from start to finish.

Warehouse Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tamworth, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Euro Car Parts (Tamworth, England) in July 2014.

Interview

Apply by application form from security then invited in for a interview. You can wear what you want to the interview no one really cares. Interview takes 20 mins then you receive a text stating if you ahve the job or not. Simple.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have?   1 Answer

IT Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wembley, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Euro Car Parts (Wembley, England) in January 2012.

Interview

One 20 minute face to face interview, no real questions asked, just interviewer talking about company and what they wanted. Interviewer made no effort to actually interview, seemed to have decided to offer the job already, was interviewed by service desk manager and at end of interview was told the job was mine.

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Euro Car Parts (London, England) in April 2013.

Interview

two managers did easy questions about demand planning, about background, few personal questions to measure personality. within 15 days they have sent the offer letter and I joined the company.

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Euro Car Parts (Manchester, England) in January 2016.

Interview

I was approached by a member of the internal recruitment team who asked if they could have some time to discuss the company and the role over the phone.

I was given some excellent inside knowledge about the company and the role and then asked about my skill set and experience and how that would transfer to Euros.

After a lengthy conversation with the recruiter I was sent some information on email including a job description and some information on the mother company LKQ in the States.

I then had a few days to consider an interview at the branch - which I did and decided to go for it! I attended a meeting at the branch organised by my recruiter.

The manager was informative and very enthusiastic about the success off the company and his branch.

I also spend half a day in a branch organised by the recruiter - this was great as I could see how the role impacted the rest of the branch and the sales and operations process.

After this process - which took around two weeks I was then contacted again by the recruiter for feedback. I was very happy and proud to understand that they liked my previous experience and thought I interviewed well and professionally. I was offered the job and was happy to accept - salary dependant obviously - I started 4 weeks later and haven't looked back since!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Euro Car Parts (Edinburgh, Scotland) in May 2016.

Interview

initial interview by hr partner over the phone ,then set up face to face with regional and divisional manager in a local hotel ,very informal ,seemed positive during interview and were keen to start candidates asap ,since interview i heard nothing despite following up via email and telephone

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Euro Car Parts (London, England) in September 2016.

Interview

3 stage process with 2 face to face interviews and 1 telephone.
    It was necessary to do some background research on the company and make sure I knew the job description well.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?
      What motivates you?
      Why Euro Car Parts?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Maidstone, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Euro Car Parts (Maidstone, England) in July 2016.

Interview

Euro Car Parts have there own recruitment officer who phoned and asked for all my employment history then. Then gave specific sales scenarios and asked how I would deal with them

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an issue of a sales team member who was not performing   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was told that with my experience my most suitable job would be as a Branch Manager

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Euro Car Parts (London, England) in February 2015.

Interview

Excellent, recruiter was helpful from the off, sounded really interested in me and made me feel like I was wanted by the company, made a great offer and was sold on the fact that promotions could come easily as long as the effort is put in, the company was sold to me in the first 10mins

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Euro Car Parts (London, England) in April 2012.

Interview

The bonus and benefits make a massive difference to my life... work hard play hard!

Interview Questions

• Competency based questions around my ability and previous related experience.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.