Euro Car Parts Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Euro Car Parts

2.3

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Euro Car Parts (London, England) in February 2020.

Interview

Fairly straight forward, started with a few questions and what I would like to get of the job and basic tasks required. Also what I would like to achieve going forward

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, Scotland

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Euro Car Parts (Aberdeen, Scotland) in September 2018.

Interview

Standard questions of any other Interviews I've attended. Basics. Doubts set out from the beginning no real Influence. Just wanted it done and dusted quick as. Lots of yapping about other things. It was an extremely easy process.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tamworth, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Euro Car Parts (Tamworth, England) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process was smooth and honest, I was made aware that ECP had some challenges ahead and that I would play a part in helping them achieve this.
    Structure interview and overview of the role. I was interviewed twice and offered within a two-three week period.

Interview Questions

• What I could bring to the company   1 Answer

Trade Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tamworth, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Euro Car Parts (Tamworth, England) in December 2017.

Interview

Typical 'traditional' style interview, run by a single person who made the entire interview feel like a condescending process just to make you squirm. Started off very friendly on the way to the interview room and then completely changed once the questions were being asked. In my opinion, interviews don't need to be like that any more.

Interview Questions

• Are you sure you would be able to liaise with suppliers and deliver co-ordinated marketing campaigns?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Euro Car Parts (London, England) in September 2016.

Interview

3 stage process with 2 face to face interviews and 1 telephone.
    It was necessary to do some background research on the company and make sure I knew the job description well.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?
      What motivates you?
      Why Euro Car Parts?   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidstone, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Euro Car Parts (Maidstone, England) in July 2016.

Interview

Euro Car Parts have there own recruitment officer who phoned and asked for all my employment history then. Then gave specific sales scenarios and asked how I would deal with them

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an issue of a sales team member who was not performing   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was told that with my experience my most suitable job would be as a Branch Manager

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Euro Car Parts (Edinburgh, Scotland) in May 2016.

Interview

initial interview by hr partner over the phone ,then set up face to face with regional and divisional manager in a local hotel ,very informal ,seemed positive during interview and were keen to start candidates asap ,since interview i heard nothing despite following up via email and telephone

Marketing Promotions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wembley, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Euro Car Parts (Wembley, England) in March 2016.

Interview

Fairly easy; applied online; called after a week and interviewed the week after. Four stages interview: phone interview with ECP HR; interview with ECP marketing manager; give a test to complete at home; last stage was the interview with the head e-commerce. I was offered the position but didn't accept for personal reasons

Parts Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Widnes, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Euro Car Parts (Widnes, England).

Interview

met in public location, with three person interview. Public location as branch was not set up yet. Met with the branch manager, area sales manager and head of recruitment.
    was asked various questions and felt I answered them very well and was offered the phone approximately 3 days later.

Interview Questions

• what was my day to day process like in my previous job   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Euro Car Parts (Manchester, England) in January 2016.

Interview

I was approached by a member of the internal recruitment team who asked if they could have some time to discuss the company and the role over the phone.

I was given some excellent inside knowledge about the company and the role and then asked about my skill set and experience and how that would transfer to Euros.

After a lengthy conversation with the recruiter I was sent some information on email including a job description and some information on the mother company LKQ in the States.

I then had a few days to consider an interview at the branch - which I did and decided to go for it! I attended a meeting at the branch organised by my recruiter.

The manager was informative and very enthusiastic about the success off the company and his branch.

I also spend half a day in a branch organised by the recruiter - this was great as I could see how the role impacted the rest of the branch and the sales and operations process.

After this process - which took around two weeks I was then contacted again by the recruiter for feedback. I was very happy and proud to understand that they liked my previous experience and thought I interviewed well and professionally. I was offered the job and was happy to accept - salary dependant obviously - I started 4 weeks later and haven't looked back since!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.