Euro Car Parts Interview Questions

Updated 1 Nov 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Euro Car Parts

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Euro Car Parts

Found 32 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in London, England
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Euro Car Parts (London, England) in Feb 2020

Interview

Fairly straight forward, started with a few questions and what I would like to get of the job and basic tasks required. Also what I would like to achieve going forward

Interview Questions
  • How much experience I have
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, Scotland
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Euro Car Parts (Aberdeen, Scotland) in Sep 2018

Interview

Standard questions of any other Interviews I've attended. Basics. Doubts set out from the beginning no real Influence. Just wanted it done and dusted quick as. Lots of yapping about other things. It was an extremely easy process.

Interview Questions
Euro Car Parts
Anonymous Employee in Tamworth, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Euro Car Parts (Tamworth, England) in Jan 2018

Interview

The interview process was smooth and honest, I was made aware that ECP had some challenges ahead and that I would play a part in helping them achieve this. Structure interview and overview of the role. I was interviewed twice and offered within a two-three week period.

Interview Questions
  • What I could bring to the company
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tamworth, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Euro Car Parts (Tamworth, England) in Dec 2017

Interview

Typical 'traditional' style interview, run by a single person who made the entire interview feel like a condescending process just to make you squirm. Started off very friendly on the way to the interview room and then completely changed once the questions were being asked. In my opinion, interviews don't need to be like that any more.

Interview Questions
  • Are you sure you would be able to liaise with suppliers and deliver co-ordinated marketing campaigns?
Anonymous Employee in London, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Euro Car Parts (London, England) in Sep 2016

Interview

3 stage process with 2 face to face interviews and 1 telephone. It was necessary to do some background research on the company and make sure I knew the job description well.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the company? What motivates you? Why Euro Car Parts?
Anonymous Employee in Maidstone, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Euro Car Parts (Maidstone, England) in Jul 2016

Interview

Euro Car Parts have there own recruitment officer who phoned and asked for all my employment history then. Then gave specific sales scenarios and asked how I would deal with them

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle an issue of a sales team member who was not performing
Anonymous Employee in Launceston, England
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Euro Car Parts (Launceston, England) in Jul 2016

Interview

Shody at best. They were clearly so desperate that they just wanted to get anyone as quickly as possible. I was told they didn't even need to see my CV as my being interviewed for all of 3 min(start to finish) was all they needed to make a decision to offer me a job.

Interview Questions
Euro Car Parts
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Euro Car Parts (Edinburgh, Scotland) in May 2016

Interview

initial interview by hr partner over the phone ,then set up face to face with regional and divisional manager in a local hotel ,very informal ,seemed positive during interview and were keen to start candidates asap ,since interview i heard nothing despite following up via email and telephone

Interview Questions
Euro Car Parts
Anonymous Employee in Wembley, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Euro Car Parts (Wembley, England) in Mar 2016

Interview

Fairly easy; applied online; called after a week and interviewed the week after. Four stages interview: phone interview with ECP HR; interview with ECP marketing manager; give a test to complete at home; last stage was the interview with the head e-commerce. I was offered the position but didn't accept for personal reasons

Anonymous Employee in Widnes, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Euro Car Parts (Widnes, England)

Interview

met in public location, with three person interview. Public location as branch was not set up yet. Met with the branch manager, area sales manager and head of recruitment. was asked various questions and felt I answered them very well and was offered the phone approximately 3 days later.

Interview Questions
  • what was my day to day process like in my previous job
Viewing 1 - 10 of 32 Interviews