Europcar Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Europcar Interview Questions

Interviews at Europcar

2.3

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Turkey, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Europcar (Turkey, TX (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Very short and constructuve, not extended. People very easy to connect and not much pressure was put towards. Overall, I would say it was a good and proffessional interview to participate in.

Interview Questions

• My previous work experience and future ambitions   1 Answer

Salesman Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Europcar (London, England) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview process was quite straight forward, just managed to get one interview with the two managers, answer some questions and did some questions as well. They were quite chilled and left me at ease.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals inside the company   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Europcar (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2019.

Interview

1 interview. Very straightforward. 10mins max. Easy questions. Nothing worrying. Friendly interviewer. Position offered later that day by phone and accepted. Role had been clearly explained and reflected position exactly. No issues to report

Interview Questions

• how do you like working with customers?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Europcar (London, England) in February 2019.

Interview

After greeting we went to the manager office where we had the interview. I felt at ease during the interview the manager never made me feel uncomfortable. He then thanked me coming in and then it was all done about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

Interview

Interview process was very quick and easy, I had a conversation with the recruitment agent who then processed me to the one and finial stage where I had to conduct a short presentation and answered a few questions.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Europcar (Newcastle upon Tyne, England) in June 2018.

Interview

Applied online and after 2 weeks I received an invitation to conduct a video interview which was very easy and straight forward. A week later I got invited to an assessment day (9.00-12.00). On the day there was four other canditates. The day started with this guy that obviously loved himserlf (He kept mentioning that he was on Hello magazine cover page ) waffling for about 30 minutes about the company. In attendance there was the area manager and the branch manager, 2 ladies that didn't have a clue what they there fore apart from displaying their fake tan. Then we were asked to prepare a 3 minutes presentation. They asked few questions and then after that we did a ship challenge. We were told we will hear either way by the end of the week, and 3 weeks on nothing hahaha, what a joke.

Interview Questions

• Strengths, weakness, personal attributes and stuff like that.   Answer Question

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Europcar (London, England) in June 2018.

Interview

Applied online via a job board and got an invite to a video interview the next day.

"Interview" in it's loosest interpretation that is. A new low in recruitment more like. Had to download an app and video myself answering 4 questions. No interaction with a real person at all.

Felt totally unnatural and probably only suitable for loud mouth salesman types, not for back room jobs that require intelligent people.

Only plus, at least they actually sent a rejection email, within few hours too.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Europcar (Barcelona (Spain)).

Interview

3 interviews with 3 different managers. The problem occurred when the last Manager (the one who should decide) realized that I had held higher positions than him in my career.

He was totally overwhelmed and he preferred to hire a candidate with a smaller presence and charisma and a smaller leadership than him.... because he was afraid of not being able to manage him.

It'a shame, because with this type of behavior, managers who are hired can never be better than him. This helps to lower the level of the entire company

Interview Questions

• Please let me know about your life and experiences
      RH Manager: How do you proceed when an issue appears with an employee.   1 Answer

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Europcar (Manchester, England) in October 2017.

Interview

Straight forward one to one interview with Branch Manager.
    Talked about previous customer focused role. Discussed availability and flexibility.
    Discussed driving ability.
    Discussed family commitments.
    Got a phonecall 2 days later offering the job.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Europcar (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in September 2017.

Interview

Get ready to head into the main office in Northwood. Interview will be about 30 minutes long where they will ask you about why you want to work in that position. In general, easy going interview, stay relaxed and it will fly by.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you had to find a solution to a problem and how did you tackle it.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.