Exclaimer Interview Questions

Updated Dec 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

3.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Exclaimer

Exclaimer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Exclaimer

Interview

I had 3 interviews, first with an internal recruiter, then the CEO, then two of the Senior Management Team. First two interviews were great, third not so much. I got the feeling off the bat they didn't warm to me - which is fine, not everyone likes everyone. Really pushed on the reasoning behind me wanting to leave my current role, to the point I felt the answer would only be deemed valid if I bad mouthed my current employer - which I will not do.

Interview Questions
  • Why I want to leave my current role
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Exclaimer (Miami, FL) in Oct 2021

Interview

Screening Interview with in-house Talent Acquisition Partner. The process proceeded with two thirty minutes interviews with the Hiring Manager and a 1-panel interview with key stakeholders (VP, and employees of the company).

Interview Questions
  • Talk about your experience supporting Sales, ER Issues, implementation of processes.

Exclaimer

Application

I interviewed at Exclaimer

Interview

It was a two stage process with interviews both on and off site, meeting various members of the senior team. I thought they were fairly standard interview questions and the interviewers were approachable and engaged in the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Farnborough, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Exclaimer (Farnborough, England)

Interview

Very in-depth interview with 3 stages. 1 An external company which asks you easy questions about your experience. 2 Technical test where you should show your SRP and async skills. 2 Phone interview with one of the managers from Exclaimer 3 Face to face interview with a senior programmer and possibly CTO. Personally, I enjoyed the process and people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Exclaimer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Exclaimer

Interview

The first stage was the technical test. This was downloaded and completed at home. They invited me to a face to face interview after seeing my solution. In the test description it stipulated "...should not take more than four hours" and was the most challenging technical test for a job I have seen. If you like programming challenges I recommend you have a go. The face to face interview was in two parts. First with the development chief and a senior programmer where we went through my technical solution and talked a little about me in the present. Second was a grilling by the two other chiefs systematically working through my CV.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed