FARFETCH Interview Questions

Updated 20 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 264 of over 264 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at FARFETCH (Los Angeles, CA) in Oct 2020

Interview

There were two interviews and both were really organized. They both made the experience wonderful! What typically is an anxious experience was very comfortable and fun! I really enjoyed the interviews! Very well conducted.

Interview Questions
  • They asked questions about typical scenarios that one would find themselves in, in this position.
    Answer Question

FARFETCH

Application

I interviewed at FARFETCH

Interview

é um processo em grupo, conversam no geral com todos, perguntam sua meta e experiencias anteriores, o que conhece da empresa, depois dão uma prova com conhecimentos gerais e discutem o curriculo brevemente

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FARFETCH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FARFETCH

Interview

Started with a HR Interview with asking general questions related to my CV and some behavioural questions, next stage was 3 further interviews seeing if I was good for the role, good for Farfetch and good for growth

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Porto, Oporto, Oporto

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at FARFETCH (Porto, Oporto, Oporto)

Interview

First I received a 45 min call from a TA specialist do get to know my career path overall. Then, i move forward a second interview with the Manager where I was asked about my processional experience, and some case scenarios. Although they told me they would give me feedback in the next week, they never did. Even though, I tried to contact them several times. Never got a reply from them. So unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Do you know Farfetch values? What questions would you make to see if someone has that value? Have you ever faced a difficult interview? How did you deal with that?

FARFETCH

Application

I interviewed at FARFETCH

Interview

Very organized, good chain of questions and pleasant environment, not much pressure for the interviewed, which allows for better thinking of the answers. Feedback was also very quick to get

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Porto, Oporto, Oporto

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FARFETCH (Porto, Oporto, Oporto) in Jun 2021

Interview

Recibi un mail para una entrevista con HR, hable con la chica sobre el puesto mi experiencia una semana después tuve entrevista con la reponsable de accountant y no volví a saber de ellos. Envio correos y nada, una decepción enorme y la empresa da una imagen de nada seria. Te hacen perder el tiempo con las entrevistas

Interview Questions
  • Mi experiencia profesional pero nunca dicen sueldo ni horarios ni nada

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Braga

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FARFETCH (Braga) in Jun 2021

Interview

Achei a vaga online e me candidatei. Recebi o convite para ser entrevistada quase 3 meses depois. Foi tudo bem organizado, mandaram o link por mail e eu pude escolher o horário para ser entrevistada. A entrevista foi tranquila, mas achei que eles não fizeram muitas perguntas profissionais e sim, mais sobre a minha relação com o país, no caso, Portugal.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FARFETCH

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at FARFETCH in Jun 2021

Interview

I was invited to interview a bit less than a month after applying for the role. The recruitment process included 4 interviews: a) screening (30mins), b) interview task; presentation and discussion with the line manager (1 hour), c) behavioural interview (1 hour) and, d) interview to assess how my values are aligned to the company's ones (30-45mins). Throughout the process I was thoroughly informed about each step while the contact person made themselves available for inquiries. After each interview I was asked if I had any doubts and concerns which made me feel that the company really values the candidates and how they experience the process. The company provides feedback regardless of making an offer or not.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a bit about yourself and background.
  • Why did you apply for this role?
  • Talk me through a situation when something didn't go as planned and how you dealt with it.
  • Talk me through one of your greatest achievements and how you achieved that.
  • How do you respond to feedback?

FARFETCH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FARFETCH

Interview

Inizio colloquio conoscitivo in inglese con una ragazza molto gentile, dove vanno ad analizzare la lettera e il cv scritto, in piu una serie di domande generiche. In seguito un test di competenze basato su argomenti di Machine learning e python, che dura 45 minuti da fare il rima possibile.

Interview Questions
  • Cosa deve fare un data scientist per essere un buon data scientist?
2 people found this interview helpful

FARFETCH

Application

I interviewed at FARFETCH

Interview

They like to take their time, I kept correspondence for this role over a span of two months. Finally got an interview and was told it’s and entry level role that’s temporary.

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with bothered clients?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FARFETCH (New York, NY)

Interview

Applied online, recruiter called me to talk about my experience, had 2 video interviews that followed then never heard back. Working in HR this is extremely unprofessional especially for an organization of this degree. Please work on follow up.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 264 Interviews