FDC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

FDC Interview Questions

Interviews at FDC

2.2

H R Interview

Interview

The interview process was really good. All HR Managers are are doing their good job towards Recruitment. I got the offer in just 3 days. They asked only JD related questions and understanding of the of the candidature.

Medical Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ambala (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FDC (Ambala (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

Interview was to check ur basic knowledge about the job and ur medical knowledge about general pharmacology. Then having knowledge of the area is also matters, u should be well dressed and some basic pharma knowledge or some experience.

HR-Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FDC (Mumbai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

It was fine overall. Initial round of interview on call and then it was 3 rounds by the HR and final by the VP HR and finally i was offered.

Territory Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FDC (Ahmedabad (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Their goal is to promote and sell pharmaceutical products on behalf of your company and build long-term relationships with clients. When interviewing, keep an eye out for candidates with dynamic personalities.

Medical Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Agra, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FDC (Agra, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

the process start with the first line manager then second line and finally then training in delhi for 5 days the interview was not quite long and i really got easily select

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ghaziabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at FDC (Ghaziabad (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Telephonic interview (ask about the basic question and job profile).
       Intraction ( interview taken by RSM then Sales manger And after that National sales manager).
     HR ( negotiation process and ask career expectation and company expectation) 4) offer letter 5) joining

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.