FLF Product Design Interview Questions

Updated 9 Jan 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at FLF Product Design

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at FLF Product Design

Found 3 candidate interviews
FLF Product Design
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at FLF Product Design

Interview

I was introduced to the company and role through a friend who was working here at the time. I had an initial chat with her about my goals and what I was looking for in a job to see if it aligned with what the company was looking for too. I then had a call with the founder of the company to share more about myself, my visions, values, and goals for the future. After this step, I was invited to do a writing test to see what my capabilities were. This was the first time I had done an interview where my resume was barely referenced or brought up. While they had seen my resume, the conversations we had were focused entirely on what I want to do and where I want to go in my career versus what I had already done. I really appreciated this because it was the first time I really felt they were interested in me rather than my credentials, and this showed me how valuable their long-term vision is to the company. They were really looking for someone who could help drive purpose and passion towards a vision through their work, and I think being so forward-looking when in the hiring process is crucial to that. However, none of that is to say they didn’t care about my actual skills, either. I was given a prompt to write a piece on and from that they finally offered me the role.

Interview Questions
  • What drives the work you do? What are you passionate about? Can you prepare a sample write-up for us?
    Answer Question
FLF Product Design
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FLF Product Design in Aug 2020

Interview

Meet with team leaders to share purposes and understand the team and the company values. Then, only sorted candidates go through a technical capability test. Finally, everyone meets for a culture review.

Interview Questions
  • What do you expect from our company culture? If you have to choose between either performance or value, which one do you prefer?
Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at FLF Product Design (London, England, England) in Jan 2019

Interview

The interview process in short: There are two parts. First, you will talk to the CEO and founder and later there will be more technical calls (up to four rounds in total). First, they want to get to know you and what your goals and aspirations are. Forget about your CV but come prepared. There is a lot to know about FLF and they have plenty of youtube videos and blogs too. This is an opportunity to articulate your ideas and vision for the company. The second part is more technical and they will ask you to demonstrate your ways of working and how you make decisions and communicate them with the team. What's best, when they are happy with you to proceed they will ask you to self organise the next rounds — so you have to reach out to people in various regions of the world. I think that part of the interview process is a test but also very convenient for all participants. You have about two week time to complete all rounds.

Interview Questions
  • No surprises here. The questions asked in this interview are not much different from those asked in an in-person interview. 1. Tell us about yourself. 2. Why do you want to work for us? 3. When was the last time you touched a monkey? What is your dream job? Tell us about a time you failed. What do you like to do in your spare time? Describe your ideal work environment. What do you love about your job? What do you hate about it? That’s all there is to it. Of course, you’ll need to prepare well for each of these questions. The interviews, in particular, will be more difficult. That's because you’ll be doing them over the phone or video chat. Make sure that your connection is great and be on time.