FLF Product Design Interview Questions

Updated Jan 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

Interviews at FLF Product Design

Positive100%
Employee Referral50%
Applied online50%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at FLF Product Design

FLF Product Design

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at FLF Product Design

Interview

I was introduced to the company and role through a friend who was working here at the time. I had an initial chat with her about my goals and what I was looking for in a job to see if it aligned with what the company was looking for too. I then had a call with the founder of the company to share more about myself, my visions, values, and goals for the future. After this step, I was invited to do a writing test to see what my capabilities were. This was the first time I had done an interview where my resume was barely referenced or brought up. While they had seen my resume, the conversations we had were focused entirely on what I want to do and where I want to go in my career versus what I had already done. I really appreciated this because it was the first time I really felt they were interested in me rather than my credentials, and this showed me how valuable their long-term vision is to the company. They were really looking for someone who could help drive purpose and passion towards a vision through their work, and I think being so forward-looking when in the hiring process is crucial to that. However, none of that is to say they didn’t care about my actual skills, either. I was given a prompt to write a piece on and from that they finally offered me the role.

Interview Questions
  • What drives the work you do? What are you passionate about? Can you prepare a sample write-up for us?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

FLF Product Design

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FLF Product Design in Aug 2020

Interview

Meet with team leaders to share purposes and understand the team and the company values. Then, only sorted candidates go through a technical capability test. Finally, everyone meets for a culture review.

Interview Questions
  • What do you expect from our company culture? If you have to choose between either performance or value, which one do you prefer?
1 person found this interview helpful

62 Comments

Tech

288.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=FLF Product Design~3521941
Join the conversation on