Feefo Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Feefo Interview Questions

2.8

Customer Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Feefo (Boston, MA (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Things seemed to start off really well. Prompt follow up to my resume, initial calls and even scheduling the in person interview. I was told many times that I was a front runner and that I would hear something soon. Then, radio silence. No calls, no emails. Nothing. Finally, I got a voicemail message from HR saying I was not selected but I would get a follow up email explaining why. That never arrived.

As a "front-runner", you would expect a little more discussion. Perhaps the common courtesy of the follow-up promised. Sadly disappointed as I was really excited about this one and felt led down the wrong path.

Interview Questions

• There was very little question asking in the 1:1 interview, but a lot of telling me how the company works and such. One question that DID stand out was "how was I going to fix things". That's a tough one to answer because one cannot possibly know what to fix if one does not know what is broken.   Answer Question

Feefo Response

3 Feb 2017 – Head of HR

Hi there, really sorry you had a poor experience in the interview process. Not good we said we would get back and didn't and on further investigation, I understand communication was made as promised... More

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Feefo.

Interview

Initial phone interview with line manager then face to face with HR and Director. Was offered the position within a week of the interview. The interview process was very structured, which I enjoyed. They were friendly approachable people, which instantly puts you at ease.

Interview Questions

• General customer service questions, Strengths, weakness, personality questions etc.   Answer Question

Customer Acquisition Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Feefo in February 2017.

Interview

online application, phone screening with HR. The lady was friendly and personable and it was good to have been intimated when the call would come thru, leaving enough time to prepare so when it did I was relaxed and confident.For a feedback company they don't get back to you fast enough on what went wrong. After being rejected I asked for some insight to see if I'd get some constructive and fair feedback on the whole interview process but nothing. I know rejections are a part of the whole process but there needs to be some concrete reason behind the move and it'd be nice to know what I don't have so I can work towards adding it to my skills set.

Interview Questions

• asked mostly about my work experience and what skills.
      the interview was supposed to happen over 3 weeks back but the HR went on holiday leaving a radio silence behind until they reverted asking to reschedule so it still did happen, but not just well planned.   2 Answers

Customer Success Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petersfield, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Feefo (Petersfield, England) in January 2017.

Interview

I've never been in such an unstructured interview! The main question was along the lines of 'talk us through your CV'- I thought this was a warm-up question and subsequently gave them a brief whistlestop tour of my work experience, but it was the main event. This meant that I totally missed any opportunity to sell myself. It was frustrating that the interviewers didn't notice my mistake and help me out - like asking about specific achievements in my jobs. There were a lot of questions about the business and what it does, which was kind of annoying given that I was invited to the interview at very short notice - I'd still done my homework but it clearly wasn't enough.
    So, my advice to anyone who's going to be interviewed at Feefo - do five times more research than you would for any other company because they really want an in-depth knowledge of what they do. If you walk into the interview room and the interviewers only have a copy of your CV and a reporters notebook in front of them, you are probably heading for a weirdly unstructured interview like I had - use every opportunity they sell yourself because there probably won't be many!
    The other thing that irked me about the interview experience was being told I'd have feedback by the end of the week - I assumed that 'end of the week' was Friday so I spent the whole day on edge; 5pm rolled around and I hadn't heard anything. It wasn't until SUNDAY EVENING that I received the rejection email. I think this is pretty unacceptable - such emails should be sent during business hours, not 10pm on a Sunday evening.
    All in all, the only thing I took from this experience is how to mess-up an unstructured interview; I guess I'll be able to handle something like this better next time.

Interview Questions

• This is the first job interview I've had since I was a teenager where they bothered asking what I do in my free time. If they ask you this, make sure you have an interesting answer - remember this is a 'young and fun' company so if your hobbies are whitewater rafting or skydiving you should be fine.   1 Answer

Feefo Response

3 Feb 2017 – Head of HR

Hi there, many thanks for your feedback. We are a feedback company after all and actually really valuable content you have given. I have to admit I personally have turned up to interview people with... More

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.