Flash Pack Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Flash Pack

3.1

Department Head - Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Flash Pack (London, England) in June 2019.

Interview

A member of the recruitment team asked me after my interview with the CEO and COO if I had any question-marks or reservations about the role, to which I responded that I was really excited about the opportunity and the company, and that this sounded more like a VP or director role given the responsibilities and the level of experience they were looking for. I also told her that this wasn't a red flag for me and I'd be keen to progress with interviews. Someone else in the recruitment team then asked to have a call with me (which she turned up late for) and heavily insinuated that I had a big ego because I had questioned the job title. I was then emailed a few days later to be told that the role was filled with no explanation. I asked for feedback and was ghosted. CEO and COO were lovely.

It turns out that the biggest ego in the room was theirs.

Give your interviewees feedback, especially after 3 interviews. Not doing so is a sign of arrogance.

Don't show up late for interviews. Your time is not more important than mine.

Interview Questions

• Questions on motivations and experience-specific questions   Answer Question

6 Aug 2019

Hi, thanks for your review. We apologise for the poor experience that you had, it wasn’t our intention. We are continuously looking to improve our processes, and feedback along with timely communication is one our top priorities. If you are open to, we would be happy to have an open conversation about this matter over the phone. - All the best, Flash Pack.

Customer Experience Manager Interview

Application

Interview

The interview process was professional but very friendly and conversational which removed the usual stress of an interview very quickly. The process involved two interviews and a presentation which was spread out over two weeks. The talent team and senior management were all extremely helpful and responsive throughout the process.

Interview Questions

Flash Pack Response

6 Aug 2019

Hi - thanks for your review and kind words, welcome to the Flash Pack team!

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Flash Pack (London, England) in June 2019.

Interview

I interviewed for PM at Flash Pack during their rapid expansion. It was a three part interview process: initially with Pip in the People Team and then with other members of the team. The process was a mixture of skill analysis and cultural fit and a balance between asking about me and giving me more context around the role and business future.

Interview Questions

• To present how I would approach my first few months working in the PM role at Flash Pack given a business objective of X.   1 Answer

21 Aug 2019

Thanks for the review and your time during this process. Please do keep us in mind for the future. All the best, Flash Pack

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Flash Pack (London, England) in June 2019.

Interview

Interview process was not too long winded but rigorous enough for me to know that they are a serious company and very keen about acquiring quite specific talent for the role advertised. It felt more like a match making process rather than them doing me a favour by employing me, which was really nice having attended quite a few interviews. Everyone was very friendly and communication was always clear and timely. As part of my process I had to complete a case study which made me a bit anxious at first but I ended up enjoying it as everyone that attended were engaged and created a forum for me to display my skills and knowledge as opposed to making it feel like a n interrogation.

Interview Questions

• my interpretation and understanding of their values (very important!)   Answer Question

6 Aug 2019

Hi, thanks for your review - welcome to the Flash Pack team!

Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Flash Pack (London, England) in May 2019.

Interview

I had a phone interview to begin with which was informative, detailed and an overall good experience. I then progressed to a face to face interview with two members of the senior management team. We talked a lot about my experience, what I thought I could bring to the role and what Flashpack was like as a company. I left feeling like I really wanted to work for them and had a great impression of the company.

Interview Questions

• If we got a reference from your current employer, what would he/she say your strengths were?   Answer Question

6 Aug 2019

Hi, thanks for your review. Congratulations and welcome to the team - Flash Pack.

Product Operations Expert Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Flash Pack (London, England).

Interview

Sent in cv and cover letter. Received a lovely email asking me to complete a video interview - automated system asked me several questions and I could record my answers at home. I think I did well in the video interview but have not heard anything back since. To be able to learn and improve would be useful or even if feedback is something that is not possible, an acknowledgement or response that the application has been unsuccessful would be nice.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you achieved results from being scrappy and tenacious   Answer Question

6 Aug 2019

Hi, thanks for your review. We are sorry that you felt that you had a bad experience. As we grow we are continuously improving our processes. Feedback and timely communication is one of our top priorities. We wish you all the best, Flash Pack

Senior Display Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Flash Pack (London, England) in May 2019.

Interview

Had a call with someone from their Talent team, then was invited in to meet them. I was extremely nervous, they were both really nice though. Good detailed questioning and they seemed to care about my experience. Found out within a few days that I was unsuccessful.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something else I should know about you?   1 Answer

6 Aug 2019

Hi, thanks for your review and coming in to meet with us. We wish you all the best in the future - Flash Pack

Finance Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Flash Pack (London, England) in March 2019.

Interview

Was referred to the role by one of the Talent Partners and had 2 face-to-face interviews. Everything was made very clear to me at each stage and I was always updated on the situation. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming. Very positive experience overall, one of the best interviews I'd ever had. Really allowed me to get a feel for the environment and the company.

Interview Questions

• Why Flash Pack? Why this role?   1 Answer

21 Aug 2019

Happy to have you with us!

Product Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flash Pack (London, England) in February 2019.

Interview

I follow this company on instagram and thats how i came across the job of product strategist. I engage with the company a fair bit through their stories and post and have even watched interviews with the owner Radha Vyas as i was intrigued with her story of building a great business.

After applying online i received an email asking me to conduct a initial one way interview. I replied to the email and then received instructions on Friday telling me that i had 3 days to conduct the interview - Unfortunately for me i was travelling and dealing with a family issue had no way to get this done so i emailed Pip telling her that i wouldn't be able to get this done over the weekend and whether i could conduct the interview during the week.

I never heard back from her and the link expired on Sunday. So i then followed up again and again received no reply. What a disgusting way to treat someone who has made an effort to apply for a job. This company has completely lost my interest and i would never consider working for such an unprofessional organisation. Awful !

Interview Questions

• Screening questions are asked to provide more info about you. However it's their way or the highway - you don't have a say on when you get to do the interviews. Very self absorbed recruiter.   2 Answers

6 Aug 2019

Hi, thanks for your review. We are sorry that you felt that you had a bad experience with us earlier this year. Due to the volume of applications for this role, and others at the time, I admit it was difficult to keep up. We now have what we believe to be good processes in place and a well staffed Talent team so we hope that this won't happen again in the future. If you would like, we are happy to have a conversation on the phone. Do let us know, we wish you all the best, Pip - Flash Pack

Talent Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Flash Pack (London, England) in February 2019.

Interview

Heard about the job through a recruitment agency. Was put forward immediately for a f2f interview at their office. Interviewed by three people from the team. Very conversational and friendly interviewers. They wanted a good idea of background, work history, motivations, and specifically why I wanted the job I applied for. Gave an office tour at end of interview, and got to meet the office dog. Received job offer on the same day.

Interview Questions

Flash Pack Response

6 Aug 2019

Thanks for your review, welcome on board the Flash Pack team!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.