FleishmanHillard Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

FleishmanHillard Interview Questions

Interviews at FleishmanHillard

2.8

Interview

The interview process was simple. You start with a phone screen and schedule another round of interviews to meet with senior leaders. You will also be asked to take a writing test.

Intership Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

Easy but took over a month to get to the last round. The writing portion was very challenging and time consuming for a very small time frame. The third interview was with the HR team and was a 3 vs 1 interview

Interview Questions

• What are your hobbies outside of work?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Interview

I applied online then heard back from recruiter. Very friendly recruiter and questions were very general, nothing too crazy. Then heard back a week and a half later to continue interview with junior staff calls and screenings.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about experience and public relations practices   Answer Question

Account Supervisor Interview

Interview

The HR representative with whom I did my initial screening was awesome. I love that she also had a background in the role I was applying for, this shows the strategic initiative on FH's part to ensure their recruiters truly understand the business and talent they are hiring.

Intern Interview

Interview

Extremely long, ended up taking over six weeks to no avail. I went through four rounds of interviews plus a large writing assessment. The HR team was all nice but it did take awhile to get through everything

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in PR? Why would you want to work on a healthcare account?   Answer Question

Fellowship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard in July 2020.

Interview

Really great people but they definitely strung the process along longer than it should have. There were 2 week waiting periods between round of interviews in which I felt I should have been notified quicker.

Interview Questions

• How were you involved in extracurriculars throughout life?   Answer Question

Alfred Fleishman Diversity Fellow Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard in June 2020.

Interview

Disorganized and unenthusiastic from start to finish - HR and employees spoke endlessly about the importance of diversity to their company, emphasized that this position was essentially the equivalent of an AAE, but seemed to want to place the burden of actually enacting workplace diversity initiatives upon Fellows.

I was 'ghosted' after multiple interviews and a very length writing test. Unless you have significant external financial support, this program is exploitative at best. There is zero guarantee of a job after completion, though they'll do their best to make it sound like you have a sure shot at one.

Interview Questions

FleishmanHillard Response

28 Jul 2020 – Director, Talent Development

We are disappointed to hear that this was your experience at FleishmanHillard. We take comments like this very seriously. We are a company that places a high value on the unique perspectives of each individual and also work very hard to create an inclusive culture. Our fellowship is one of many D,E,&I programs we have that demonstrates our commitment to diversifying our workforce and we have many current employees who were part of the program before advancing into full-time roles.

If you are willing, we would welcome the opportunity to engage in a conversation about your experience. Please let us know. Thank you.

Internship Interview

Interview

This interview process took 4+ months. With four different interviews plus a 4 hour assessment. The entire process was a mess and extremely disorganized. I applied for a position in the DC office.

I submitted my application in late November but didn’t get a response until early January. I assumed because it was the holiday and everyone was busy. However, this was an internship for the early spring. I had my screening initial interview with the recruiter then I had my next interview via Google Hangout with two employees in the Dallas office. After that interview, I followed up but everything went silent for two weeks. After sending a follow up email I was told I was moving on to the third round interviews with the team who was in DC. That interview went well and I was told the final step was to complete a 4hr assessment which would speak to my skills. After that, I would have another following interview!!! I went ahead and completed the assignment (which took over four hours) and also had to learn how to use their analytical tool, Crimson Hexagon. I sent it in and didn’t hear back for another two weeks. Fearing that I just completed free labor for absolutely nothing, I sent a follow up email and still didn’t hear back. I reached out to the interviewers via LinkedIn and they finally emailed me back in a not so kind email that I didn’t get the position. I wish they would have just told me that instead of leaving me in the dark and ghosting next. Especially after completing an entire take-home-assignment.

After reading a lot of the other intern interview experiences on here, I feel extremely taking advantage of. The average inter view time was 2 weeks and a majority of them only had to do a writing test. I feel very uneasy. Be wary interviewing with this company. And hopefully your experience is better than mine was.

Interview Questions

• What was your hardest obstacle you had to overcome in the workplace?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Atlanta, GA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I had a preliminary conversation with an employee about the company, and then was reached out to a few days later to interview for an internship position over the phone. After the phone interview I completed a timed writing test and received an offer the next day. The process lasted 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• How has your experience in PR informed your interest in the industry and FleishmanHillard?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Sacramento, CA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Getting a response from these people is like pulling teeth! They had posted about the internship at their office on LinkedIn mutliple times. I applied but had not heard anything from their office in weeks so I reached out a couple different ways. I emailed their HR representative and messaged the person who posted the job on LinkedIn. Both had ignored me for over a month unil I recieved an email for a phone interview. The interview was scheduled for a week out. After that step they told me they would get back to me with times for an in-person interview. That took a week to recieve dates for an interview, which was then scheduled anpther week out. I had an amazing interview and left feeling great. The employees complimented my resume, sample work and made me feel as if I was going to get the position. After leaving the interview I never heard from them since. I hav emailed two of the people I was interviewed by (one being the HR manager) and got nothing. The whole process took over two months and it was for nothing. Don't waste your time. Large firm who cares only about money.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for our office?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.