FleishmanHillard Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

FleishmanHillard Interview Questions

Interviews at FleishmanHillard

2.8

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Detroit, MI (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter in St. Louis, in person interview in Detroit. Met with executives first then immediate supervisor. They focus more on personality and whether or not someone will fit in, rather than skills and experience. It's a young group and the Detroit offices focuses solely on social media for Chevy.

Social Media Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard.

Interview

Before I'd officially applied, the Hiring Manger actually reached out to me through LinkedIn for an official screening. She was friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful.

About a week later, she set up an interview the one of the women in the local office where this position would be working. The lady who interviewed me there sounded nice and overall, it was a pleasant experience.

Although I didn't get the job, I really appreciated the hiring manager reaching out to inform me of such.

Interview Questions

• What is one time you've faced a significant roadblock and how did you overcome that?   Answer Question

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in June 2010.

Interview

After interning with Fleishman-Hillard for about a year, they were very friendly and open to putting me in touch with the right people in order to apply for a full-time position. They did warn me they take a long time to move along with the process, and they weren't lying. I applied in mid-March and didn't have a phone interview until late April, and then was invited for a face-to-face interview with 3 different people in mid-June. Although I was not offered a job, it took them another 3 weeks after the interview to tell me.

However, everyone I interacted with and met with was extremely positive and engaging, and I always felt comfortable.

Interview Questions

Interview

Multiple rounds of in-person interviews over the course of several months. Took a writing test, which was straightforward, but timed. Most of the in-person interview questions were about my background and job-related experience, less behavior-based questions. Met with all levels to learn more about the job and culture of the team I would be joining.

Interview Questions

• I think the most difficult question asked was one that put me on the spot about my industry knowledge for the position for which I was applying.   Answer Question

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Atlanta, GA (US)) in September 2012.

Interview

I actually started at Fleishman as an intern, then I became an Alfred Fleishman Fellow and finally I was hired as an Assistant Account Executive. I first interviewed with the intern coordinators in the office. A day later I was interviewed by those on the team I would be working for. A day later I got a call for the internship, everything after that was more of an internal move up the ladder.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really out of the ordinary. Asked about recent events. The typical interview questions   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard.

Interview

Was contacted through email to set up a phone interview. Then a timed 4 part writing assessment. It was extensive but I really enjoyed the work. About a week later I was contacted to do a virtual interview (set up the same day as the call). Met three wonderful people and covered all the basic interview and resume questions. I feel the whole process is more to find out if you fit in with the company culture rather than the experience you have. They want to know you can be there for the long-term, learn, and adapt. Teamwork is very important at FleishmanHillard.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Saint Louis, MO (US)).

Interview

Initial phone screen with HR. Next a trip to the office that consisted of a written portion and a behavioral interview about past experiences. After this interview, I had a final round with two higher ups. Asked me a few more questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard.

Interview

Three interviews, writing test and then a final offer. Most of the process was via phone. The writing test was online since I was not local. Apply if you get a chance, but be aware of the costs.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Initially spoke with an intern, and then my resume got passed along to the Talent Acquisition Specialist in the area I applied for. After speaking with her, I got scheduled with an in-person meeting with her and the SVP + Partner of Talent Acquisition.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Raleigh, NC (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

I went through two phone screenings and then an in-person interview. The in-person interview was around an hour, with two different panels of people. I also took a 2-hour writing test.

Interview Questions

• What did you learn from your study abroad experience that would translate into your work life?   1 Answer
    • What is one company that has a negative PR crisis in the news right now, and what is one company that is in the news for positive PR right now?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.