Fletchers Solicitors Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Fletchers Solicitors Interview Questions

Updated 8 Jun 2018

Support Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southport, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Southport, England) in June 2018.

Interview

The people were great made me feel
    Comfortable throughout the interview and was a good interview. Explaining the ins and outs of the company and the role that I would be doing.

Interview Questions

• These are just some of the questions asked:
      How I worked in a stressed situation, an accomplishment I was happy to do, and if I had an issue how I would address it.   Answer Question

Claims Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southport, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Southport, England) in June 2018.

Interview

I was contacted straight away for an interview and given all relevant information to support the interview process. During the interview, it was very relaxed and friendly and I was given lots of information about the company and what it’s like to work there.

Junior Litigation Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Liverpool, England).

Interview

The hiring process was nice and simple. I provided my CV and after a couple of weeks I was contacted by Kimberly to arrange an interview time that suited me. The interview itself was nice and relaxed, I was interviewed by two senior members of the team I will be joining. Competency and experience based questions. I also had to study a police report prior to the interview and was asked questions about this. I am looking forward to joining Fletchers.

Interview Questions

• What three words would your friends use to describe you?   Answer Question

Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southport, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Southport, England) in May 2018.

Interview

After completing an online application and forwarding a copy of my C.V. I was invited for interview. This was a relaxed and pleasant experience on the whole, although I am still waiting to hear if I have been successful or not which is no bad thing as the HR department promised to let me know by the Friday following a Monday interview. Today is Wednesday.

I was telephoned at rather short notice and asked if I could bring my interview forward by ninety minutes, and the team were understanding when I could only manage to bring forward the appointment by one hour.

This was a panel based interview, although we began as just a one on one, while the second panel member finished up duties elsewhere. The former gave an outline of the company and some HR information and asked a couple of straightforward questions, before her partner asked what were termed 'Fletcher's questions' designed to get to know me the candidate better.

I was given the opportunity to ask a number of my own questions at the end, when I requested some extra details about points already raised.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the most common misconception about you?   1 Answer
    • I was asked to give an example of working to a tight deadline.   1 Answer

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southport, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Southport, England) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied for a Marketing Executive role at Fletchers Solicitors online. and was asked to come in for an interview a few days later. Unfortunately, I had to reschedule the interview for the following week at quite short notice.

When I attended my interview the receptionists greeted me in a kindly manner and got me a drink to ease my nerves. Although I didn't need to be nervous as the two people who interviewed were calm, reassuring and made me feel relaxed. We had a chat about the job and general small talk, then I was asked a series of questions about my skills, and personality.

Overall I found the interview process to be professional, but never once felt overly nervous. I came away from the interview very positive and hopeful.

Interview Questions

• What is one misconception about you, that others may have?   Answer Question

Customer Contact Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southport, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Southport, England) in March 2018.

Interview

Very friendly experience, even down to the receptionists who greeted me on entering the business. I was shown to a conference room and met by 2 employees who worked for fletchers, they were calm and reassuring, and even if i got nervous i was still made to feel very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Tell is a bit about your back ground and why you would want to work at Fletcher s?   Answer Question

Solicitor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southport, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Southport, England) in March 2018.

Interview

The whole process was extremely positive and professional. I was interviewed within a week of sending my CV.

My interviewers, Alison and Angela, were very friendly and made me feel at ease.

During the interview Alison provided me with some background about Fletchers and the number of benefits that it offers employees. Angela then explained a bit more about the position I had applied for and asked me various questions regarding my experience and why I wanted the role.

There was opportunity for me to ask any questions that I had at the end of the interview.

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southport, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Southport, England) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview consisted of the head of marketing and another member of the team interviewing myself. I was asked to give a description of my journey, then asked competency questions of the type of employee I am. Next line of questions were about the company values, and the final line were the 'boring' questions to ensure that it is possible for me to take the role if offered.

Overall the interview was very relaxed and was pretty standard

Interview Questions

• The one question they asked that could throw a person is based on one of their values trust, define trust in three words?   Answer Question

Interview

Interviewers were very friendly. They made me feel very relaxed and my nerves quickly went away. They asked me to tell them about myself, and then asked me questions relating to the job and my experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had a conflict with a manager, how did you resolve it?
      Have you ever made a mistake or an error, how did you correct it?
      Tell me about a time where you received criticism from your manager, how did it make you feel?   Answer Question

Customer Service Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southport, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Southport, England) in February 2018.

Interview

Attended the interview today after being contacted via email last week. Reception staff and interviewers were lovely and put me at ease straight away.

Some questions asked that I have not came across before but easy enough to answer if you are prepared.

Interview took around 30 minutes if that. No group interview.

If you are nervous like I was you have nothing to worry about!

Interview Questions

• How would your friends describe you in 3 ways, name a time you have provided great customer service, any disagreements with manager/ co workers and how did you resolve this and what do you know about the company.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.