Fletchers Solicitors Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find your next job here

Fletchers Solicitors Interview Questions

Updated 12 Feb 2018

Interview

Interviewers were very friendly. They made me feel very relaxed and my nerves quickly went away. They asked me to tell them about myself, and then asked me questions relating to the job and my experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had a conflict with a manager, how did you resolve it?
      Have you ever made a mistake or an error, how did you correct it?
      Tell me about a time where you received criticism from your manager, how did it make you feel?   Answer Question

Customer Service Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southport, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Southport, England) in February 2018.

Interview

Attended the interview today after being contacted via email last week. Reception staff and interviewers were lovely and put me at ease straight away.

Some questions asked that I have not came across before but easy enough to answer if you are prepared.

Interview took around 30 minutes if that. No group interview.

If you are nervous like I was you have nothing to worry about!

Interview Questions

• How would your friends describe you in 3 ways, name a time you have provided great customer service, any disagreements with manager/ co workers and how did you resolve this and what do you know about the company.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southport, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Southport, England).

Interview

Relaxed friendly atmosphere & was put at ease from the start. I was asked 12 questions & given the opportunity to answer these in my own time. I was also given time to ask my own questions at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• If a patient made a complaint about how I had spoken /handled their problem how would I deal with this?   1 Answer

Nurse Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southport, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Southport, England) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was invited for interview ,the following week, within 48 hours.
    The interview took about 45 minutes and though quite informal,covered a lot of ground!
    Overall it was a positive experience . I was even more keen to be offered the post. They got back to me the day after.

Interview Questions

• Had I had a disagreement with a manager and how had I handled it.   1 Answer

Inception Team Member Interview

Application

Interview

The interview was conducted in a very professional manner whilst maintaining a friendly atmosphere. My initial anxiousness disappeared soon as I realised how friendly the environment was. Even when I stuck I was aided by the management for my ease. It made me realise a very important aspect of the company culture that management is there for helping their team. There is opportunity for self-development and carrier progression. The more we talked about the proposed job role the more I felt that I want to work here! Not long after the interview I received an email with the job offered. OMG! I was made up. I can hardly wait to join the inception team at Fletchers Solicitors.
    Thank you for the management for the nice relaxed interview!!

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had to deal with a difficult customer and explain how you dealt with the matter.   Answer Question

IT Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Manchester, England) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was very detailed and in-depth, some of the questions can catch you off guard at time especially when questions are asked on how you resolve customer issues in past jobs and what you did to go out of your way to help the company you work for.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time i went out of my way to ensure customer services were met.   Answer Question

Customer Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Manchester, England) in October 2017.

Interview

I was lucky enough to be selected to come for an Interview at Fletchers. The process from beginning felt very personal and not scripted. I was contacted by Kimberley who was amazing at keeping me informed. The interview itself felt very warm, friendly and enjoyable... This was a cracking Interview and I really enjoyed being apart of it... Don't ever change your approach to Interview, you've got everything nailed down... Keep up the good work

Junior Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southport, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Southport, England) in October 2017.

Interview

First of all I applied through the current vacancies section on the website, received invitation for an interview two weeks later. Kim introduced herself and showed me to my interviewers who were very welcoming and friendly throughout. Interview itself consisted of a balance of behavioural and competency questions which helped the 50 minutes flow. All in all a positive but very professional experience and Kim's energy and detailed information helped me feel at ease from the moment I sat down. Would not change a thing!

Currently waiting for the outcome.

Clinical Negligence Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southport, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Southport, England) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was very welcoming.

Alison and Kimberley were both very friendly and straight away put me at ease as I was feeling very nervous.

The interview last for around 1 hour but this time flew by and it we were chatting mostly incorporating the questions and interview into the conversation.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you have been innovative and implemented change   1 Answer
    • Describe breach of duty and causation   1 Answer
    • Have you ever had a disagreement with your manager or a colleague, what was the outcome and would you do things differently next time?   1 Answer

Customer Contact Team Accepter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through the Vacancies section of the company website, after finding the posting on Indeed.com, on a Friday and was offered an interview two working days later.
    Although the questions that I was asked were detailed I found the interview to be quite relaxed. The ladies who interviewed me, Kim and Jen, were both very friendly which helped me to feel a lot less nervous than I had been while waiting. I was also offered refreshments while waiting and during the interview.

The interview started out with Kim explaining about the company's values and way of working as well as telling me about the benefits of working at Fletchers and in the job role. Jen then proceeded to run through the standard right to work questions and we went on to the interview proper.

The interview lasted for about 50 minutes but it didn't feel that long at all and was actually enjoyable as it felt more like a structured chat than just list of questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you tend to be innovative within the workplace?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time when someone put their trust in you, what happened and how did you react?   Answer Question
    • Say you encountered an IT fault in work during a busy shift, what would you do?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.