Fletchers Solicitors Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Fletchers Solicitors

2.9

Solicitor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester City Centre, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Manchester City Centre, England) in October 2020.

Interview

I applied online for the vacancy advertised on their website. I was contacted the same day to arrange an interview to discuss further. Due to Covid-19, The MS Teams (virtual) interview was arranged with mutual agreement.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my CV, my experience in the field, and a series of competency-based questions, with live examples from my caseload.   1 Answer

Clinical Negligence Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Manchester, England) in October 2020.

Interview

The interview process ran very smoothly. I was contacted on 30th September and offered an interview and it was arranged for the next week. We had Microsoft teams remote interview due to COVID19 but I would say the interview was still maintained in a professional manner. The team members who interviewed me, made me feel at ease which most certainly benefited my interview mannerisms.

Interview Questions

• I was asked Why I wanted the job, what 3 words would other people use to describe me and I was also asked how I would deal with a pressurised situation and to give an example of when I have had to do so previously.   4 Answers

Inception Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southport, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Southport, England) in October 2020.

Interview

Video interview via WhatsApp, roughly 30 minutes long. Interviewers really friendly and knowledgeable about the role/company. First half of the interview was spent talking about the role, followed by a situational question and various other questions.

Interview Questions

• What is the best idea you’ve ever had?   1 Answer
    • How would you explain breach of duty and causation to a client over the phone?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Southport, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Southport, England) in September 2020.

Interview

Interview was via video call due to social distancing, interview with HR & Team Leader. Interview was professional and I was asked a number of questions with a good balance of technical questions & personal questions. Both interviewers made me feel comfortable and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• What 3 words would someone use to describe you & your personality   1 Answer

Senior Litigation Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southport, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Southport, England) in August 2020.

Interview

When I applied for the role of Senior Litigation Paralegal at Fletchers, I received a response from Alison Pye (Recruitment Specialist) within the next few days via telephone.

I was interviewed for the role 3 days later which was a very positive experience as the two Andrew's who conducted the interview were very friendly and reassuring. The interview took place over video call but they made the experience as close to a face-to-face interview as possible.

After the interview Alison telephoned to make sure I was okay after the interview and asked if I had any further questions or queries. She was able to answer my questions in regards to the business and the structure of the firm. She was incredibly helpful throughout the entire process and helped to put those pre and post interview nerves at ease.

The whole experience was very quick and reassuring. I cannot wait to begin the next chapter of my career as a paralegal at Fletchers.

Interview Questions

• How would your friends describe you in three words?   Answer Question
    • Please explain a time where you have had to be commercially aware.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Manchester, England) in March 2020.

Interview

The interview was fairly straightforward. I was then called the next day and told I got the job, only to be called 2 hours later to have the the offer removed, after I had already handed in my notice to my previous employers and had already told friends/family.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Southport, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Southport, England) in March 2020.

Interview

The interview was friendly but challenging. The style of questions were unique and not something I had come across in previous interviews.

The interviewers were very welcoming and started the interview by letting me know about the company and what they could offer me. There were some HR type questions to start and then more formal questions.

The questions focussed on the company values and were not typical interview questions. There were a couple of technical legal questions and questions about my personality.

The interview lasted around 1.5 hours.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southport, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Southport, England) in January 2020.

Interview

Very friendly and welcoming experience. Brief introduction to the firm and their values, some admin and HR questions and then formal interview questions. The questions were not directly about experience or suitability for the role, they were based around Fletchers values of; Trust, Development, Performance, Customer and Innovation.

Full Stack Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southport, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Southport, England) in January 2020.

Interview

1. Was approached by HR.
    2. Had a phone interview with the Director of Digital where we discussed my experience, the projects they are working on, their plans and vision for the future and how I could fit in there
    3. Had a face to face technical interview with the director and an experienced developer with a more in-depth discussion about my skills

Overall a very pleasant experience, the HR was very polite, the Director was very open and straightforward, and the guys at the interview made sure the situation didn't feel like I was being judged but evaluated.

Didn't get the role at the end, they had a better candidate.

Inception Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors in January 2020.

Interview

Applies and interviewed for other position and offered interview for this position. Interview split up into different sections; discussing the role, mandatory HR questions, competency questions and any further information on the role. Interviewed by 2 lovely people who made me feel at ease.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.