Fletchers Solicitors Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Fletchers Solicitors Interview Questions

Updated 1 Dec 2017

Nurse Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southport, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Southport, England) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was invited for interview ,the following week, within 48 hours.
    The interview took about 45 minutes and though quite informal,covered a lot of ground!
    Overall it was a positive experience . I was even more keen to be offered the post. They got back to me the day after.

Interview Questions

• Had I had a disagreement with a manager and how had I handled it.   1 Answer

Inception Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southport, England

Application

Interview

The interview was conducted in a very professional manner whilst maintaining a friendly atmosphere. My initial anxiousness disappeared soon as I realised how friendly the environment was. Even when I stuck I was aided by the management for my ease. It made me realise a very important aspect of the company culture that management is there for helping their team. There is opportunity for self-development and carrier progression. The more we talked about the proposed job role the more I felt that I want to work here! Not long after the interview I received an email with the job offered. OMG! I was made up. I can hardly wait to join the inception team at Fletchers Solicitors.
    Thank you for the management for the nice relaxed interview!!

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had to deal with a difficult customer and explain how you dealt with the matter.   Answer Question

IT Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Manchester, England) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was very detailed and in-depth, some of the questions can catch you off guard at time especially when questions are asked on how you resolve customer issues in past jobs and what you did to go out of your way to help the company you work for.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time i went out of my way to ensure customer services were met.   Answer Question

Customer Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Manchester, England) in October 2017.

Interview

I was lucky enough to be selected to come for an Interview at Fletchers. The process from beginning felt very personal and not scripted. I was contacted by Kimberley who was amazing at keeping me informed. The interview itself felt very warm, friendly and enjoyable... This was a cracking Interview and I really enjoyed being apart of it... Don't ever change your approach to Interview, you've got everything nailed down... Keep up the good work

Junior Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southport, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Southport, England) in October 2017.

Interview

First of all I applied through the current vacancies section on the website, received invitation for an interview two weeks later. Kim introduced herself and showed me to my interviewers who were very welcoming and friendly throughout. Interview itself consisted of a balance of behavioural and competency questions which helped the 50 minutes flow. All in all a positive but very professional experience and Kim's energy and detailed information helped me feel at ease from the moment I sat down. Would not change a thing!

Currently waiting for the outcome.

Customer Contact Team Accepter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through the Vacancies section of the company website, after finding the posting on Indeed.com, on a Friday and was offered an interview two working days later.
    Although the questions that I was asked were detailed I found the interview to be quite relaxed. The ladies who interviewed me, Kim and Jen, were both very friendly which helped me to feel a lot less nervous than I had been while waiting. I was also offered refreshments while waiting and during the interview.

The interview started out with Kim explaining about the company's values and way of working as well as telling me about the benefits of working at Fletchers and in the job role. Jen then proceeded to run through the standard right to work questions and we went on to the interview proper.

The interview lasted for about 50 minutes but it didn't feel that long at all and was actually enjoyable as it felt more like a structured chat than just list of questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you tend to be innovative within the workplace?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time when someone put their trust in you, what happened and how did you react?   Answer Question
    • Say you encountered an IT fault in work during a busy shift, what would you do?   Answer Question

Acceptor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southport, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Southport, England) in September 2017.

Interview

Went into the interview room, the interviewers were very friendly, made me feel comfortable and relaxed, asked nice questioned, seemed very interested in the answers I provided. They also provided me with lots of information about the company.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you have been trusted with something on importance and how you responded.   Answer Question

AO Support Team Member Interview

Application

Interview

From sending my C.V on the Tuesday, I was asked for a interview on the following Tuesday. When entering the meeting room the interviewer sat down and explains the job and some of the benefits the manager of the support team then enterd and asked a series of questions to which I answered o the best of my abilities toward the middle of the interview I felt more at ease. Both interviewers was very happy and and informative. And I left the interview feeling happy and welcome.

Interview Questions

• What dose trust mean to you   1 Answer

MOJ Lawyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southport, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Southport, England) in September 2017.

Interview

I emailed my CV in after seeing several vacancies online. I was contacted 2 days later by a member of the HR team at fletchers asking if I would like to interview for this role, obviously I agreed! We arranged a date and time and I had my interview. It was very friendly and the women who interviewed me, Jo and Anna, were lovely and easy to talk to, although they didn't give much away! The interview was a mix of getting know me and role specific questions, they also informed me of all the different opportunities at fletchers and how they work as a company.

It seems like a lovely place to work and you can tell they care about their staff. Hopefully I'll get the good news soon!

Interview Questions

• In your opinion, what is the most innovative idea ever and why?   Answer Question
    • What coping mechanisms do you use for dealing with stress?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southport, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Southport, England) in September 2017.

Interview

Was interviewed by Jo and Anna both were extremely friendly and made me at ease and were interested in what I had to say was a very goo interview!

Interview Questions

• Has there been a time when your trust has been called into question!?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.