Fletchers Solicitors Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Fletchers Solicitors Interview Questions

Updated 16 Oct 2017

IT Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Manchester, England) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was very detailed and in-depth, some of the questions can catch you off guard at time especially when questions are asked on how you resolve customer issues in past jobs and what you did to go out of your way to help the company you work for.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time i went out of my way to ensure customer services were met.   Answer Question

Customer Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Manchester, England) in October 2017.

Interview

I was lucky enough to be selected to come for an Interview at Fletchers. The process from beginning felt very personal and not scripted. I was contacted by Kimberley who was amazing at keeping me informed. The interview itself felt very warm, friendly and enjoyable... This was a cracking Interview and I really enjoyed being apart of it... Don't ever change your approach to Interview, you've got everything nailed down... Keep up the good work

Customer Contact Team Accepter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through the Vacancies section of the company website, after finding the posting on Indeed.com, on a Friday and was offered an interview two working days later.
    Although the questions that I was asked were detailed I found the interview to be quite relaxed. The ladies who interviewed me, Kim and Jen, were both very friendly which helped me to feel a lot less nervous than I had been while waiting. I was also offered refreshments while waiting and during the interview.

The interview started out with Kim explaining about the company's values and way of working as well as telling me about the benefits of working at Fletchers and in the job role. Jen then proceeded to run through the standard right to work questions and we went on to the interview proper.

The interview lasted for about 50 minutes but it didn't feel that long at all and was actually enjoyable as it felt more like a structured chat than just list of questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you tend to be innovative within the workplace?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time when someone put their trust in you, what happened and how did you react?   Answer Question
    • Say you encountered an IT fault in work during a busy shift, what would you do?   Answer Question

Acceptor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southport, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Southport, England) in September 2017.

Interview

Went into the interview room, the interviewers were very friendly, made me feel comfortable and relaxed, asked nice questioned, seemed very interested in the answers I provided. They also provided me with lots of information about the company.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you have been trusted with something on importance and how you responded.   Answer Question

AO Support Team Member Interview

Application

Interview

From sending my C.V on the Tuesday, I was asked for a interview on the following Tuesday. When entering the meeting room the interviewer sat down and explains the job and some of the benefits the manager of the support team then enterd and asked a series of questions to which I answered o the best of my abilities toward the middle of the interview I felt more at ease. Both interviewers was very happy and and informative. And I left the interview feeling happy and welcome.

Interview Questions

• What dose trust mean to you   1 Answer

MOJ Lawyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southport, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Southport, England) in September 2017.

Interview

I emailed my CV in after seeing several vacancies online. I was contacted 2 days later by a member of the HR team at fletchers asking if I would like to interview for this role, obviously I agreed! We arranged a date and time and I had my interview. It was very friendly and the women who interviewed me, Jo and Anna, were lovely and easy to talk to, although they didn't give much away! The interview was a mix of getting know me and role specific questions, they also informed me of all the different opportunities at fletchers and how they work as a company.

It seems like a lovely place to work and you can tell they care about their staff. Hopefully I'll get the good news soon!

Interview Questions

• In your opinion, what is the most innovative idea ever and why?   Answer Question
    • What coping mechanisms do you use for dealing with stress?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southport, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Southport, England) in September 2017.

Interview

Was interviewed by Jo and Anna both were extremely friendly and made me at ease and were interested in what I had to say was a very goo interview!

Interview Questions

• Has there been a time when your trust has been called into question!?   1 Answer

AO Support Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southport, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Southport, England) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process lasted roughly 40 minutes and was structured more like an informal chat. Jay and Kim, the interviewers, were very pleasant and welcoming. Quickly putting me at ease which was great as I was very nervous initially.

The process started off with information about HR, before being asked what I knew of the company and website. After which they then went into more detail about this subject, along with informing me of Fletcher’s values and ethos.

This was followed by in depth information about the role I was applying for - Informing of the structure and roles of the Support Team department, what would be expected of me in the position, the work schedule etc. Before going on to explain the expansive training opportunities and progression opportunities available.

Finally I was asked a set of several standard interview questions, not related to the role, in order to gain more insight into myself as an individual and potential employee. These questions were overall not too difficult but did require some thought to answer adequately and with substance.

Overall it was a very pleasant and positive interview experience

Interview Questions

• how would your friends describe you?   1 Answer

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors.

Interview

I sent my CV over to Fletchers and Alison got in contact with me about the role. I was given a breakdown of what the role entailed and what they were looking for. I was then invited for an interview the following week with Alison and Katherine.

The interview involved a walk through of my CV, information about the role I was applying for and scenario based questions.

I felt at ease during the interview and was given the opportunity to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when someone put their trust in you and what you did.   1 Answer

Fletchers Solicitors Response

11 Aug 2017 – People Manager

Thanks for your feedback. I will pass this onto the team.

Support Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (London, England).

Interview

I handed my CV in a couple weeks ago and was emailed with an interview appointment. I got to the interview around 15 minutes early and was kindly greeted by the reception staff. After signing in as a visitor I didn't have to wait long before being greeted by Kimberly. Both interviewers were great and made me feel comfortable straight away. Interview begun with lots of information about the role and the company, some basic interview questions, which then led to more unique questions based on personality.

Overall a great experience.

Selected no offer, as only interviewed today.

Interview Questions

• How would you decide which form of communication to use?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.