GAIN Capital Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

GAIN Capital Interview Questions

Interviews at GAIN Capital

2.6

Financial Operation Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GAIN Capital.

Interview

Two to three onsite interview with senior staff, supervisor, and manager in the same day. The process can take more than an hour. Most questions are behavioral questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GAIN Capital.

Interview

there were just some general questions, and those questions are very easy, people are very nice. The company's environment is very good. I think this is a very good company.

Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GAIN Capital.

Interview

The interview only about an hour. The process was fast as well. The questions are technical, but more on definitions than actual concept and how you applied it. There is another take home test.

Interview Questions

• There was no unexpected question. The technical questions were pretty much by the book. What is C#? What is OOP etcc.   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedminster, NJ (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at GAIN Capital (Bedminster, NJ (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Had a two part interview on the same day. First i met with two junior personals, asked about general questions. Then interviewed with their manager. The interview was fairly easy and simple.

Interview Questions

• General interview questions, what's your strength and weakness, what do you see yourself doing in 5 years.   Answer Question

Client Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedminster, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GAIN Capital (Bedminster, NJ (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Good interview with managers. Casually spoke on topics of financial markets and past experiences. Educational background was somewhat on the from lines since it was a entry level opportunity. Personal traits important for the job were also covered.

Client Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GAIN Capital (Grand Rapids, MI (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

Pretty simple interview process, nothing unusual. Interview lasted about thirty minutes to forty five minutes. Questions were asked about previous work experiences and how some difficult situations were handled along with with issues that arose and how they were delt with.

Interview Questions

• To describe a moment where a client was dissatisfied and how issue was handled.   Answer Question

FX Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GAIN Capital (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

4 managers interviewed on me on one day. Offered me the position on the spot.

Negotiation

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedminster, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GAIN Capital (Bedminster, NJ (US)).

Interview

The process was ok, four interviews. They will claim they want to bring in external talent into an organization that is inbred, but once there you will be given nothing to do. They tend to bait and switch in the interview process fairly regularly, withdrawing the actual on-staff position and offering contracting instead, so they can do a "try before you buy."

Treasury Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GAIN Capital in April 2013.

Interview

I received an email to set up a phone interview with HR. The next day I received an email from HR requesting an on-site interview. I was supposed to meet with three people, Treasury manager, Team Leader and Treasury Director and was scheduled in for an hour and a half. The interview was very laid back, no real technical questions more about fit and open conversation. I waited nearly 20-30 minutes in between when my first interview ended and the second person arrived. Was told by the director the interview went well but no offer.

Gain Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GAIN Capital (New York, NY (US)) in June 2011.

Interview

Very easy and smooth interview process if you prepare. Typical behavioral questions such as your interest in the firm and the markets and more heavy market based technical questions on charts and fundamentals. Be prepared to discuss current market events as well as forecasting future events based on personal analysis and general market consensus. Also be sure to know detailed information concerning other financial markets such as equities, options and futures and its impact on each other.

Interview Questions

• What impact does interest rates have on the direction of the USD.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.