GSA Capital Interview Questions

Updated 28 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at GSA Capital

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at GSA Capital

Found 55 candidate interviews
GSA Capital
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GSA Capital

Interview

I had a zoom interview with a French pm who is running macro strategies. The guy had only interest in getting all possible information about your strategies, nothing else. Be careful.

Interview Questions
  • No technical questions. Only questions about your strategies up to all tiny details.
    1 Answer
GSA Capital
Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GSA Capital

Interview

Very technical interview process. Lots of puzzles. Lots of coding. Lots of math. Simple answer are not sufficient. They are expecting you to give detailed solutions. People there seem very smart.

Interview Questions
GSA Capital
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GSA Capital

Interview

Posted cv on their site, get HR’s news month later. Did interview with one quant trader. Basically a coding test , then basic stats and probability problems. Get refused the week after by a mail from HR with a ton kind of condescending... encourage me to practice my toolkit and back to them some time later.

Interview Questions
  • Roll a dice and get the surface value as payoff, vs roll a 100 dices and get the average of all surfaces as payoff. If price of playing this game is 4, which mode would you choose to play with?
GSA Capital
Application

I interviewed at GSA Capital

Interview

It seems like a great company. I had fun interacting with the interviewer and the process overall seemed great. The recruiter was also very responsive. I would highly recommend others to apply if they are interested in quantitative research.

Interview Questions
  • I believe they do not want me to share.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GSA Capital (London, England, England)

Interview

I applied online, after a couple of days they wrote me an email to schedule an interview. I only had the change to take the first interview, because they told me they didn't want to keep interviewing me.

Interview Questions
GSA Capital
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GSA Capital

Interview

I emailed them my resume, and they responded within a few days. They followed up with an email that included information about a technical interview. Afterwards, there was a behavioral interview.

Interview Questions
GSA Capital
Application

I interviewed at GSA Capital

Interview

Firstly a 20 minute online test asking quick maths questions. Then I had two phone interviews - asking mostly about statistics, with a little coding and game theory, as well as questions on my CV. One coding challenge. I failed this, having had insufficient experience with using pandas for data analysis.

Interview Questions
GSA Capital
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GSA Capital

Interview

Met with a junior trader. The interview was around one question. It was a puzzle that relied on recursion for a solution. I was stuck and the interviewer let me be stuck for long periods of slience.

Interview Questions
GSA Capital
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GSA Capital

Interview

Applied through their website, and quickly got an email asking me to do an online test at any time. It had a maximum time of an 1 hour. Answers were either numerical or multiple choice. One day later I got an email saying that my application will not be considered further.

Interview Questions
  • Not allowed to tell, but they were multiple choice (5 possible answers) or numerical answers.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I interviewed at GSA Capital (New York, NY)

Interview

Horrible experience. Not only did the interviewer came extremely late, he was also clueless. No introduction or anything, he copy pasted a question and told me to solve it. It seemed like he didn't understand the question himself. It was an NP Hard open ended question but the interviewer was convinced that there existed a solution. Throughout the whole interview he didn't pay attention at all and was doing his own work and there was barely any discussion about the problem. Received rejection the next day saying my technical skills are not good enough. (for not being able to solve NP Hard nice..)

Interview Questions
  • Subset Sum problem. The constraints are too large to be solved using DP. It was a question that was supposed to stir up discussion with the interviewer, but since he was clueless this didn't happen.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 55 Interviews