Gattaca Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gattaca Interview Questions

Updated 13 Sep 2018

2.8

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Gattaca.

Interview

3 lengthy interviews with recruiter via phone
    1 with Regional in Person

Waited for 5 weeks with no offer even though the position sounded promising!

Great vacation, benefits. Lower salary offers

Interview Questions

• How would you go about creating new business for a company that isn’t in the ______ area?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Gattaca (Fort Worth, TX (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me via Linkedin, we scheduled a time to speak, he told me about the company and the opportunity he had available, we went over what compensation I was targeting. He asked about my previous work experience and why I was looking to make a move I then went into detail about what I did.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background and why you are looking to leave?   1 Answer

7 Aug 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm pleased you found it a positive experience, even though the outcome wasn't an offer. Do keep in touch with us, we wish you all the best with... More

Delivery Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gattaca (New York, NY (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

Two interviews in total. The first one with team leader and second one with office manager. They introduced what business sector they are in and what opportunities they can offer you. Meanwhile, they asked my previous work experience to judge if I can fit it that role. They are result-oriented team.

Interview Questions

Gattaca Response

3 Mar 2017

Thank you very much for your review, I am not sure if you have perhaps identified the incorrect company as we do not have a New York office (although I would love for us to have one!) Always... More

Junior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Whiteley, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gattaca (Whiteley, England) in December 2016.

Interview

After applying for the role online I was contacted to make a telephone interview.

The telephone interview was with a Manager and a Senior member of staff. The entire interview was relaxed and free flowing and much more of a general discussion about my experience and what I was currently doing and then a explination about the company, what the job entails and also what stage they are currently at in terms of legacy and future projects.

I was then offered a face to face interview with the same two people who I had my telephone interview. I was given a technical test with about 6 questions and was given between 15-20 minutes to do what I can. For me these questions were a little difficult but I was reassured that I did fine.

The face to face interview again felt very relaxed and much of the conversation was covering the same ground we had in the telephone interview but with a little more detail. I was asked a couple of additional questions based on how I would handle various situations and scenarios and these answers we discussed.

I left the interview feeling that I had blown it with the technical test, however I was surprised to be presented with a offer the next day. A offer I accepted without hesitation based on the positive interactions during my interviews.

7 Aug 2017

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review especially with the amount of detail here. The roles we have in Group Support functions (such as IT, HR, Marketing, Legal and Finance) require... More

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gattaca (London, England) in June 2013.

Interview

1 telephone followed by a face to face meeting with the team leader, business manager and MD of EMEA. I was approached via linkedin from the internal recruiter at the time who then invited me into the business

Interview Questions

• Justifying my business case and technological expertise   Answer Question

7 Aug 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, I appreciate your interview was some time ago now before the Networkers and Matchtech businesses joined to form Gattaca. I hope you have enjoyed your... More

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gattaca (London, England) in February 2017.

Interview

I had a initial phone interview followed by 2 stages of face to face interview. First stage interview was based around my previous experience and projects I was part of. Second stage was a presentation with then questions in regards to what I presented as well as additional questions in order to understand my future goals and reasons for willing to work for the company.

Interview Questions

• How many staff worked for you on the weekly basis?   Answer Question
    • How many staff worked for you on the weekly basis?   1 Answer

7 Aug 2017

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's useful to understand the timescales, I would suggest three weeks is a little on the long side, that said interviews can be tricky to... More

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gattaca (London, England) in June 2017.

Interview

Very easy interview. Just have a formal chat with the internal recruiter about your experience and your interest. Very important to love what you do and be very positive. Also be very driven as recruitment need people very focus on what you are doing and have to be ready to give your 100%. You will fail but you have to stand up again and work to achieve your targets and goals.

Anonymous Employee in Whitley, South West England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gattaca (Whitley, South West England, England) in December 2016.

Interview

In general a very enjoyable process. I felt at ease as the candidate and I felt that the interviews themselves were conducted professionally. There were 3 stages to my interview, telephone, face to face and then a presentation. I felt this enabled me to demonstrate my personality and professionalism.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you faced a challenge at work and how you overcame it   1 Answer

Negotiation

I needed to be on a minimum salary to support me with my mortgage and Gattaca were able to come to an agreement to meet my needs as well as stay within their brackets.

7 Aug 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am pleased you found the interview structure gave you an opportunity to demonstrate your personality and professionalism. When we interview we... More

Headhunter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gattaca (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in March 2017.

Interview

the interview is not very easy, and it is almost last about one hour, the interviewer ask me lots of questions about the career development and the working experience, and also he tested my english.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gattaca (London, England) in September 2016.

Interview

Smooth running process - 2 stage interview - very professional and consistent with their approach. Internal recruiter contacted me first and went through my employment history. This was followed by a 2 stage interview

Interview Questions

• Have you worked within a Sales Environment before?   1 Answer

7 Aug 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am pleased you had a positive experience when interviewing with us and subsequently decided to join the team!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.