Gattaca Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gattaca Interview Questions

Interviews at Gattaca

2.8

Regional Finance Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gattaca (Plano, TX (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Video interview with head office in the U.K. using Microsoft Teams Meeting. Spoke with Group Director FPA and Group Financial Controller. The video and audio connection were poor and there was a significant lag time which was awkward.

Interview Questions

• They want someone whose up for the challenge, so be prepared with instances you’ve overcome and issues you’ve dealt with, how you’ve handled them etc.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Interview

3 Interviews, 2 on the phone then 1 in-person. Every person I spoke to was awesome, the benefits Gattaca offered are excellent and the culture seems really open and friendly based off my first impression. They answered every question I had without side stepping questions or trying to hide information so at no point did I feel like I wasn't being given a complete picture of the environment I would be working in. Gattaca is essentially a large UK staffing firm that is expanding into the US so their presence here is small but the current manager gave me a clear plan for growth that seemed realistic and doable.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Gattaca.

Interview

3 lengthy interviews with recruiter via phone
    1 with Regional in Person

Waited for 5 weeks with no offer even though the position sounded promising!

Great vacation, benefits. Lower salary offers

Interview Questions

• How would you go about creating new business for a company that isn’t in the ______ area?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Gattaca (Fort Worth, TX (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me via Linkedin, we scheduled a time to speak, he told me about the company and the opportunity he had available, we went over what compensation I was targeting. He asked about my previous work experience and why I was looking to make a move I then went into detail about what I did.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background and why you are looking to leave?   1 Answer

Gattaca Response

7 Aug 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm pleased you found it a positive experience, even though the outcome wasn't an offer. Do keep in touch with us, we wish you all the best with future opportunities.

Delivery Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gattaca (New York, NY (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

Two interviews in total. The first one with team leader and second one with office manager. They introduced what business sector they are in and what opportunities they can offer you. Meanwhile, they asked my previous work experience to judge if I can fit it that role. They are result-oriented team.

Interview Questions

Gattaca Response

3 Mar 2017

Thank you very much for your review, I am not sure if you have perhaps identified the incorrect company as we do not have a New York office (although I would love for us to have one!) Always appreciate it when someone takes the time to leave a review even if it wasn't meant for us - I hope your career has gone from strength to strength since March 2013.

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gattaca (London, England) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview process was quite long but thorough. I first applied for the role and was contacted within 2 or 3 days for a telephone interview with the internal recruiter. I passed the telephone interview and was progressed to a video interview. I passed the video interview too and was invited to the assessment day which was in the office in London, I met lots of managers and had a few tasks. The day was very good and informative and although I wasn't successful I was given a lot of feedback on how I can improve and I had a really good day.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work in recruitment, what do I know about recruitment   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gattaca.

Interview

Short phone call with HR, sharing my interests and experience.
    Skype call with technical leaders - questions with more details about my previous experience and skills.
    Shortly followed by offer
    Quick process

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gattaca (London, England) in November 2018.

Interview

I initially had a telephone interview with Gattaca, then they invited me coming to their assessment day. Gattaca just started having assessment days as part as their interview process. There were 4 different tasks: 2 role plays, 1 pair exercise and 1 presentation.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gattaca (London, England) in June 2018.

Interview

The interview process was thorough, professional but relaxed. I was recommended to the company, so I was interviewed by lots of different Priniciple consultants and directors. They matched it very well.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Gattaca.

Interview

2 interviews - 1 with HR and 1 with the team leaders. Questions were competency based but they also looked for a good team fit. As long as you are a competitive, outgoing/extrovert character, you will be hired with little or no qualifications.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you have worked in a competitive environment   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.