General Dynamics Information Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

General Dynamics Information Technology Interview Questions

Interviews at General Dynamics Information Technology

2.2

Interview

The interview was through and comprehensive. It was free flowing and humorous. He described the position and he was able to encourage me about take the position. I wish he would've told me that there was a chance the position wouldn't be funded. I think he gave me false hope.

Interview Questions

• Do I have intel experience and do I have experience in the narcotics field.   Answer Question

Nurse Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jonesboro, AR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Jonesboro, AR (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Skype conference interview with two interviewers. 30 min long. Very laid back. Brief overview of company and job duties. Training process was explained during interview and schedule. Advised that benefits were included with this position as it is a full time 1 year contract position with eligibility for renewal possible.

Interview Questions

• Name one past experience that you had to show compassion in your previous work history to a patient.   1 Answer

Logistics Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sterling, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Sterling, VA (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me, needed to fill in slots quickly. She worked with me well and I had no issues, very quick process, I have faith in this company so far!

Interview Questions

• Do you have warehouse experience?   1 Answer

Interview

Very easy and straightforward. I spoke with the hiring manager and the person who would become my direct manager multiple times. they were both very easy to talk with and corporate speak was kept to a minimum. They felt like real people.

JIDO Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (New York, NY (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

The interview process consisted of past work-related experiences mixed in with behavioral questions. The process lasted an hour overall and was fairly simple. There were four interviewed in total, including the psychologist asking the behavioral questions. I didn’t get the job only because I lacked the experience they desired but overall it was a smooth and friendly experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you encountered an ethical challenge and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Senior Network Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Washington, DC (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

Straight-forward interview. More technical questions vs. situational/personal. Make sure you you can vouch for everything listed on your resume. Interview was a series of back-to-back questions to verify my knowledge. The entire process was roughly 30 or so minutes. Beginning of the interview was a run-down of the company, what they do/handle, why I want to work for GDIT, tell me about your background, etc. Make sure you have some questions to ask about the company. Just make sure you know your stuff.

Interview Questions

• A series of technical questions relating to networking technologies.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology.

Interview

Was a multiple step process. I was first contacted on the phone and then was set up with a 1:1 interview in person. This whole process took sometime, but was not overly difficult.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in March 2020.

Interview

Interview appointment setup over phone. Interviewed by three people at the same time. Each person asked a different type of question. Questions were both technical and non-technical. The last question at the end of the interview was funny to lighten the stress of the interview.

CSR Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology.

Interview

The interview was very easy and quick. We first completed a typing test then proceeded to read medical information back to the interviewer and answer questions about what we read.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology.

Interview

Interview was in person, pleasant, non intimidating. Interview was held on site with the Lead for the logistics section. The process was smooth and I was shown around the facility, met some of the staff.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.