General Dynamics Information Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

General Dynamics Information Technology Interview Questions

Interviews at General Dynamics Information Technology

2.2

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology.

Interview

Was a multiple step process. I was first contacted on the phone and then was set up with a 1:1 interview in person. This whole process took sometime, but was not overly difficult.

CSR Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology.

Interview

The interview was very easy and quick. We first completed a typing test then proceeded to read medical information back to the interviewer and answer questions about what we read.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology.

Interview

Interview was in person, pleasant, non intimidating. Interview was held on site with the Lead for the logistics section. The process was smooth and I was shown around the facility, met some of the staff.

CSR Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology.

Interview

brief interview to make sure that I could read and speak English then a cattle call for showing up, showing ID and then off to work you went and into the Rabbit hole you were kept

Interview Questions

• can you read and speak English   1 Answer

Front End Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (New York, NY (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Give me a reminder for the interview. And if this important test me please for your question.
    And I will show the best from me for you. And I will work hard and perfect for you because I love work at home and to be a front-end developer so I think this is good idea for interview and test

Interview Questions

• Give me a testing design web use html.css.JavaScript and also give me a deadline   1 Answer

Bioinformatics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Atlanta, GA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

- Phone screening with recruiter
    - Phone interview with the hiring manager and the PM 1 week later
    - On-site interview with 8 panel members
    - Received job offer 2 weeks later and accepted the offer

Interview Questions

• Technical questions about my background and tested my people-skills   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in October 2019.

Interview

The interviewer was very good at keeping things moving and having a quality conversation. They were more interested in personality based questions that technical. I was interviewed by a resource manager who had been in charge of hundreds of people. She seemed very experienced at hiring.

Associate Technical Writer - New Grad Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Falls Church, VA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

The in-person interview went very well! I interviewed with the GDIT team in Falls Church. They met me in the lobby and brought me up to a conference room with about four other interviewers, and they asked me general/easy questions at first. They then went into the role and did most of the talking before asking me to discuss my experience in the related field. It honestly felt like a conversation rather than a hard/tricky interview! The experience went very well. I was contacted about a week or two later with an offer.

SOC Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

Talent Acquisition specialist (Lorena) did a horrible job throughout the process. Changed my interview date and accidentally booked me for a help desk job. I had to come back a second time to complete the interview. The interview itself was great. I interviewed with multiple people in a conference room and answered technical questions. A week after the interview I reached out to the talent acquisition specialist and mentioned that I had offer letters and that I would like to know the if they had made a decision. She responded back saying that they had one more interview the next week and would reach out to me after that. To say the least I never heard back from her and accepted a different offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology.

Interview

Hiring and interview process is, I got interviewed by two senior developers and Project manager, I asked by some PHP/MYSQL technical questions and MVC architectural questions and some of the Spring/Hibernate technical questions

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.