Girl Effect Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Girl Effect

Girl Effect

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Girl Effect

Interview

Very friendly.it takes about 3 rounds.But generally the pannelist provides a space to feel safe and confident.The questions are not difficult rather they give you a chance to sale your skill set.

Interview Questions
  • What are your key strengths
    1 Answer

Girl Effect

Application

I interviewed at Girl Effect

Interview

They used a recruiter. The first interview was organized and engaging. The second, by a senior manager at the recruiting firm, was dull and unexciting. Interviews only read questions the entire time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Girl Effect

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Girl Effect

Interview

It was more conversational that makes you feel comfortable and honest. Which then tells you the nature of people you will be working with. The interviewees focused on experience sharing rather than book/ academic expertise.

Interview Questions
  • Share a difficult situation that you faced and how you addressed it.

Girl Effect

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Girl Effect in Sep 2020

Interview

Feedback took to long to be received otherwise the rest of the process was OK. I have no other comment ,not sure why it has to be 30 words minimum. Could glassdoor please look into this.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have the knowledge to set up a business

Girl Effect

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Girl Effect

Interview

I went through a 2 step process where I first met a Manager and a Senior Manager for an informal cup of coffee, after applying online. I did this after I was approached by a recruiter who felt my profile matched well. I was asked simple questions related to the job and how my skills matched and felt it went well. I was immediately told that I had progressed successfully to the 2nd stage which was a skills based written test to understand my budget and management experience. I completed this (didn't receive any feedback) but was called for a final interview with senior managers in London office. I was asked about connectivity issues as this was a tech based project.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kano, Kano, Kano

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 months. I interviewed at Girl Effect (Kano, Kano, Kano)

Interview

The interview process was quite easy. I got called for a one on one interview, asked question around the research internship position and why I was interested in changing my career path.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time where you took lead on a project within a team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Girl Effect (London, England, England) in Jul 2018

Interview

I was interviewed for a rotational internship scheme. Very smooth interview process, from the phone interview to the interview in person. Several people were involved in the face-to-face interview from different areas of the organization, which made clear that the candidate would have benefited from working alongside different teams and acquire new skills each time.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to do a little presentation on either gender issued to which I was particularly close or on a specific project area of the organization that I thought was interesting
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Girl Effect (London, England, England) in Apr 2018

Interview

I applied online. I had previously been rejected at application stage for this same role, but for some reason I gave it another go. About a month after applying (by which time I assumed I had been unsuccessful) I got an invite to a telephone interview. The interview lasted just under forty minutes. The interim recruiter gave an overview of the role, why it had become available (they had had someone starting on the role who left abruptly shortly after starting) and about he organisation. She asked a few standard questions and then allowed me to ask any further questions. I was told I would know the outcome of the interview a couple of days later. I thought the interview hadn’t gone particularly well and the interim recruiter was the kind of person/ profile they were looking for then this probably wasn’t the place for me. A couple of days later I got a call from the same recruiter, advising that face to face interviews would take place two weeks later, which I thought was a lot of time to leave between interviews but there you go. I therefore assume I had made it through. A week later I hadn’t heard anything so I contacted the recruiter to enquire. She told me that they still hadn’t decided on the specific dates of the interviews. More than three weeks went by before I got my next communication: a bog standard automated rejection email that looked like the kind of email you get when you are rejected at application stage. The impression I got was from a very chaotic organisation who simply cannot care about their candidates, which tells me a lot about their ethos.

Interview Questions
  • How do you organise your workload?

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Girl Effect (London, England, England) in Mar 2016

Interview

I had an interview with a team member who I'd be potentially joining, as well as the head of the PA team. I was asked about my past experience and why I wanted to join Girl Effect

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Girl Effect
RSS Feed</>Embed