Gist Ltd. Operations Management - Graduate Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gist Ltd. Operations Management - Graduate Program Interview Questions

Interviews at Gist Ltd.

4.0

Operations Management - Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basingstoke, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gist Ltd. (Basingstoke, England) in November 2019.

Interview

Applied online, answered 4 questions and gave my CV. Then did a video interview, recorded six responses to various questions. Invited to an insight day which was an assessment centre without the interview. Following this the actual assessment centre at head office with similar tasks as previous with the addition of a 40 minute rolling interview at the end of the day.

Pros - fantastic team, great level of engagement. Good tasks and oppurtunities to demonstrate ability, they really want you to get the most out of the experience, put you out of your misery quickly. Very responsive and seemingly a good programme. Lex from ETT was great, Would definitely apply again if I could.

Cons - not clear what angle they want you to take, following two assessment centres, you have to be how they want you to be on the day. Different assessors so don’t follow the entire process, weighted on personality and formality seemed shunned, which naturally discriminates against the inexperienced. Do not approach this like at all like a normal interview, experience, formalities and logical approaches won’t get you as far as your personality will. Over thinkers will be punished.

Interview Questions

• When have you shown good leadership?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Gist Ltd.

Operations Management - Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Basingstoke, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Gist Ltd. (Basingstoke, England) in January 2019.

Interview

The hiring process took 4 stages:
    Application
    Video interview
    Insight day
    Assessment centre

The application was thorough without being exhausting.
    The video interview was well put together, easy to follow and asked good questions.
    The insight day was enlightening and highlighted the good parts of gist while explaining some of the harsher realities.
    The final assessment centre was ezcellent, the individual and group exercises were engaging and had obvious carryover. The final interview was comprehensive, and made me feel like they cared about me, my future, and what I could offer.

Throughout the process I got comprehensive feedback, and was made to feel valued.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.