Grant Thornton Interview Questions

Updated 21 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,188 of over 1.2K interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Grant Thornton

Grant Thornton

Application

I interviewed at Grant Thornton

Interview

I met with HR and several partners of the firm. It was a conversational interview, included background and recent accomplishments. No behavioral questions were asked. Partners also shared their experiences both within the firm and other companies .

Interview Questions
  • What is one accomplishment that you are most proud of?
    Answer Question

Grant Thornton

Application

I interviewed at Grant Thornton

Interview

Typical and informative. Ask technical and behavioral questions. Interview doesn't last the whole day. Interviewers are well prepared and understand basic knowledge of the duties of the role and what is needed to achieve them. When I asked questions back they were able to answer all of them in depth.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Grant Thornton

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grant Thornton

Interview

Call from hr then straight into a quickfire 2 round interview. Quick professional, and got to meet team i would be working with. The psychometric test that came in the final stage was different as its usually at the start of the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Grant Thornton

Application

I interviewed at Grant Thornton

Interview

The interview was pretty straightforward. There were 2 back to back 30 min interviews with a audit partner and tax partner. Questions were informal and looking to get to know the candidate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Grant Thornton

Application

I interviewed at Grant Thornton

Interview

Nice and friendly HR, was a group interview with 3 other candidates, the process was smooth as they asked about my experience, questions are pretty easy and got a reply from HR on the same day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Grant Thornton

Application

I interviewed at Grant Thornton

Interview

There were two rounds first was technical and other was Director round. Questions were technical based on your working experience. Feedback was received via email from HR. Once your shortlisted on both the rounds then they will email for documentation and provide you with an offer letter. Now it depends on you whether you accept or decline.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Grant Thornton

Application

I interviewed at Grant Thornton

Interview

I was Head hunted, went through 2 rounds of interviews, one digital and then one with local team. It was a fast process and I was very impressed with how timely they were and their professionalism.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you put your teams needs above your own

Grant Thornton

Application

I interviewed at Grant Thornton

Interview

Interviewer shares a lot about the company and the job applied. Typical interview questions being asked. Got the job offer few days later but their process of offer letter takes more time

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Jakarta)

Interview

The first interview goes pretty well and the second interview where the senior manager meets make it more complicated. Be prepared to know various knowledge about the role. Without preparation you won’t be able to get in

Interview Questions
  • How can you manage the project if you have 2 scenarios of investing into a high risk investment or low risk which one would you take ?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Bangalore) in Jun 2021

Interview

I have applied through college and it took few days to conduct interview process First process will be shortlisting of CV and First Round: Group discussion Second Round: Technical interview - about audit, journal entries, excel Third Round: HR interview - journal entries, internal audit, about CV

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,188 Interviews