Grapeshot Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Grapeshot Interview Questions

Interviews at Grapeshot

2.5

Technical Service Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grapeshot.

Interview

Had first round of skype interview. Just basic questions on why did i apply. also they asked me about my work ex. second round was on site but i couldnt get through.

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Grapeshot (London, England) in October 2017.

Interview

Pretty quick considering that I knew I had the job after 3weeks!
    1: Telephone interview: general question: why did you apply and work experience
    2: Called in for a group interview: 4 other interviewees. Interview speed dating with VP and HR, 2 graduates from previous years and the marketing managers.
    Group tasks e.g. debate on a given topic
    3: Presentation/1 to 1 interview: the topic was given 5-7 days before
    4: Response from HR team

Interview Questions

• What attracted you to Grapeshot?   1 Answer
    • Presentation: Social media content plan   1 Answer
    • What would you do if there was a large amount of work and the deadline was fast approaching?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grapeshot (London, England) in March 2017.

Interview

Skype interview with Director of Integrations. Interview was fairly basic discussing my background/experience and the company. Exchanged emails with him after the Skype session and was told I would hear within a week regarding next steps. Radio silence and no response... moved on.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Grapeshot (London, England) in December 2015.

Interview

1st round, face to face interview with the manager, then an oral presentation with role play exercises and a lot of market questions in front of 2 managers.
    Even if it was a no, they were very kind to me and it was a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.