Greenway Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Greenway Health Interview Questions

Interviews at Greenway Health

2.8

Assistant Controller Interview

Interview

Passed their cognitive tests. They weren’t easy.

Next, I had a 45 minute phone interview with their Controller. I answered all questions thoroughly and felt it was honestly one of the best phone interviews I’ve ever done. Did not get a great vibe for the Controller or his personality (or lack thereof).

Was called back by HR shortly after and literally told “Controller really enjoyed the conversation with you and had many great things to say, but we’ve decided not move forward.” No explanation as to why. I don’t think I’ve ever been told I was getting rejected from a position in a more head-scratching manner.

In retrospect, it appears I dodged a bullet anyways since Glassdoor reviews for this place have tanked and legal issues have arisen.

Interview Questions

Greenway Health Response

16 Nov 2020 – Talent Acquisition Partner

Thank you for your feedback on your interview with Greenway Health. We appreciate your interest, as well as your thorough answers to the interview questions. We do have a detailed hiring process, as you describe. This is because we want to match the right candidates with the right roles. Along the same lines, we encourage candidates to ask questions of us — before, during, or after the interview. Thank you again for applying to Greenway.

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Greenway Health in November 2020.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted next day to take two test. Had to take the wonderlic and a personality test with ProtorU. The proctor asked for mu ID to take a picture of it, a tour of my testing area (aka my home), took control of my computer to mess with my settings, then asked me to get my phone to put it in a location of their choice. I live in a small apartment and during COVID my girlfriend is working from home. He asked one of us to leave. My kitchen is the only place with a hard surface. I asked HR if I would have to take this test again and they said “no only once,” but in their email it says you will be required to take the test again if you are moved forward. This question was asked before I took the test. I knew I should have trusted my gut and the reviews to not waste my time with this failing company. I’m sure I will get a response to this feedback and it will be robotic just like every response they have provided to the other feedbacks below mine.

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Tampa, FL (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

I was invited for an initial screening interview over the phone, and was then asked to complete multiple assessments to test my personality traits and "cognitive abilities." They do not trust potential candidates to complete these exams on their own, and require you to schedule the tests through a proctor service. It took me hours to take the exam the first time, as the system was having issues. After the initial exam, the HR specialist asked me to take it AGAIN (without giving me a reason why). I took the time to do this, and did not hear back from the company for weeks, in the meantime I had accepted another offer. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL.

Interview Questions

• The initial phone interview consisted of simple HR screening questions   Answer Question

16 Nov 2020 – Talent Acquisition Partner

Thank you for applying to Greenway Health. We do have an in-depth process, although we’re sorry to hear it took longer than usual in your case due to the system issues you describe. Thank you for sharing your feedback. We wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health.

Interview

After applying, you will be emailed an IQ test. If you pass the test, you will then be asked to retake the test with a proctor. The whole process takes 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions

Greenway Health Response

2 Oct 2020 – Talent Acquisition Partner

Thank you for sharing your experience! We do take several key steps to ensure we put the right people in the right positions. We appreciate your willingness to participate in the process. Thanks again and welcome aboard!

Customer Care Specialist (Remote) Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greenway Health (New York, NY (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

I applied for this position on the Greenway Health website. Shortly after, I heard from the hiring manager about setting up a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes. During this interview, I was well informed about the position requirements and what the next steps would be. After being pushed through to the next phase, I had to take an assessment. Once my results were received, I was told that I needed to take the same assessment again through ProctorU. From there, the hiring manager set up a Zoom Interview with myself and who would be my direct managers. The Zoom interview lasted about 30-45 minutes and the managers were personable and easy to talk to. I felt very comfortable and welcomed. A little over a week later, I was contacted by the hiring manager and offered the position! The whole process took about three weeks. I felt this company did an excellent job in this hiring process. Being a remote position, I felt as though I was in the office with the employees during the interview.

Although some say that the process is long, there definitely is a purpose behind it to not only make sure you are capable of doing the job, but that you will be a good fit for this company. I did not mind the process at all. I respected the idea of really digging deep into each candidate to make sure they are going to fit well with the company and enjoy the position being offered to them. Especially during Covid, it is great to know that companies are adapting to this "new" way of life and offering opportunities to people all over the country.

I am so excited to begin my journey with Greenway!

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time you overcame a setback at work"
      "Tell us a weakness you have"   Answer Question

16 Nov 2020 – Talent Acquisition Partner

Thank you for your feedback on interviewing with Greenway Health. We do follow a thorough process to ensure the right fit. We’re glad to hear you found the interviews informative and that you felt comfortable and welcomed throughout. Welcome aboard!

Customer Success Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Greenway Health (New York, NY (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

I had to take a personality and cognitive assessment test, did a phone interview, had to REtake the cognitive assessment using ProctorU and then was asked to schedule another video interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

Greenway Health Response

16 Oct 2020 – Talent Acquisition Partner

Thank you for your feedback on your interview with Greenway Health. As you described, we do have a thorough process for hiring. Our goal is to place the right person in the right role every time. While it appears you opted for another opportunity, we hope we provided you with a good candidate experience.

Associate Customer Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Athens, GA (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

I have been blown away by Greenway Health's hiring process and team. The interview and assessment process has been seamless. Everyone I've spoken to has been professional, down to earth, and very kind. They moved me through the process efficiently. I am so excited to begin my journey there.

Interview Questions

Greenway Health Response

9 Sep 2020 – Talent Acquisition Partner

We’re delighted to hear you found Greenway’s hiring process to be efficient and seamless. We follow a thorough process to ensure we place the right people in the right roles. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health.

Interview

Stellar interview proceeds from start to finish. Lengthy process because company really takes its time to find the best candidates for the roles. I felt informed and supported at every stage of the process. If you enjoy a challenge and holistic interview process you will thrive. There is a cognitive assessment as well at the start of the process. Expect up to 3 interviews at various stages as well as a presentation and make sure to keep the lines of communication open !
    Great experience , great process and great team !

Interview Questions

• How do you manage stakeholder expectations and priorities?   Answer Question

20 Jul 2020 – Talent Acquisition Partner

Thank you for sharing your experience applying to Greenway Health. We are glad to hear you felt informed and supported at every stage. We aim to provide a positive experience for all who apply and we take steps to ensure we find the best candidate for each position. Our ability to provide innovative technology and quality services — and to serve as trusted advisers to our customers — is the result of our investment in the team. Again, we appreciate your positive feedback and wish you success in your career.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health.

Interview

I applied online. I got an email for me to take an assessment. After the assessment I was told to schedule a phone interview. My phone interview lasted about 7 minutes: one question about my previous work experience, explained the position, then told me that there are two openings for this position but both are already pending acceptance. An email saying the position was no longer available would have been appreciated rather than making me take an assessment and make time for a phone interview only to be told that it's been filled already...
    Make sure you're not interviewing for a job that's already filled!
    I got an email saying I didn't get the job a month later.

Interview Questions

• What did you enjoy about working at (current and previous employer)?   Answer Question

21 Oct 2019 – Talent Acquisition Partner

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. The feedback is appreciated. If our talent team reaches out to you, there is something in your profile that they feel is a good fit for the organization. While it sounds like it may not have been the best match for you right now, we do hope you will keep Greenway in mind when looking at future opportunities.

Human Resources Interview

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health.

Interview

The process was lengthy , once I spoke to the hiring manager she lacked passion and I never heard from the recruiter after this call. Professional courtesy goes a long way. I listened to her tell me more about why she took the job at Greenway. When I asked about all the negative reviews and buzz about working there , she fumbled for an answer.

Interview Questions

Greenway Health Response

30 Sep 2019 – Talent Acquisition Partner

Thank you for taking the time to review your candidate experience. Your feedback is an important tool. It helps us to explore opportunities to improve our process. I will pass this along. Thanks again and we wish you the best your job search.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.