Gresham Tech Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gresham Tech Interview Questions

Interviews at Gresham Tech

3.7

GRADUATE POSITION Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gresham Tech.

Interview

Met them at careers fair. I had a phone interview with the hr person and then with senior developer. Probably did something wrong there

Head of Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Gresham Tech (London, England) in May 2017.

Interview

Recruited via an agency. Poor candidate experience, was emailed by the recruiter to be told I'd been shortlisted, no discussion with the agency before the interview despite me leaving a message. Interview arranged with CFO, on arrival I find I am to be interviewed consecutively by three Directors and not just with the CFO, I was there for 2.5 hours in total. Three weeks later I still hadn't heard, chased the agent who emailed to say I was unsuccessful, it's now 4 weeks since the interview and I have had no feedback as to why. Poor candidate experience, particularly given the length of time I was interviewed for.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gresham Tech (Bristol, England) in September 2013.

Interview

Web site advertises jobs.
    Initial phone conversation with middle management.
    All staff at all levels Invited for technical & logic test and interview with management.

Interview Questions

• Didn't pass the technical test, 3 junit tests written to call an ISBN validator implementation.
      You write the code to implement the validation algorithm so tests pass. Third test involved webservices unclear of details cos ran out of time.   Answer Question

Developer In Test Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gresham Tech (Bristol, England) in February 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed for a permanent role and I did not accept the offer as the office location was in North Bristol back then, I saw it is now moved to Central Bristol, which definitely attract the best of the skills. Office was in quiet farm and converted barn.

Total 5 rounds ( took 4 hours in total, which they have already mentioned)

1. HR Round: Very generic, asks questions which are quite common like why do you want to move? where were you before etc?
    2. Technical test: Tests your Java skills and also problem solving skills and how you use tools and resources? I was working on a laptop with few problems to be solved with a developer sitting next to me and watching me do it and asked me to talk through what I think about the problem and solution. He was quite friendly and I wasn't nervous at all.
    3. Testers Round: 2 existing testers tested me on my other skill sets like how i assess a story, how i make up scenarios and how I think a design should be and What user would think of the product..blah blah.. at the very end was asked few java technical questions.
    4. Some Round: This is purely about their product, was given set of rules on how transactions are balanced etc, and questions based on them.. this is more like assessing your aptitude skills and thinking capabilities.
    5. Manager Round: Both test manager and development manager was in the room and shooting question randomly, there is no pattern followed, included both technical and non-technical, continuous integration(CI) and tools were asked as far i can remember.

Overall I would say the company and people seem very friendly and ideal, except the location. No delays in offer and was genuinely impressed.

Interview Questions

• Cannot remember questions exactly, but you will be grilled to an extent with regards to the technology, but i felt comfortable   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.