Ground Control Interview Questions

Updated Nov 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 14 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ground Control

Ground Control

Application

I interviewed at Ground Control

Interview

Initial call with recruitment, followed by 2 more calls with multiple people on each call and then an experience day. Long intense day but good insight to the way the team work and personalities.

Interview Questions
  • What is the last thing you did to reduce your carbon footprint?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ground Control (London, England) in Aug 2021

Interview

Video call with two senior members. Asked standard questions and had very good attitudes. I was given ample time to respond and did not feel under pressure or uncomfortable. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this company and a future employer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ground Control

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ground Control in Jan 2021

Interview

The interview process was very poor because the company is now looking for a security engineer but they don't know what skill set they want. I got the worst feedback in my life tell me I wasn't structured enough and I thought to myself if our advisories are structured we can predict all their moves. It a great company with a nice version but I wouldn't want to work there

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ground Control

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Ground Control in Aug 2020

Interview

Semi-Technical telephone interview at very short notice and undertaken on a Saturday with an external consultant who is retained to modernize the companies technology structure and ways of working (his words, not mine)

Interview Questions
  • What difficulties did you face introducing agile into a company in the past?

Anonymous Employee in Billericay, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ground Control (Billericay, England) in Feb 2020

Interview

I applied for the role via indeed and was contacted via email to arrange an interview. I was then invited back to take part in an experience day. Overall a very friendly process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billericay, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ground Control (Billericay, England) in Feb 2020

Interview

The initial interview was fine but that was the only good part. There was no feedback despite me chasing for it. Every deadline that they set for feedback was missed and I never heard anything either positive or negative. As this was my first ever exposure to Ground Control it leaves a very negative impression. They maybe a great company to work for but from the exposure I had they are very poor and in no way live up to their own hype on their website

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billericay, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Ground Control (Billericay, England) in Jun 2019

Interview

Long winded and extremely painful process: 1 - 45min phone interview with a talent specialist 2 - 30min face to face interview with talent specialist 3 - 90min face to face interview with Contracts Director 4 - 30min online test 5 - 45min interview with head of HR 6 - Experience day + tests +more interviews + presentation After 2 months of interviews and 2 x 250mls trips to the headquarters, received a 5min phone call from the talent specialist saying that they will not proceed with my application giving a very poor reason.

Interview Questions
  • Everything that you can imagine of my previous jobs and experience.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basildon, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ground Control (Basildon, England) in May 2019

Interview

Really good interview process. First was through a phone interview with questions about your CV and your experience. Then next process was to come in with face to face interview along with a hands on task to assess your skills and to be able to meet some of the team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Billericay, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Ground Control (Billericay, England) in Jan 2019

Interview

A very thorough process with lots of opportunities to meet people, understand the job. It's good to be able to experience the actual work environment before accepting a job offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Billericay, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ground Control (Billericay, England) in Sep 2018

Interview

I was warmly welcomed at all stages of the process, I got a good person centred feeling throughout and got the impression the company was more than a faceless behemoth hiding behind a logo. There appeared to be a relaxed busy-ness around the office but with an underlying sense that anyone at anytime would be willing to offer help. Overall, I left the interview thinking "where have you been all my life" haha..

Interview Questions
  • What do you enjoy doing out of work?
1 person found this interview helpful