HM Sampoerna Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

HM Sampoerna Interview Questions

Interviews at HM Sampoerna

3.2

Retail Engagement Executive Interview

Interview

Its an online interview. Before you got an interview process you have to pass your assesment test via Online platform. Its very brainstroming and you need to take a practice first because i did this test and very difficult

Graduate Trainee Interview

Interview

The interview process only took about 15 minutes. At first, the interviewer will ask some basic question and explained this programme in Indonesian. Then the interview process will begin. I only asked about 3 questions.

Interview Questions

• 1. What's your best achievement?
      2. What's your organizational experience and did you get and difficulties?
      3. How do you see yourself in future?   Answer Question

Sampoerna Graduate Trainee Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HM Sampoerna in September 2020.

Interview

After applied online and then did online assessment, the next 4 days the HR calls me that I passed to the next phase which phone interview. She calls me again in 3 days to do a phone interview. It takes 30 mins. Unfortunately the next week I received an email tell that I don't make it to the next phase.

Interview Questions

• What the biggest challenge?
      Why Sampoerna and why this program?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HM Sampoerna.

Interview

Phone interview is about 30 min, the HRD will ask you about your CV mostly, your experience and confirming regarding the division you choose. This phone interview is a way for the interviewer to get to know you based on your previous experience and current interests.

Interview Questions

• Could you please tell me when you did the project in organization X?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HM Sampoerna.

Interview

the first interview: about the motivation and reason why you choose Sampoerna
    Second interview: All of the candidates will be gathered in a room with some Sampoerna executive. each interview last around 15 minutes. The questions are varied, depends on the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• What is the hardest thing ever happened in your life?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HM Sampoerna (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in June 2019.

Interview

HR send me dm on my linkedin account, they offer me to join as intern, send an email to them, phone interview, direct interview in opp scbd, they give the offering letter

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at HM Sampoerna (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in March 2019.

Interview

I submitted my application (resume) in January. I heard back within a day saying I had met the basic requirements, and the next step was to take a verbal and math test within the next 2 weeks. Beginning of February I heard that I had passed the tests, and they'd get back to me for a phone interview. On March 12, they scheduled a phone interview. They spoke both Indonesian and English and asked if I was okay with relocating within Indonesia. The actual interview was pretty standard, all basic questions that you can prepare for

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Medan, North Sumatra (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HM Sampoerna (Medan, North Sumatra (Indonesia)) in February 2019.

Interview

Here is the selection step of the Graduate Trainee Program of Samp1. Numerical and verbal test
    2. Phone interview
    3. On ground assessment
    4. Fit interview
    The interviewer is nice and welcome. I got shortlisted on phone interview but did not pass to next OGA stage

Interview Questions

• 1. Biggest achievement
      2. Organizational experience
      3. Have you ever criticized by your co-worker?   Answer Question

Area Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HM Sampoerna (Jakarta (Indonesia)).

Interview

Communicative, concise, most parts in Bahasa, some parts in English. All process was almost same like interviewing in other company. Tell the truth and dont add make-up story. If you cant do something, just say you have willingness to learn.

Interview Questions

• Do you have moral issue about Tobacco industry ?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surabaya, East Java (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HM Sampoerna (Surabaya, East Java (Indonesia)) in November 2016.

Interview

Usually, the one who will be called for interviewing is the one who passes the screening process. The process could take a long time, since many candidates will be interviewed too.

Interview Questions

• What is the differences of cost accounting and management accounting?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.