Habitat Interview Questions

Updated 6 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Habitat

Habitat

Application

I interviewed at Habitat

Interview

I was very interested in working for Habitat, I applied for a job and then received an email that they withdrew the job opening. When it appeared again I re-applied, had an initial HR call and invited to a first stage interview. Great experience, the manager asked me some questions about the CV and previous experience and explained the new role in great detail. Then I was invited for a second stage interview, which would be arranged in two weeks due to staff absences. Never heard from them again. Very disappointed.

1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Aubervilliers

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Habitat (Aubervilliers) in Jun 2019

Interview

The process took 1 month and I had to meet 4 different people, including the CEO. Despite that, it doesn't seem to be the kind of company to ask empty questions about weaknesses/strengths and such, this felt more like an open dialogue and it was refreshing. After every interview, HR would call within a day or two to let me know about what was next and ask me if I had any question regarding the position. Overall, a very friendly and efficient process!

Interview Questions
  • What do you think of this display? (while showing me a picture on his phone)
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Albans, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Habitat (Saint Albans, England, England) in May 2019

Interview

Very easy as I had previous experience at IKEA. Just show enthusiasm for the products and appreciation for their uniqueness. Give background information about Habitat and describe what appeals to you about Habitat products.

Interview Questions
  • What skills can you bring to out company?

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Habitat (Brighton, England, England) in Aug 2018

Interview

Easy questions. Friendly staff. Natural conversation. Interesting topics Had an interest in my life and what I could bring to the table. They used my CV as a conversation starter. Confirmed via phone call and set up training process straight away

Interview Questions
  • What would you say one fault of your is?

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Habitat (Brighton, England, England) in Jun 2018

Interview

friendly, quick and easy. the two people that interviewed me (and went on to be my managers) were amazing and made me feel so comfortable and at ease. a good balance of formal and informal

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Habitat (London, England, England) in Jun 2017

Interview

It was calming and very easy and fun to do it wasn’t hard at all I enjoyed it too the whole experience was fun but I didn’t think it was going to be so amazing I want to go back

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farringdon, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Habitat (Farringdon, England, England) in Apr 2017

Interview

Applied online, was inviting for interview a couple of weeks later. Quite a casual/informal interview at their office - overall went well but was told that I may be over-experienced for the role - of which I could see as it was more maintenance than creative. Didn't hear back from them, after a couple of weeks I emailed for general feedback (though I had already decided the job wasn't for me but feedback is always useful and appreciated) and still heard nothing. Shows lack of common courtesy, pretty poor.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Habitat (Newcastle upon Tyne, England, England)

Interview

The interview process was lovely, calm and just a few of the typical casual questions from the new manager of the new store that would be opening, 1-1 interview at the location in an office. She put me at ease and was lovely to talk to.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here? Previous experience? Why do you think you would be good? What do you know about the company? Tell me a time you have gone beyond for a customer?
RSS Feed</>Embed