Haines Watts Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Haines Watts (London, England) in January 2018.

Interview

Phone call interview, followed up with F2F. During phone call they asked initial get to know you questions and then the face to face interview consisted of more competency based such as why you feel are the right person for this role and more focused on your skills and experience

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself 2. Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Bookkeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Haines Watts (London, England) in April 2019.

Interview

Telephone interview with a recruiters
    I was then invited in to do numerical and verbal tests and a Xero test, followed by a 30-minute interview with two senior accountants about why i wanted to work in finance

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working in finance   1 Answer

Tax Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peterborough, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Haines Watts (Peterborough, England) in December 2018.

Interview

Met at a local hotel for a very informal chat over a coffee. Followed up with a meeting with two members of staff to get some insight into the firm.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience   1 Answer

Account Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Haines Watts (Worcester, England) in July 2018.

Interview

Introduction, there were 3 interviewer, and took about 2 to 3 minutes to introduce the company and the team; Q&A, the interviewer ask questions (something about your self, why accounting, why us, etc), it took about 20 minutes long; Then they gave me some time to ask them questions; Closing

Recruitment Resourcer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Haines Watts (London, England) in June 2018.

Interview

The interview process was a one to one process which was arranged via email. A formal interview conducted by the recruitment manager of Haines Watts which was very engaging and informative.

Interview Questions

Haines Watts Response

4 Jul 2018 – HR & Training Coordinator

Thank you for your review. Hope you enjoy your time with Haines Watts!

Service Charge Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flitwick, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Haines Watts (Flitwick, England) in April 2018.

Interview

You would be invited to an assessment office, where you would undertake 2 exams a maths one and an English one to determine if you are able to solve problems and read a text and answer some questions about it. You would then move onto a one-to-one interview where you can ask questions about the company and the person can ask questions to get to know you better.

Interview Questions

• Why have you chosen Haines Watts over any other company?   Answer Question

ICAS Training Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Haines Watts (Glasgow, Scotland) in June 2017.

Interview

Interviewed at the Glasgow office in June 2017 after applying through the ICAS website. Relatively easy interview, just went over my CV, asked about my background and tried to gauge how I would handle working and studying for the ICAS qualification at the same time. I think not having an accredited accounting degree went against me as the interviewer kept bringing it up. The interviewer wasn't all that prepared either, seemed a little nervous.

Asked for feedback after I got an email saying I hadn't been successful but never heard from them again.

Interview Questions

• Strengths? Weaknesses? 5 year plan? Why Haines Watts? etc.   Answer Question

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flitwick, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Haines Watts (Flitwick, England) in February 2017.

Interview

Intense but enjoyable, was made to feel at ease considering it was an interview for a position in a top 15 firm. Very friendly people and were all very informative.

Interview Questions

• What do you enjoy most about your job.   1 Answer

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northampton, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Haines Watts (Northampton, England) in February 2017.

Interview

Very in-depth and was asked a lot of questions about what I new about HW and what I thought I could bring to the team. They also looked back into my background and asked me to provide examples of where I've dealt with difficult situations, and how this could be applied to HW life.

Interview Questions

• Skills test- Could I proof read a blog?   1 Answer

Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Haines Watts (London, England) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was quick, friendly, informative, decisions and feedback were provided in good times.
    It was very conversational, giving you the ability to get to know future managers and for them to get to know me rather than being bombarded with questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself from the completion of education to date?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.