Haines Watts Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Haines Watts

2.9

Audit Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farnborough, London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Haines Watts (Farnborough, London, England) in September 2020.

Interview

Friendly, Very technical question, spoke about audit changes due to covid - how the regulations have changed
    First was with one partner
    Second was with a Partner and a Manager
    SThey have been really quick in giving back feedback. Openly spoke about salary aswell

Interview Questions

• Something recent that has happened in the accounting world   Answer Question

21 Sep 2020 – Group People and Learning Advisor

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback and pleased you had a positive experience.

Audit and Accounts Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Haines Watts in August 2020.

Interview

It was very pleasant, all the interviewers were really nice. I got through to the final interview and was centred around you and your CV. It was with a partner and the audit manager. It was conducted over Zoom but there was a choice to go in and have the interview too.

Interview Questions

Haines Watts Response

15 Sep 2020 – Group People and Learning Advisor

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback of your experience with Haines Watts. I am pleased that you had a positive experience and you were given the option to conduct the interview over Zoom or in person during these unprecedented times. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aylesbury, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Haines Watts (Aylesbury, England) in August 2020.

Interview

It was a very informal interview, perfectly safe during COVID 19. I had a nice time and am glad to have had the opportunity. Unfortunately, I did not get the job but it was good experience.

Interview Questions

Haines Watts Response

21 Sep 2020 – Group People and Learning Advisor

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, I am pleased to hear that you felt safe during your interview and had the opportunity to interview plus gain a valuable experience. I wish you all the best with your future endeavors.

Senior Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farnborough, London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Haines Watts (Farnborough, London, England) in August 2020.

Interview

Had 2 interview, one with a partner on the phone
    Second with a partner and manager.
    They were very technical, asked several questions
    First interview was only a general chit chat, not technival at all.
    Second was better

Interview Questions

• They types of clients i worked with, run through an audit start to finish   Answer Question

23 Nov 2020 – Group People and Learning Advisor

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, I am pleased you had a positive interview experience and will pass your feedback on. Good luck with your application.

Bookkeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Haines Watts (London, England) in April 2019.

Interview

Telephone interview with a recruiters
    I was then invited in to do numerical and verbal tests and a Xero test, followed by a 30-minute interview with two senior accountants about why i wanted to work in finance

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working in finance   1 Answer

Tax Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peterborough, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Haines Watts (Peterborough, England) in December 2018.

Interview

Met at a local hotel for a very informal chat over a coffee. Followed up with a meeting with two members of staff to get some insight into the firm.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience   1 Answer

Account Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Haines Watts (Worcester, England) in July 2018.

Interview

Introduction, there were 3 interviewer, and took about 2 to 3 minutes to introduce the company and the team; Q&A, the interviewer ask questions (something about your self, why accounting, why us, etc), it took about 20 minutes long; Then they gave me some time to ask them questions; Closing

Recruitment Resourcer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Haines Watts (London, England) in June 2018.

Interview

The interview process was a one to one process which was arranged via email. A formal interview conducted by the recruitment manager of Haines Watts which was very engaging and informative.

Interview Questions

Haines Watts Response

4 Jul 2018 – HR & Training Coordinator

Thank you for your review. Hope you enjoy your time with Haines Watts!

Service Charge Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flitwick, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Haines Watts (Flitwick, England) in April 2018.

Interview

You would be invited to an assessment office, where you would undertake 2 exams a maths one and an English one to determine if you are able to solve problems and read a text and answer some questions about it. You would then move onto a one-to-one interview where you can ask questions about the company and the person can ask questions to get to know you better.

Interview Questions

• Why have you chosen Haines Watts over any other company?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Haines Watts (London, England) in January 2018.

Interview

Phone call interview, followed up with F2F. During phone call they asked initial get to know you questions and then the face to face interview consisted of more competency based such as why you feel are the right person for this role and more focused on your skills and experience

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself 2. Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.