Hallett Retail Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hallett Retail

Sort:

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Folkestone, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hallett Retail (Folkestone, England) in May 2017.

Interview

Was called back to two different interviews before they chose the other person. The other person then left and I was called back again making me feel like they were doing me a favour and not that they were desperate.

Business Project & Processes Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hallett Retail (London, England) in April 2012.

Interview

I got reference of this role through the recruitment consultant, who approached me using the contact details on my CV. (I had subscribed on the official website to get such notifications.)
    After initial email exchanges with this consultant, he conducted an hour long informational interview to inform me about the details of the role and understand more about my competencies, skill sets and experience. At the end of which, he offered to forward my CV to HR director at Hallett.

First Interview:
    It was with HR Director. Lasted for just over one hour. Entire focus was on competence with concentration on the last 12 month's experience.

Second Interview:
    It was with COO of the company. Lasted for about an hour. Focus of the interview was on competence, fit for purpose, Project & Process improvement experience.

Contract: I was offered the role on the same day of the second interview. A contract was sent the following day and I began working from the after that.

Interview Questions

• Explain the Process Improvement experience in the recent 12 months taking an example of a specifi project.   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hallett Retail (Cork (Ireland)) in September 2018.

Interview

Very quick, easy and just told the manager about my previous experience working in other retail companies. The manager said they would ring the successful candidate soon, a few days later I was offered the role and I accepted

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.