Havas Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Havas Media Interview Questions

Interviews at Havas Media

2.5

Intern Interview

Interview

Was fairly easy, good interview questions, overall great experience, good learning opportunity to learn the media side of business. Had a great overall experience. Overall would suggest anyone looking into marketing

Summer Internship Program Interview

Interview

The process is slow. You have to write a lot of follow-up emails to schedule interviews and get responses from the interview. I did not receive a response from them after interview for almost a month.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Havas Media.

Interview

The recruiter has contacted me in regards to the Staff Accountant position. The recruiter was very rude and unprofessional. They had the wrong resume and did not ask any questions about my experience. The recruiter kept interrupting me when I was speaking and hung up when I had informed my salary they did not meet the criteria.

Connection Planner Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Havas Media.

Interview

I applied for the job online and a couple days later I received an email to schedule a phone call screening. After that I received an email for to come in for an interview and after that I received an offer.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Havas Media (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Friendly, the entire process took alittle bit longer than expected. The interview process was relaxed felt more of a conversation which was nice because I felt like I could be myself and talk to my experiences more casually.

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Havas Media in December 2019.

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter through LinkedIn and communication went dry for 2 weeks. She contacted me after that for an in-person interview with the team and that process was okay. The people I interviewed with were concerned about my tenure at 2 places (1 was as a temp, the other I was laid off from)... anyways, they were concerned that despite my experience, intelligence, and qualifications for the role, that I would leave the job if given a better opportunity. As a result, I was asked LITERALLY to sell myself to them (which I felt was so inappropriate because I felt like I had to beg for the job).

I sent a thank you letter the following day and a whole month had gone by and I noticed I never received a response about the process so I sent a follow-up email to the recruiter asking if she had any status updates.

Now, I understand if some companies aren't allowed to update candidates while the process in ongoing but come on ... where is the professionalism. If I am no longer in consideration for the role, why not send an automated message stating that? Why keep a candidate in isolation with no communication? It says a lot about the company and I was more than happy to take another offer with a company that maintained its professionalism through the entire interviewing process.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Havas Media in November 2019.

Interview

4 one on one interviews with different people in the department. Mostly personal experience questions, little to no technical screening. Every seemed welcoming and they are just trying to gage if you are a good fit.

Interview Questions

• How have you been able to solve a problem in your past work experience?   Answer Question

Social Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Havas Media (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Very good connection with my interviewers. They were clear about the process and asked me directed questions about my experience and application. Were very accommodating to my schedule and kind.

Paid Social Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Havas Media (New York, NY (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

2 interviews. One with 3 different people on the team and the last was with the director just as a meet and greet. Everyone was very nice. The office was casual and the dress was buissness casual. Easy to find the location. They got back to be quickly.

Assistant Media Planner/Buyer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Havas Media.

Interview

I contacted the recruiter via email, two times over two years, and both times had the same thing happen. We scheduled phone interviews, the time came and no one called, and we rescheduled. I felt led on and ghosted - very disrespectful of my time as an applicant and potential employee.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.