Hays Travel Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hays Travel

Hays Travel

Application

I interviewed at Hays Travel

Interview

Video interview - standard questions with roleplay scenario. Friendly recruitment team and interview was carried out via Zoom Unfortunately had to wait a long time before hearing outcome. However this may be different now.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you like to work for Hays?
    Answer Question

Hays Travel

Application

I interviewed at Hays Travel

Interview

Applied online via hays travel careers website answering a very minimum amount of questions and upoading a cv and the recruitment team was then in touch shortly after offering an interview date

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton-on-Tees, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Hays Travel (Stockton-on-Tees, England) in Nov 2019

Interview

Easy going informal chat only thing is came out of my interview positive and excited that I might actually hear something back and nothing at all would of loved some feedback

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hays Travel

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hays Travel in Sep 2019

Interview

Applied online, few weeks invite to Phone interview, asked a few questions such as precious experiences, sales & knowledge on the company. Few scenario questions on customer service and sales.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do to improve your targets

Hays Travel

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Hays Travel

Interview

Fairly easy, interviewers were laid back and friendly, made you feel comfortable. They asked generic interview questions about research on the company and how you'd fit into this role and competency questions. Then had to do a task that was related to my department.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Hays Travel
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hays Travel (Portsmouth, England) in Jul 2016

Interview

The interview took place in the branch I was applying for. The interview lasted 1 hour and was carried out by the Manager and Assistant Manager. The questions included scenarios as well as generic interview questions. They expect you to have done your research into the company and it's history.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed