Heathrow Airport Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 82 of over 82 interviews

Recruiter3%
Other1%
HardAverageEasy

Heathrow Airport

Application

I interviewed at Heathrow Airport

Interview

Still waiting for interview. Just passed the assessment stage. The assessment was not to bad. With the training you will be good at your job. Obviously as I have not done this role before I will need to be trained

Heathrow Airport

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Heathrow Airport

Interview

It involved a role play with a 'passenger', prior to the role play we were given a scenario which played out during the role play. The 'passenger' acted like a disgruntled customer - I remained calm and professional whilst assisting the 'passenger' how I usually would. This was followed by an interview to assess what we would do in certain situations and the typical, why do you want this job etc.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Why do you want this job
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Heathrow Airport (London, England, England)

Interview

Case & role play was good but very tight. Sometimes felt procedural and methodical. Person interviewing kept writing and failed to have an eye contact.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Heathrow Airport

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Heathrow Airport

Interview

Competency based and Presentation test - telephone interview followed by first in person interview with a presentation test, and then finally a last stage interview. Average difficulty, commercial awareness tested so best to be prepared for this.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Heathrow Airport

Application

I interviewed at Heathrow Airport

Interview

- online application submission answering generic questions - SJT test - telephone interview - assessment centre (competency based questions, role play, group exercise) Good process and easy questions. Enjoyable recruitment process

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Heathrow Airport

Application

I interviewed at Heathrow Airport

Interview

I started with a hiring manager interview after that I got a home assignment, which I had to present. After that, I had another two interviews. when I finished the professional side I had a Human resources interview then they asked for three refrences and an offer meeting

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Heathrow Airport

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Heathrow Airport

Interview

Firstly, a phone interview to get to know you a bit more Then, an assessment centre, where you have a 15 min presentation to prepare, with a topic shared pre-interview. 20 minutes of questions on the presentation. This is all followed by a competency based interview as well as a case study. These are all done on the same day - on the assessment centre - and the interviews and different sessions can be carried out by different interviewers at different levels of the organisation and departments.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had a difficult problem to solve. How did you go about it? Who did you interact with? what did you do? what was the result?

Heathrow Airport

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Heathrow Airport

Interview

Began by requiring written answers to a series of questions - no feedback given regarding these. This was followed by a video interview, which was terribly organised (much like the whole process). Five questions required answering with only 15 seconds to prepare each answer. This was a fault on Heathrow's behalf and I was asked to complete the video interview again, still with only 15 seconds (when it should have been 90 seconds). This was followed by a telephone interview. The final stage was the assessment centre. Prior to this, Heathrow sent out the wrong forms to be completed. The assessment centre was poorly organised; it overran on time despite there being an awful lot of time hanging around doing nothing (about 2 hours). To sum up, poor organising and communication from Heathrow.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Heathrow Airport

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Heathrow Airport

Interview

Would not waste time applying to graduate roles at Heathrow. I submitted a video interview and was invited to attend an event on the 23rd of Jan. Was told it was postponed and they would be in touch. I sent two follow up emails since and the response was 'We will be in touch'. Still yet to hear anything from them. Have since logged in and my application has dissapeared. Total shambles. Very demotivating and demoralising. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Heathrow Airport

Application

I interviewed at Heathrow Airport

Interview

Mostly online based, with Telefone interview and assesment centre. İnvoled playing games on an app to assess verbal/non verbal reasoning, scenario based questions on application form, and scenario based phone interview.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you saw a rudely performing check in clerk?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 82 Interviews