Hello Innovation Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hello Innovation Interview Questions

Interviews at Hello Innovation

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hello Innovation.

Interview

Long; in the end it took several months to get through the whole process; interviews with management, then senior management then the CEO. At many stages I had given up on hearing back from them, only to be invited to the next stage later.

They all seemed to be very capable and were very friendly.

All seemed like really good people and it seem

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you really went out of your way to help?   1 Answer
    • Tell us about yourself, why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hello Innovation (Newport, MI (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

Virtually recorded, with no human interaction, to be viewed and critiqued at a later time by a manager. It was very impersonal. I think the employer is losing good candidates by conducting interviews this way. There should be spontaneity and personal interaction during an interview,in order to truly determine a good candidate for a company.

Customer Happiness Hero Interview

Interview

It was very, very, very involved but also seemingly irrelevant material. I essentially took 2.5 hours of written, video, and even math based (!) testing for a part time customer service role that didn't pay as well as my several previous positions. What I disliked the most was how much they were asking of me, while I was learning virtually nothing about them.

Interview Questions

• There were a lot of repetitive questions   1 Answer

Tech Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hello Innovation (Portland, OR (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

The first part was a video interview, which is pretty standard these days unfortunately. The next part was a huge red flag. With 15 years working in IT, it had nothing to do with knowledge or experience. After about the 30th pattern related question I just exited the exam. At first I thought it seemed like a creative way to get to know people at a personality level, but then it got strange. I did some research into their company. They appear to be putting a lot of energy into marketing themselves, but their products are pretty outdated. Just a storefront WordPress product that is not even mobile friendly yet. Just too many red flags.

Customer Happiness Hero(Ine) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hello Innovation (Detroit, MI (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

The process took about three months. It was long, drawn out, and a waste of time. However, it's the only time you find out what they actually do, which is work with funerals. You would think it would be a cool place, but not so much.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit for this role   1 Answer

Customer Happiness Hero Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flo, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hello Innovation (Flo, TX (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

You video record your answers to interview questions. There are 3 text questions. Make sure you have a webcam or phone with camera. Acceptance email bring you to the video interview.

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hello Innovation (Detroit, MI (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

The time from applying to ultimately getting denied an offer was about 2 months. I really didn't think they were going to respond to my video application but they did! I was excited to have the chance to work here because they all seemed young and my age. At one point I thought they were going to offer me a job. They rushed my interviews at moments notice and did not give me much preparation time to talk to their CEO's. After I had done a quiz online and a short essay about what my values are I had a preliminary interview with 2 employees and then a day later I had a second interview with the 2 CEO's of Hello Innovation. The second interview was very short and knew they weren't interested even though I was fully qualified to do the job. They only asked me 2 questions. They did send me a denial of offer email which is considerate but did not say why. I also feel that online interviews are so much harder to get hired. Since I am not there and they can not see I am an actual human being who genuinely wants to work for them. Even a bad offer would have been better than no offer.

Interview Questions

• If you were to receive a job offer from your previous company would you take it?   1 Answer
    • What made you want to apply at Hello Innovation?   1 Answer

Tech Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hello Innovation (Detroit, MI (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

I initially did a video question interview taking 45 minutes. I was then sent a test and some paperwork that took an hour give or take. After that I qualified for a follow up interview that took 30 minutes and seemed to go very well. Following that I was given the opportunity to interview with a few higher ups which took roughly 30m to an hour and seemed to go well. After all of that time put in the company ghosted me. I sent a very polite follow up email with a request for the status of my application and did not receive any reply at all. I understand companies can be busy but it is very frustrating to get far into the process and not hear anything while also interviewing with other companies. Everyone I talked with was very nice so the lack of response seemed very uncharacteristic.

Interview Questions

• They asked fairly common technical support questions about how you dealt with past problems, etc.   Answer Question

Customer Support Hero Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hello Innovation.

Interview

It was a video interview where you send in answers to questions. I didn't really like this format. It was't hard I just didn't really enjoy it. But be sure to be truthful and don't think to hard. The questions are not that tough and are personal.

Interview Questions

• Expect questions on your personality and passion.   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hello Innovation (Troy, MI (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

If you’re chosen for an interview, you will have a computerized interview where you answer questions to yourself. It’s very strange and robotic, but they said it weeds out 95/100 applicants. Makes it through a phone interview, and two face-to-face interviews only to not get an offer due to “lack of experience.” Didn’t quite make sense to me that experience would be a deciding factor given that a person made it through nearly 4-5 steps of the process, and was the furthest candidate to reach that point in their search. I could only assume that they’re looking for the “perfect candidate” (doesn’t exist), the CEO isn’t in need of that much assistance, or, they have no idea what they’re looking for, which doesn’t look good from a candidates perspective of the company. Process lasted 5 months only to not be given an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had an uncomfortable work situation, and how’d you handle it   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.